Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Goo Hye Sun posted pictures on her instagram showing her to be healthy, smiling, and just as drop-dead gorgeous as ever. While I would always avoid reading the comments on this heavily trolled site, she looks amazing, and it is very promising to see that she remains busy. I can't imagine her giving up on acting all together, and she is obviously much more popular (with mature minded thinkers, at least) than not. Let's just hope that we'll be seeing her soon as a part of some drama, in the near future. From the recent article in allkpop: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/goo-hye-sun-shows-off-her-figure-and-a-smile-in-new-instagram-update

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi! gelisacarras, I want to thank you and loveukoo for answering my doubts and concerns por this thread. Also thanks for the information provided about Koo.Regarding Cheerkoo, I referred to her because it makes me very sad and strangeness, that she is no longer as she frequently did,  and because Cheerkoo always had more information about Koo, and she also was translating what was spoken and written about Koo Hye Sun in korea, I miss that 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:13 AM, Germania Meneses said:

Hi! gelisacarras, I want to thank you and loveukoo for answering my doubts and concerns por this thread. Also thanks for the information provided about Koo.Regarding Cheerkoo, I referred to her because it makes me very sad and strangeness, that she is no longer as she frequently did,  and because Cheerkoo always had more information about Koo, and she also was translating what was spoken and written about Koo Hye Sun in korea, I miss that 

Me too sis, I miss @cheerkoo the most; she always has brought news about Goo, and she was kind of the liaison among this thread and Goo DC gallery fan page. I hope she is doing well, and I hope she will be back soon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Does anyone know where we can watch this interview with English subs?

No sis... but I read rough translation of video in the comment section but I think now it's difficult to check since so many comments are there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @Iloveghs for put this interview extract in the video.

Hye sun is a strong girl, really she's admirable. i wish her all the happiness

i'd like see her in a new drama, i think that she will prepare very well to develop good roles in the future.

she has good acting skills  so this wouldn't be a matter for her!

She will return triumphantly to TV.

she will show that despite the difficult situation she had to live she will continue to overcome herself every day.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1