Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

After reading again, carefully, the texts between them, I understand the level of anxiety, unconfidence, and hurt she was suffering. I can understand more and more the type of life she was living with her husband. It was hell! She was abused, mainly emotionally. I can’t affirm if he hit her, but she mentioned that when he got home drunk, he got violent. She just vent out of pain, angriness. AJH was not a boyfriend, he was her husband, her supposely life partner!

Fortunately, she is no longer that girl who prefers to keep quiet and in silence, no matter how frustrated and hurt she is; no, no more of that old Koo! She is no longer afraid to expose all who has been hurting or wanted to hurt her. She is mature now, she has confidence. She can now deal with her personal situation, and continue with her life, with her work; she is no hiding anymore, she is still in social media sharing news with fans, and she doesn’t give a dam her antis. That’s my girl!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hello Apparently they are investigating about the gown that appears in a photo, however, at least in IG there are people who think that the journalists of a certain news site, are trying to make KHS look bad and favor their opponent ... it seems to me that it is already too much what our k must suffer, imagine what thousands of non-celebrity women should go through, in similar situations...

I agree with @gelisacarras, that is my girl!! It takes strength and is having it, to withstand that press and those people who speak odiously. Fighting Koo!:heart:

• Like 5

@personaltasty  Thanks to instagram, our fellow sunnies are defending Koo.  Unlike before that we only rely on maintream media to feed us the info.  Now, everyone is a promoter.

Special mention to  janeywang  for her research and read the comments, they are hilariously funny.

• Like 4

There is another fan from Indonesia that brings proofs against the fake news from Dispatch and HB: @buddy_kookoo. You can follow her in Instagram. I have to translate most of the time because she writes in her language, but does a great job exposing the lies against Koo. Some of them are also shared by Janey Wang, from Taiwan.  Buddy_kookoo posts had been reported by AJH fans and by AJH himself.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Honestly I’ve stop reading the Crap-patch news long ago becos they under estimated our intelligence. Not only that, after reporting a wrong news, and after court had prove the person the news favor was wrong, they never take up the responsibility to apologise & amend their wrong reports...

And to that 2 timer husband of Miss Koo, why didnt he charge her in court with defamation if he was in the right? Becos he is a kind person? OF COURSE NOT!!! If he is then he wont share whatever to the Crap-patch news...he didnt file charges becos she IS right...He is cheating on her, his mgt co is doing all they could to do a damage control on for his image becos this is abt all they can do. If he was falsely accused by GHS isn’t the easiest way to clear up his image is to charge her with defamation? But he gave a stupid excuse as he care for her but made up selective text mssges to make GHS looks like a looney, what kind of compassionate is that? More like a desperate attempt to do damage control for a man who has problem zipping up his pants.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Good morning/evening/night dear sunnies, I don’t know if you read the sad news that Sulli passed away. I am heartbroken, really sad about this unfortunate event. Our dear Koo dedicated her IG to her. May she rest in peace

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Honestly I’ve stop reading the Crap-patch news long ago becos they under estimated our intelligence. Not only that, after reporting a wrong news, and after court had prove the person the news favor was wrong, they never take up the responsibility to apologise & amend their wrong reports...

And to that 2 timer husband of Miss Koo, why didnt he charge her in court with defamation if he was in the right? Becos he is a kind person? OF COURSE NOT!!! If he is then he wont share whatever to the Crap-patch news...he didnt file charges becos she IS right...He is cheating on her, his mgt co is doing all they could to do a damage control on for his image becos this is abt all they can do. If he was falsely accused by GHS isn’t the easiest way to clear up his image is to charge her with defamation? But he gave a stupid excuse as he care for her but made up selective text mssges to make GHS looks like a looney, what kind of compassionate is that? More like a desperate attempt to do damage control for a man who has problem zipping up his pants.

Sis, I think the same.  He did not sued her because he knows she is telling the truth, and not because he is a good person at all. And that crap of agency, trying to clean his image while making Koo’s miserably attached to them.  I don’t mind, but I started commenting about this agency situation in his very own Instagram. None of his fan can reply to my posts that only have facts (only two as of today did answer to my posts, but after I give them my reply, they were unable to reply me). Now that I mentioned Instagram, finally, that person unfollowed Koo, coincidentally right after she posted “I don’t love him anymore”. But he still having her photos in his IG for now.  Anyway, as I said before, be careful with what we posted there because he can go to her page and reads all of her recent posts and comments, unless Koo has blocked him.

I hope that this divorce process end in a short time, so our Koo are able to have peace of mind, and can go on with her life. But, unfortunately, it seems that it will be a long process.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 10/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, wildcherry said:

I sooo totally agree with you! They think he cares? He only cares for himself & what people think of him! Duh! Selfless #%>€£^^!

• Like 5

I've been following up the case againts Matt Lauer, a disgraced celebrity in the US accused of rape in the book of Ronan Farrow . One accuser said  that after she left NBC because she could not endure working with an abuser,  there was a blind item against her circulated by the  tabloid that the reason she left was because she was difficult to work with.  Does this sound familiar?  Koo is demonized by the media everywhere since she brought the divorce and  cheating allegations against "You know Who."

There seems to be a similar pattern in the entertainment world, we should not be surprised anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

On 10/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasI found this on @buddy_kookoo on instagram.  This makes sense-

Sorry can’t understand fully but this looks good on Koo’s part. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 4

On 10/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasI found this on @buddy_kookoo on instagram.  This makes sense-

I did my search too! And yes, the W hotels in Seoul use white and gray bathrobes. There are two hotels closed to each other, and in the one posted by Buddy_kookoo the bathrobes are white. You can also see the white chair where the person of the photo uploaded by Koo is seated. A detail that called my attention is that the hotels are located far from the center of Seoul. Guests have to use taxis or shuttles from the hotel to the subway stations. A guest commented in his review “I enjoyed the stay but may not stay here again as it is not closed to other places in Seoul”. So the hotel is very convenient for couples that want privacy (or not want to be spotted). 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Note quote Media
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

@myonenonlyWhy will Koo and the lawyer submit the photo evidences if they're not credible?  It could be damning for Koo to do that and she can lose the case, or the worst scenario will be prosecuted for defamation.  Koo has a topnotch lawyer and it will be damaging for both to claim unsubstantial proof.  Koo is so bold because she has the truth.

"The righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

On 10/17/2019 at 9:44 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@myonenonlyWhy will Koo and the lawyer submit the photo evidences if they're not credible?  It could be damning for Koo to do that and she can lose the case, or the worst scenario will be prosecuted for defamation.  Koo has a topnotch lawyer and it will be damaging for both to claim unsubstantial proof.  Koo is so bold because she has the truth.

"The righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

You're so exaggerated and yet answering your own question, #amusing...just wait n patience please!

• Unamused 2
  • Confused 2

Hi my dear sunnies! Ku Hye sun will be featured in Korea Magazine " Woman Sense 14 " November 2019 issue.Two hours of exclusive interview with Ku Hyesun — Ku Hyesun ' s Stories From the Heart.
She looks amazing in the promo. You can visit the IG page of the magazine, @iwomansense. 
I read that the photos were taken in October 9, so they are recent.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Here is the link of the interview:

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/43106

The words that were interpreted correctly (some are confusing, but some appear very accurate) by the Google translator are very encouraging, and so like our Goo Hye Sun! She answered as honestly, and righteously, as the person she we have always known her to be. She said that she has the right to fight and get her side of the story out. She relates that she's been in the entertainment industry for a long time and has gotten used to the many kinds of reactions from the the public. Her greatest line was, when asked about returning to to acting after so long away and in the midst of this personal crisis she replied, "I didn't harm society. I'm not afraid. I believe it will work." That's our girl stating firmly that she will once again become the plucky, warrior in the spirit of her famous character. Yang Gukwha and Geum Jandi would never back away from a challenge, however daunting it may seem. Neither, my friends, will Goo Hye Sun. Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!!! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am happy to see her so matured, with self confidence and in control of the situation. She see the divorce as another life experience. My concern is her mother, who was diagnosed with a tumor. I pray for her full recovery! Regarding “that person”, I noticed that as soon as Koo posted in her IG that she is now focused in canceling her contract with HB, and that she will stop mentioning AHJ there because she doesn’t love him anymore, he unfollowed her.  He also unfollowed the companies that removed him from their CFs.  A couple of days after, he deleted all of the contents in his IG. Now his fans “are worried about him” :smirk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1