[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

JJM looks better and younger with short hair and without the eye liner of coarse :)
don't know why he looks older in empress ki
but loved his look today.......so attractive with a mix of cuteness too :x
I actually like him better with short hair
and JCW is handsome as always but can't approve of his hairstyle yet.........it was weird :|

Guest anjshin

@larabn: very well said, JJM is indeed glamorous,. fantastico. well refined, and oh so lovable. :x ;;):D can you blame TN and SN for that =)) =D>

I noticed ha ji won had obvious bags under her eyes too and her eyes were tired :(
hope she stays in good health, I don't know if they will get some rest now or will they go back to shooting right away
poor them they all looked exhausted

Read the new on naver regarding JJM.....this is some trivial i understand....
(On couple award segment)The mc HanJiHye teased: "What About man couple Ji Chang Wook-Jo jin Mo?"JJM: "i want to stop since i did once in film"

(On Top Excellent award Speech)JJM:  "Thank you. It's the first time i did (art)work with MBC so i am really a rookie. I was only hoping for new comer award but i am  given bigger award. Since the drama is not end yet, on the future, i will keep trying to get Seun Nyang till the end..."

(On couple award segment)
The mc HanJiHye teased: "What About man couple Ji Chang Wook-Jo jin Mo?"
JJM: "i want to stop since i did once in film"

(On Top Excellent award Speech)
JJM:  "Thank you. It's the first time i did (art)work with MBC so i am really a rookie. I was only hoping for new comer award but i am  given bigger award. Since the drama is not end yet, on the future, i will keep trying to get Seun Nyang till the end..."

That's why i like JJM he is humble and funny... And good looking.. :x :D

Guest anjshin

(On couple award segment)
The mc HanJiHye teased: "What About man couple Ji Chang Wook-Jo jin Mo?"
JJM: "i want to stop since i did once in film"

(On Top Excellent award Speech)
JJM:  "Thank you. It's the first time i did (art)work with MBC so i am really a rookie. I was only hoping for new comer award but i am  given bigger award. Since the drama is not end yet, on the future, i will keep trying to get Seun Nyang till the end..."

@illay: thank you for sharing this., ottoke? jjm is simply irresitible, and then you will find out also that he has a big humble heart... :)

@larabn: yeah that 's right i must to talk to dangkise then to kill the makeup team,.lmao =)) >:)

illay said: Read the new on naver regarding JJM.....this is some trivial i understand....
(On couple award segment)The mc HanJiHye teased: "What About man couple Ji Chang Wook-Jo jin Mo?"JJM: "i want to stop since i did once in film"

(On Top Excellent award Speech)JJM:  "Thank you. It's the first time i did (art)work with MBC so i am really a rookie. I was only hoping for new comer award but i am  given bigger award. Since the drama is not end yet, on the future, i will keep trying to get Seun Nyang till the end..."

I am so thankful to these amazing actors that work through exhaustion in order to keep us entertained. You allow us to escape from reality for a little while and let us immerse in your world of fantasy. And with you, we laugh, smile, cry and even get the chance to play "Emma" creating all these random ships.  
Thank you for being the best at your craft!

PD A special thanks to JJM's mom and dad, they really knew what they were doing when they created him. What a beautiful man. His dark skin, his black straight hair, his crooked jaw, his sense of humor... his voice, his dark eyes... You're my Eros...

:x :x :x

larabn

said: JJM looks better and younger with short hair and without the eye liner of coarse

:)

don't know why he looks older in empress ki

but loved his look today.......so attractive with a mix of cuteness too :x

I actually like him better with short hair

and JCW is handsome as always but can't approve of his hairstyle yet.........it was weird :|

AESANG Award for HA JI WON!Congratulations!!

In truth, the Daesang trophy is in my hands, but there were dozens of staff members for the making of this drama. I offer this trophy to them.  I thank the writer and chief who created this production. I am working with the hard-working directors, staff members, and the best sunbaes on site.  I want to present this trophy to the sunbaes who remain so enthusiastic, even when we film only one scene a day.

This trophy is really heavy.  Through this award, I will become an actress whom people could embrace even more.  I will do my best and work hard in order to become a great actress who could relay the story of many people in this world.  I will do a lot of good work in order to repay everyone next year for the love I received this year.

credit to : Allkpop

Thanks to http://ladykate1023.tumblr.com/

OMO, I just marathoned all your comments and feedback here. Anyway, congratulations to the cast of EK, JJM, JCW, TS (I forgot her name) sorry and most especially to Ha Ji  Won who won in MBC drama awards! Hope all the actors and actresses will win again for the 2014 drama awards.

Actually it was like this: HJW grabbed their hands , first JCW second JJM…it was so quickly but I have seen it because of her eyes…  look like the Empress has chosen  Emperor …yaiiiiiiii for the Emperor…chugha haeyo … and finally Congratulations to all …and A Happy New Year!!! YaIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

guys I'm sorry if this out of topic for empress ki but this page in soompi is all corrupted for me
not seeing any member beside their comment or pics on top of each other
does any of you have this problem
the weird thing is that this is happening to this page only 450