[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest roshan90

cacazeel said: I'm worried about something...since this drama will be airing till april 2014 and since they took many awards this year already, will Empress Ki still be eligible as nominees for the MBC drama awards 2014?. Can Ha ji won still be nominated for daesang for the same drama next year? just wanted to know.

misstear said:
MBC's just released a news, it's said that they will focus on love triangle more from now on... Individually, I wonder if it's a good news since this drama's a little messy now... aigoo...
And, Happy New Year guys, soooo happy to meet and comt with you guys in this Empress Ki's thread :x :x

Aw, too bad we couldn't have had more of the Secondary Cast at the MBC Awards.  But with a huge production such as EK, they would have to rent a bigger auditorium!!!  :P

Jin Yi-han sends on his New Year's Greetings with a few shots this morning:  "새해 복 많이받으세요^^♥" ("Happy New Year
^^♥")  Looking good there, Tal Tal!! ;))

830841237_zps886d8f03.png
830841162_zps5059d153.png
proxy_zpsb0aa6b80.png
(Credit: @YiHan_Jin Twitter)

I still have a good 19 hours before ringing in my local New Year's, so early wishes to those who are celebrating or just getting ready to celebrate!  Here's to lots more 'Empress Ki' in 2014!!!  건배!  Geonbae!!

@CherKell - Can I beg you to give us an idea what JCW said during his speech in the video you posted on page 449? (just curious) Not a complete translation but just an idea?  [-O<
Happy New Year to those already celebrating! (I still have almost 14 hours to go) >:D<