Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I agree with you hermana mia @gelisacarras.  AJH mistress can't be LDH, she is dating Se7en for a while now.  There's even a variety show where they went to his restaurant to eat.  LDH is a big star, for someone as big as her, she has plenty to lose to date someone married.  She has a good reputation to keep and to be involved in a scandal this big is unthinkable.  When AJH started cheating it was so obvious, he started to behave like a stupid idiot in his pictures, his hairstyle was like a teenager's, his appearance was unkempt etc.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

I agree with you hermana mia @gelisacarras.  AJH mistress can't be LDH, she is dating Se7en for a while now.  There's even a variety show where they went to his restaurant to eat.  LDH is a big star, for someone as big as her, she has plenty to lose to date someone married.  She has a good reputation to keep and to be involved in a scandal this big is unthinkable.  When AJH started cheating it was so obvious, he started to behave like a stupid idiot in his pictures, his hairstyle was like a teenager's, his appearance was unkempt etc.

Sis, Sev7en is dating Lee Da-Hae.  The BI actress is Lee Da Hee. I was also confused, but then I did a search and got the fact.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Please guys don't mention names here it only make our girl looked bad because this is her thread n not only sunnies come here to read, a lot of people out there lurking so be careful of what we say...BIG THANKS...she gave her everything already  n put herself on the line so what we need to do is  wait observe n support her for the time being...something is amiss n smell fishy to me why the other side is so quite but eager to wrap things up like afraid to be stumbled n caught,final countdown is coming just wait the REVELATION DAY sunnies fighting!!!:star::star::star:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

De acuerdo @gelisacarras Lee Da Hee is with Se7en so the actress with the short hair that you mentioned must be  Moon Ji In, right?

Lee Da Hee isnt the one who’s dating Se7en, its Lee Da Hae, the lead actress from the drama My Girl. Its 2 different actress...Lee Da Hee, AJH’s partner from Beauty Inside is a newbie actress, while Lee Da Hae is Korean drama queen...

Spoiler

72EXNc.jpg

Lee Da Hee from BI

lee-da-hae-1.jpg

Lee Da Hae, Se7en’s gf

Thanks @loveukoo for sharing GHS’s old tarot reading translated by our dearest sis @cheerkoo..I wonder what happen to her lately, I hope she’s alright.

Anyway in the reading it stated that she will have 2 sumthing, I believe it supposedly say 2 marriage but the editor or translator have no heart to say 2 marriages at the time, so she put there 2 serious relationships. But now with what happens with AJH, I hope she will wed another better man who will make her blissfully happy. And tbh, tho at the time I too refuse to believe she wont enter a happy-ever-after one time marriage, I doubt the reader was talking abt her relationships. Becos we all know GHS is a no nonsense person. Once she gives her heart, it means she has marriage in mind. We all also know she really loves her first bf from college, which left her devastated when she caught him cheating with her friend. And although there was no offical statement or declaration, from many different interviews in recent years, we know she has at least one bf between her BOF days & AJH. She said so in HT with Blood casts; she break up with a certain celebrity bf becos he was too obsessed with keeping their relationship a secret to a point nobody knows abt them. In another interview she talked abt when the sudden scandal abt her & STJ that came out of nowhere in 2012 (or was it 2011), which confused her since she never even met him...she revealed then she was filming AB in Taiwan, she was seeing someone seriously & has to travel back & forth between Taiwan & Korea just to comfort her bf...so put 2 & 2 together the celebrity bf she talked abt in HT could be this one she had while filming AB...so the very least AJH was her 3rd bf, not counting if she has others in between the time frame...anyway I hope she will find a man soon, doesn’t matter if he’s a celebrity or not so long he sincerely loves GHS & will take car of her & make her happy 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joarjess said:

@gelisacarras maybe you are right about your hunch but isn't it AJH likes Big B_ _Bs? He even critized our angel's n_ _p_les, right? Well, at the end of the day, we we all know who the actress whom our angel's referring to. Justice will always PREVAIL...

My opinion is that he said to her that she is no longer sexy and the nip as an insult, he was mad at her. As a married woman I can tell you that sometimes an argument goes out of control and then comes the insults; it’s like a verbal war out of angriness. It’s not necessary what the person really feels, it’s that in an hot argument, couples tends to insult to each other. If the main suspect is his lead actress in BI, notice that she has flat chest and horrible legs. 

• Like 3

hello sunnies Today I have seen comments on social networks, many bad, some good. Of the good ones I have seen of divorced women who point out that they said and felt the same as our Koo when they were in their divorce process and that they had the same rage and that many also attacked them and said bad things about them, even if the husband had been the big culprit of the relationship failure.

That people should not look at the lives of others and rather take care of their own lives. It seems to me that the criteria voices appear to defend and that their voice can gain weight, we have hope and we keep the support, because everything bad will happen.

Our Koo will be better, little by little, some days will be better than others, but let's have patience and love towards her. Let's keep up, our Koo does a long way to lead a sincere life and her example will also help other women, to maintain their views and to respect them.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

AJH must have hurt her real bad for her to have this reaction. Those like me who have follow her since BOF days, and some who have been following her even longer must known these were totally not her style. As I mention in earlier post over the years she did mention abt having bf in separate interviews:- at least one time she mention abt seeing a younger guy, then in another interview she mention abt having a bf when STJ scandal break out while she was in Taiwan filming Absolute Boyfriend, then in HT she revealed she break up with a celebrity bf  becos he was too secretive abt their relationship...so my point is, either the bf she mentioned was referring to one person or 3 different bfs, we will never know becos she was never get caught nor does she said too much abt her bf in her social media, therefore nobody really know what’s going on in her private life until the time she mentioned vaguely  abt it herself... that’s how private a person she is, yet now she bare everything abt her relationship with AJH...dont you its weird & that she revealed that much? She must have hurt beyond her mind with what AJH did.. so I hope she will get what she wants from AJH & moves on with her life

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

After reading again, carefully, the texts between them, I understand the level of anxiety, unconfidence, and hurt she was suffering. I can understand more and more the type of life she was living with her husband. It was hell! She was abused, mainly emotionally. I can’t affirm if he hit her, but she mentioned that when he got home drunk, he got violent. She just vent out of pain, angriness. AJH was not a boyfriend, he was her husband, her supposely life partner!

Fortunately, she is no longer that girl who prefers to keep quiet and in silence, no matter how frustrated and hurt she is; no, no more of that old Koo! She is no longer afraid to expose all who has been hurting or wanted to hurt her. She is mature now, she has confidence. She can now deal with her personal situation, and continue with her life, with her work; she is no hiding anymore, she is still in social media sharing news with fans, and she doesn’t give a dam her antis. That’s my girl!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hello Apparently they are investigating about the gown that appears in a photo, however, at least in IG there are people who think that the journalists of a certain news site, are trying to make KHS look bad and favor their opponent ... it seems to me that it is already too much what our k must suffer, imagine what thousands of non-celebrity women should go through, in similar situations...

I agree with @gelisacarras, that is my girl!! It takes strength and is having it, to withstand that press and those people who speak odiously. Fighting Koo!:heart:

• Like 5

@personaltasty  Thanks to instagram, our fellow sunnies are defending Koo.  Unlike before that we only rely on maintream media to feed us the info.  Now, everyone is a promoter.

Special mention to  janeywang  for her research and read the comments, they are hilariously funny.

• Like 4

There is another fan from Indonesia that brings proofs against the fake news from Dispatch and HB: @buddy_kookoo. You can follow her in Instagram. I have to translate most of the time because she writes in her language, but does a great job exposing the lies against Koo. Some of them are also shared by Janey Wang, from Taiwan.  Buddy_kookoo posts had been reported by AJH fans and by AJH himself.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Honestly I’ve stop reading the Crap-patch news long ago becos they under estimated our intelligence. Not only that, after reporting a wrong news, and after court had prove the person the news favor was wrong, they never take up the responsibility to apologise & amend their wrong reports...

And to that 2 timer husband of Miss Koo, why didnt he charge her in court with defamation if he was in the right? Becos he is a kind person? OF COURSE NOT!!! If he is then he wont share whatever to the Crap-patch news...he didnt file charges becos she IS right...He is cheating on her, his mgt co is doing all they could to do a damage control on for his image becos this is abt all they can do. If he was falsely accused by GHS isn’t the easiest way to clear up his image is to charge her with defamation? But he gave a stupid excuse as he care for her but made up selective text mssges to make GHS looks like a looney, what kind of compassionate is that? More like a desperate attempt to do damage control for a man who has problem zipping up his pants.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1