Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

18 hours ago, myonenonly said:

That’s why I said I didn’t understand what this is! I don’t speak this language. Perhaps next time post something in English instead of lashing out! Geez! 

Thanks...but i cannot understand what you mean sis,care to explain?sorry my knowledge is limited. 

Our girl looked fine n well in her photos from WOMAN SENSE,hoping that she would  overcome real fast all the bad things that had been happen...i liked it so much that she didn't let bad/negative comments rule over her n lost her self, no doubt she's the epitome of a strong woman/fighter...we love you girl goodluck on your new life n endeavours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, myonenonly said:

Excuse me! You don’t know what I was trying to say. So stop there! Don’t put words in my mouth! You’re a good example of what a bully is! 

Sorry to say but u really didn't get n understand what i hve said earlier,FYI that message was for TERESA GASCOYNE check it  out again...i never gve any bad/negative comments to others or judge either to call me BULLY so please read n think carefully before you act...respect begets respect.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Out of curiosity, what is the name of the other account of AJH? 

I dunno if its him or just another fan acc, however the posting were mostly identical & some was somewhat more personal than agban.... try check out ahnjaehoon00

• Like 2

My dear sunnies, we all know that we come from different countries and speak different languages, so we use English to communicate here. Our English is not that perfect for most of us, so be careful with what we post when we reply to each other. I know we appreciate and value each other here, so if anyone has to clear a misunderstanding, you can privately mend things out thru pm (inbox). Hey, we are sunnies, we are here to support our angel and to share and discuss any news about her!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, geumtrangdi said:

Hi Sunnies,

Not sure if info has been posted but want to let you guys know of an English translation of GHS's

recent interview at @sun_bits Instagram.  Can't re-post bc the Instagram post says so.

Will try to write more later.

It is a very good translation of the interview! What impressed me the most is how my angel is dealing with the divorce issue. Wow, she is so confident and strong, no wonder the people of the magazine wanted her for an interview. I bet that she has became an inspiration, a role model for those women in Korea in her same circumstances. She is decided to face the future with optimism and confidence, that divorce is just another life experience, a one from which ones also can learn. As a once divorced then married again woman, I can tell that we are all entitled to look for happiness! We deserve it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

My dear sunnies, we all know that we come from different countries and speak different languages, so we use English to communicate here. Our English is not that perfect for most of us, so be careful with what we post when we reply to each other. I know we appreciate and value each other here, so if anyone has to clear a misunderstanding, you can privately mend things out thru pm (inbox). Hey, we are sunnies, we are here to support our angel and to share and discuss any news about 

Exactly...thanks!

But if u read n understand what i hve said i meant no offence so i said its amusing besides that post that i quote was from sister TERESA GASCOYNE so I'm wondering n confused why she's so worked out n called me BULLY...

I'm someone who always careful of what to say because i fight for being fair just n right n if i  hve said or done anything wrong/mistake i always admit n apologise,that's my style n personality.

I really appreciate of what u said.

Have a good sunday to all,its family day bonding time!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 10/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, Pearl said:

Exactly...thanks!

But if u read n understand what i hve said i meant no offence so i said its amusing besides that post that i quote was from sister TERESA GASCOYNE so I'm wondering n confused why she's so worked out n called me BULLY...

I'm someone who always careful of what to say because i fight for being fair just n right n if i  hve said or done anything wrong/mistake i always admit n apologise,that's my style n personality.

Hey if you don’t stop talking about me like I’m invisible I’m going to report you. Fighting for your right? So am I. I’ve been silent but you just can’t move on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:12 PM, Pearl said:

Exactly...thanks!

I already sent you an Inbox regarding this matter.  Lets finish this subject here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

I already sent you an Inbox regarding this matter.  Lets finish this subject here.

In every action there's always an equal n opposite reaction...so no worries,thanks anyway!

• Unamused 2

Hi sunnies have a nice and wonderful day ahead ...if ever i have said anything that offended anyone here i apologise sorry even though i dont know what I have done so wrong...i asked in a polite manner and explained my side but what i have received  was a bad answer and someone even asked me to delete my post...I thought  we are family here united if anyone said something not nice then you should correct and advise ,anyway thanks for all shared thoughts from everyone i have learnt a lot.

• Love 1

Hai guys....Hope all are doing good.

Has any one checked facts about "bathrobe with W" in @Sun_bits instagram stories?!

I feel it's really helpful to our KOO if we make her known about these facts and proofs, which strengthens her words. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, loveukoo said:

Hai guys....Hope all are doing good.

Has any one checked facts about "bathrobe with W" in @Sun_bits instagram stories?!

I feel it's really helpful to our KOO if we make her known about these facts and proofs, which strengthens her words. 

No, not at all. She does not agree with the posts of buddy_koo. There has been some disagreements among them.

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, loveukoo said:

@gelisacarras sis... I'm not getting ur words. Why they both have disagreements?! Both are KOO supporters, right ?! 

Yes, both are GHS supporters. It is that some sunnies are more vocal and intense when they are defending GHS, and Sunbits says that people are resenting that behavior from those fans (international, not Korean). She specifically mentioned fans from Indonesia (Buddy). My opinion, she should had contact her privately, by DM, and not making a story that is public.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Goo Hye Sun is trying to close that dark chapter of her life and I think the interview she gave to WomanSense was the last place where I talk about her ex-husband because we keep talking about it .. because the eagerness of @sun_bits to "fight "With @buddy she tries to help Noona with what she can think would help her better if she lived in Korea because of what she is from Indonesia ... the fact that @sun_bits returns with the subject .. makes us see noona fans bad before others

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, gelisacarras said:

I thought when u sent me a message u have a good intention but I'm wrong...just because i didn't granted your favor you're annoyed?u even dared to asked me to delete my post and give in to a veteran who do u think u are?just because I'm being nice u took me lightly.

Before this thread was a lively,friendly n family oriented but not anymore.

@myonenonly,i have sent u a message already the other day so its not too much to ask your explanation about our misunderstanding...point it out to me what made u called me bully n being rude for calling me hey,lets clear this out once n for all.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys but i need a clear answer on this matter for me to let go n move on because I've done my part already.

• Sad 1