Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Goo Hye Sun's explanation (the only one that appears to be actually heartfelt and rings of the truth) shows just how easily that the public can be manipulated by social media and the concerted efforts of large corporation interests to sway public sentiment to their side in order to maintain power and cash flow. Having seen how social media, like Facebook, and other corporate outfits can have such a large an effect on a gullible, and easily convinced, public I'd really like to see something done in order to rein them in. In my country, we've seen that elections can, and are, manipulated, in such a manner, in ways so powerful that humans can be convinced that what they see and know is not really what their eyes, ears, hearts, and history should tell them that they already know to be true. People are victims of both falling prey to sort of a worldwide "telephone game" and their own failure to discern what they know to be true because it flies in the face of what they wish to be true. Is there truth in advertising? Sometimes yes, often no. Despite the fact that GHS's words and deeds have long been a matter of public record and general knowledge to those who have come to know her through trusted, and easily proven, sources those who came late to the game were swayed to the side of the perpetrators and not the victim.  Thankfully, she enjoys the loyalty and compassion of her family, her long time fans, and her four-legged children, and she has the ability to access things for what they are combined with the strength of character to continue on, knowing that she is in the right, and the she will overcome these obstacles. I'm looking forward to her resuming her career, but am halfway worried that, if cast in the villain's role, that the public may come to accept this as her actual personality as the more simple-minded ones seem to have done with so many others in the public eye. Time will tell... Happy Holidays, Everyone! :)

• Like 7

Sunnies:

I hope that our dear Koo can be better this year, that people let her be happy and forget this bad time, that she can be in college and meet people who want to love her and not the famous actress, as has happened in last. From now on I hope to see interviews about her art and about her new life and that happiness comes to her and embraces her. Koo, start your way, although I know it hurts. Be happy, we are here, supporting. figthing !!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 7:26 AM, aoknow said:

Merry Christmas Sunnies! Check if this link works. Interview with english.subs:

Thanks for the clip....as I suspected all her demands to AJH is just her way to make the divorce difficult to happen because she simply didn’t want to divorce. She just wanted him to sit back & think more of what he is going to loose if they divorce, but instead he gave his phone to the Dis-Crap. And she is right, she didnt do anything illegal, so why was her phone conversation analyst by a 3rd party? If the text was revealed by the husband himself then it wud be different but why did he gave it to media to do it for him?

TBH, she is lucky to see his true colours while they’re still the 2 of them, imagine how sad it would be if they already have children. At least now she can go back to how she was before married. Its just like a couple moving in together but have broken up. I hope GHS will get a chance to star in a new drama and also meet a new man. A real man instead of a girlish man who is only good at cooking & nothing else

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have been seeing our KHS in IG, and I am glad that you are taking an English course, I wish I could have a good time outside, so that you would become a good English speaker and we could communicate a little better with her and also I had a different life experience. They say that traveling is equivalent to living twice

thanks @gelisacarras, for being...<3

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Germania Meneses said:

gelisacarras: What koo says about wanting to return to Korea, is a joke of her, because it was not very good is her first exam, or does she really want to return?

She will return to Korea because she got the great news that she was accepted in College to continue with her studies (I read in other place  it is Sungkyunkwan University).  She is very delightful with these news! She put on hold her college studies back in 2011-2012 due to dramas filming (back then she was doing Absolute Boyfriend and Take care of us captain.  Many people has said that it was quite impossible for her to restart and continue her studies in college because too many yeas has passed since she left college, but, what a great surprise that she was admitted to continue studies. 

I think she is taking an intensive course in English while waited for the University response.  I can see she's having a good time in Londres. I was so happy to see photos of her with other girls and what seems to be a club where a guy was playing the piano.

I feel really happy for her! I like the fact that she will be busy; artwork exhibition in April, and continue with studies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/7/2020 at 3:38 PM, Deepakmahajan said:

I want her to sign some drama and make a strong comeback

Hi! She is currently studying English in London, and then, she will continue college to complete her studies. She will be preparing to make her comeback stronger than ever. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2