Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@Teresa Gascoyne sis, sorry for disturbing u. I have a doubt. Hope u give answer. After dispatch has released those conversations, so many peoples are blaming KOO for her dominant behavior, even though we all don't know head and tail of that conversation. If really KOO is a dominant and unbearable wife and if really ahn mentally suffered by her behaviour, even he got anti depression treatment, then why he is not filing the divorce in the court by showing these as proofs?! What he has been waiting for?! Which court in the world orders to live a person like ahn with a person like KOO to suffer even more?!  If he is innocent and didn't do any adultery, then KOO has no proofs with her to submit to the court. So he has to make his first move to prove his innocence. But that is not happening. He did what?! Just revealed some so called conversations to public and successfully make himself a victim and sitting happily somewhere. Really ahn lawyer did a great move, he just turn the table on KOO. How can KOO prove herself if ahn don't want to file the case?! They say, in korea only innocent person can  file divorce but not guilty person. As per me KOO is an innocent party but she doesn't want divorce so obviously she won't file. As per KOO antis ahn is an innocent party, he has complete right to file a divorce but he is doing nothing. Ahn is the one who is Guilty, so he has no dare to file a divorce unless KOO accepts to do so. My feeling is that ahn has been conducting  negotiations with KOO for divorce. Or may be he just remained silent because he successfully put blame on KOO now. What do u say sis?! :tears:

It would be great if maximum koreans understood KOO. Because they know some what better than us. Some koreans witnessed the ahn along with his girlfriend. Due to language barrier we can't communicate with koreans. Hope everything goes well for KOO.

• Like 3

Hello Sunnies, I hope you all are doing well!  I have tried not to read or comment in several portals, but I can't hold myself.  I carefully organized the information against AJH, and prepare about four statements to post one where needed and depending on the argument.  The last one was yesterday in Allkpop, in an article making reference to KHS rules. Of course that I portrayed him as he is, a mentally unstable and alcoholic person, and how living with that type of person is like being living in hell.  Yes, AJH fans went crazy :lol:! Since I have been following each of them in IG and also in Soompi way before they even met for Blood, I am familiar with each one personality. AHJ surprised and dissapointed me with his behavior!  Looking closely at AHJ behavior and reponses these past weeks, I can tell that he has traits of psychopath personality: Lack of empathy, guilt, conscience or remorse. Shallow experiences of feelings or emotions. Impulsivity and a weak ability to defer gratification and control behavior. Superficial charm and glibness.

Regarding bashing to our Koo, I just read information from this lady that seems to have acquaintances in Korea. She shared that most of the bashing to Koo comes from international fans, and not Korean fans.  That Korean are more in favor of our Koo.  Koreans said that the international fans has the incorrect translations of the texts, and that is why they got the incorrect information. In addition, Korean people have been spotted him holding hands with other women, so they already know he is a cheater.  They opted to not say nothing publicly because they are afraid to be sued. I hope this is totally true.  Anyway, in  situations like a divorce, there will always be people taking sides. We can't control that.

About her retaking back her college studies, the article was just a supposition. As far as I know, there is no any declaration from the University.  If she wishes, she can start over again. That's not a problem.

I hope she can attend her exhibition in Shanghai! Life goes on, and there is a brighter future for her!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@loveukoo You were asking about the  online negative comments of Koo, I just ignore them because most of them are written by incognito bloggers, some accounts were just created to make comments.  So, I know some of them are paid especially the harshest ones. They can be paid to comment as part of Ahn's pr.  Just reading the the first few sentences you will know that they are garbage.

With regards to  the divorce case, I think it's coming as evidenced by the silence of Koo's camp.  There seems to be a gag order on both sides, not to talk about the case publicly.

I think Ahn's camp is focusing on the greater weight for divorce like Koo maligning Ahn's reputation online and for Koo is to prove that Ahn is an adulterer.  In the court, the judges will just focus on the relevant material information.  All other details are unnecessary.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Just read this article.

"Divorce Lawyer Predicts Ahn Jae Hyun Won’t Be Able To Legally Divorce Goo Hye

As Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun‘s controversial divorce continues to unfold, a divorce lawyer was questioned about how likely it was for Ahn Jae Hyun to win the divorce case.

Ahn Jae Hyun has been adamant on getting a divorce, while Goo Hye Sun claimed that she didn’t want a divorce. Another lawyer previously claimed that Goo Hye Sun was revealing all of the shocking details about their marriage despite her wishes to stay married because it would give her the upper hand in court.

A divorce lawyer was recently interviewed if that was correct and he agreed. He claimed that one of them is lying about Ahn Jae Hyun allegedly cheating on his wife with another actress.

Since Goo Hye Sun claims to have proof, he believes that the divorce won’t pass.

At the end, one of them will be revealed to have been lying.

Goo Hye Sun continued to vocalize her story and claimed she had proof. If Ahn Jae Hyun’s faults are proven then the divorce will be stopped as Goo Hye Sun is hoping for.

— Lawyer Kim Min Sung

However, if Goo Hye Sun is lying, then the court will likely put fault on her for the separation and grant Ahn Jae Hyun the divorce.

If Ahn Jae Hyun’s faults aren’t proven, the court will probably focus on the question of whether Goo Hye Sun really wanted to continue on their marriage.

If that happens, the divorce will most likely be granted.

— Lawyer Kim Min Sung

As the couple prepares for a legal battle in court, Ahn Jae Hyun’s lawyer has emphasized his innocence while Goo Hye Sun’s lawyer decided to remain silentabout the case."

I also watched a Korean female lawyer being interviewed and she informed that Goo Hye Sun went public about the divorce so she'll have the advantage in the divorce proceedings.

With regard to a gag order, only a judge can grant this.  Seems more the lawyers on both sides advised their clients to shut up.  These news articles are so over the top ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, loveukoo said:

@sheherizade3 sis.... What this means?! How can it would be advantage to KOO sis ?!

My gut feeling is that KOO has proofs on ahn's adultery.... So she doesn't want to give divorce simply. She wants to prove his adultery and then give divorce him. 

@loveukoo It has to do with the narrative.  The fact that GHS is unafraid to expose her husband's infidelity in public shows that she must be telling the truth because anything she says in public can be taken against her especially if AJH can prove that she lied.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi my dear sunnies! I wonder why AJH does still following her in IG? Why he still has all the photos of her? What would be his intentions? Koo deleted all remaining photos where he appeared (yes, there were a couple of photos where he did appeared). If I was her, I block him! This guy is weird; I bet he is reading each of the comments in her IG. I also remember when some time early this year, he liked a post from a fan regarding Koo. We were all surprised! That’s not a common practice from celebrities.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

"@loveukoo It has to do with the narrative.  The fact that GHS is unafraid to expose her husband's infidelity in public shows that she must be telling the truth because anything she says in public can be taken against her especially if AJH can prove that she lied."

My workmate is Korean and whenever we meet,  we talk about politics and government in South Korea.  He says that corruption and bribery is not uncommon.  That's probably one of the reasons that Koo used social media to air her side so she will have an upper hand in the court of public opinion and because she is a celebrity people will listen thus giving her an advantage.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

On 9/12/2019 at 8:52 AM, gelisacarras said:

Regarding bashing to our Koo, I just read information from this lady that seems to have acquaintances in Korea. She shared that most of the bashing to Koo comes from international fans, and not Korean fans.  That Korean are more in favor of our Koo.  Koreans said that the international fans has the incorrect translations of the texts, and that is why they got the incorrect information. In addition, Korean people have been spotted him holding hands with other women, so they already know he is a cheater.  They opted to not say nothing publicly because they are afraid to be sued. I hope this is totally true.  Anyway, in  situations like a divorce, there will always be people taking sides. We can't control that.

About her retaking back her college studies, the article was just a supposition. As far as I know, there is no any declaration from the University.  If she wishes, she can start over again. That's not a problem.

I hope she can attend her exhibition in Shanghai! Life goes on, and there is a brighter future for her!

When I was in Seoul 2018 Winter Olympics, I have heard a lot of rumors already about AJH’s infidelity & I didn’t  believe it. It came from the people who help us go around the country. I just prayed that these stories are not true. Looking back I could have asked them more. I was so concerned about Koo that I don’t want to hear stuff like that, that I was pretending not to care about it too much because I believe that they have a happy marriage. Boy oh boy I was so wrong! I was crushed & angry at him for breaking Koo’s heart when the divorce issue came out. Now I’ll only believe it when Koo or her lawyers makes announcements. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, myonenonly said:

When I was in Seoul 2018 Winter Olympics, I have heard a lot of rumors already about AJH’s infidelity & I didn’t  believe it. It came from the people who help us go around the country. I just prayed that these stories are not true. Looking back I could have asked them more. I was so concerned about Koo that I don’t want to hear stuff like that, that I was pretending not to care about it too much because I believe that they have a happy marriage. Boy oh boy I was so wrong! I was crushed & angry at him for breaking Koo’s heart when the divorce issue came out. Now I’ll only believe it when Koo or her lawyers makes announcements. 

Oh my God! I do remember now that during the first months of this year, some people made comments in Koo’s IG that there were rumors about them getting divorce.  Many people, including myself, called the attention to these people telling them not to post nonsense, rumors like that.  Now I understand that it was because many people has been spotting him cheating his wife with other women back then.  He is certainly shameless! Man aren’t saints, but at least, they use to be discreet to not create scandal and problems at home. But this horrible guy has no basic decency at all, he is shameless!  He was publicly cheating, he doesn't have even self respect.

This guy has serious emotional/mental problems.  He acts as a psychopath: superficial charm and gentleness, inflated sense of self-worth, lying pathologically, conning others; being manipulative, lack of remorse or guilt, shallow emotions.  Callousness; lack of empathy, using others for his benefit, poor control over behavior, promiscuous sexual behavior, being irresponsible, and blaming others and refusing to accept responsibilities.

I keep praying that all the truth arise soon,  and that eventually our Koo can divorce from him and be free again!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, myonenonly said:

hmmm...what kind of rumours about him? And why did the people (who help you go around the country) suddenly talked about it sis?

14 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Go to page #1862 of this thread, and look at her original post (the last one in the page).

Yes I know it but is there any rumours about him instead of it? like another rumours similiar to this or about his personality or something else? since it was one blind item right? @myonenonly  @gelisacarras

• Unamused 2

A lie doesn't become truth,wrong doesn't become right n evil doesn't become good just because its accept by majority.Like what i have said before she doesn't come out like these if she doesn't have a strong weapon to fight n win it,maybe she did make a mistake but a good outcome excuses any wrong committed  to attain it...end justify the means... even how good n educated you are you will lose good reasonings for a reason to win...we had our so called woman's instinct n whatever reason he has he cannot change the fact that he's a selfish irresponsible man,the love he proclaimed n declared to the world was no other than skin deep not for a lifetime.He doesn't know the real meaning of LOVE MARRIAGE n RESPONSIBILITY that's why he wanted to free himself badly n runaway,a very shallow person who lack sense...i thought the strong admiration  he felt the first time he saw her is not love but lust,sorry for saying this guys if not why his so called love so fast to fade then disappeared like  bubbles,never make any effort to make her feel loved secured n protected...looks like she's only an option to him not his priority.

I really want to finish this nightmare  so bad for her sake so that she can move on ASAP.

LOVE is the most beautiful thing to have but hardest  to earn n most painful to lost,but being positive at all times makes no space for sorrow n negative vibes...loving yourself is the greatest love of all anyway ,so girl fighting!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I think we should all ignore all the negative online opinion against Koo, they are neither informed nor balanced and worst they can be paid trolls. Things can go from worse to worst as Ahn's drama gets near.  

I am glad that we have a forum like this one for us to stay united for Koo.

Did Ahn really resign from New Journey to the West or was he removed?  He is no longer an asset to the show and in the last episode he hardly talked and seemed to be already in trouble.  Ahn, don't blame Koo for your troubles!  You brought all these upon yourself, you are self destructing.

Or quitting NJTTW can be part of the drama that he and the lawyer are hatching,  they want to make it apper that Koo has done  great damage to his carreer, if there are any worth salvaging.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The lawyer who acted so high n mighty got a disciplinary action,serves him right he's so full of himself.

Bad relationship change a good person,to let go n move on is the best way to forget n heal your wounds.I hope n pray that she would learn to accept n acknowledge that her broken marriage is not her fault...now i understand why she doesn't want to divorce him despite all the things that has been said n done not because she still love him,the fact is she doesn't want to be called a divorcee.I have read again their chat logs then it caught my eyes that words,that they can live separately as strangers then if her father will be gone she will divorce him willingly...people keep commenting that she's an obsessed possessive wife w/out knowing the truth they gve her alot of name  names shame on them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1