Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello my dear sunnies! I have confidence that the ruined one will eventually be AHJ. If he has been or has an adulterous relationship, it will eventually come to public light. On the other hand, and it is personal my opinion because it has been a concern for me, GHS should never have spoken publicly about the nipple issue (if I am not mistaken, he told her that while he was drunk) but if she wanted to share about the situation with AJH, she should only mentioned that he had humiliated and disrespected her as a person and as a wife . But, I understand that she was under great angriness at the moment she shared that subject. But my dear sunnies, people forget so fast, and I know that she will overcome this situation very well. She is a fighter, not a loser!

On the other hand, our angel posted in her IG today, from the hospital: "I was hospitalized in summer and have not been discharged. The book arrived and read it. Get Healthy."  She was reading her book bout her pets.  In another post she also shared: " Affordable Art Fair Singapore 22 – 24 November 2019" Her work will presented in Singapore. I hope that she will be fully recovered that she can attend the upcoming exhibition. Yes, our angel is a strong spirit woman! 

She has been able to put aside her personal situation, and she has been able to share news about her books, art, and health with her fans.  AJH, on the contrary, has been unable to face even his fans.  This is the difference between a loser and a fighter!

My dear sunnies, keep praying for the prompt recovery of our angel!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ahn Jae  Hyun might be quiet but someone is feeding the online trolls.  All the online hate for Koo seems to be done by the same group. They are maligning Koo on all fronts.   Our best defense is just ignoring them, they are spreading lies about Koo because we, international fans don't have access to the Korean media, we depend on English translations.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

Hi dear sunnies! Our angel was finally discharged from the hospital! She shared the news in her IG and she expressed her gratitude to all her supporters and fans for our concern about her health issues. She looks amazingly beautiful, chic, and wearing red lipstick. That’s our girl! That’s the attitude!:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

Ahn Jae  Hyun might be quiet but someone is feeding the online trolls.  All the online hate for Koo seems to be done by the same group. They are maligning Koo on all fronts.   Our best defense is just ignoring them, they are spreading lies about Koo because we, international fans don't have access to the Korean media, we depend on English translations.

I follow this fan from Indonesia and she said that the bashing comes mostly from international fans. That Korean are annoyed of that, and that’s because international fans get the wrong translations from Korean. I witnessed it when I read a comment from a Korean fan really mad to international fans. She said like “you don’t know nothing, stay out of this! The lady from Indonesia said that the majority of Koreans support GHS. I hope this is true! Of course AJH has people doing the dirty work for him. That’s why I am wishing that the truth comes to the light, and this guy be smashed and finished.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Hi everyone,while playing some songs the lyrics of this song caught my attention n made me want to share here but not all,song of a very famous singer.

LOOK WHAT U MADE ME DO

I don't like your little GAMES 

Don't like your TILTED STAGE 

The ROLE u made me PLAY of the FOOL,no,i don't like U

I don't like your PERFECT CRIME 

How u LAUGH  when u LIE

But i got SMARTER, got HARDER

in the NICK OF TIME 

Honey i ROSE up from the DEAD 

I don't like your KINGDOM KEYS they ONCE BELONG TO ME

U asked me for a place to sleep 

LOCKED ME OUT  n threw a feast 

All I think about is KARMA maybe i got mine but you'll all get yours

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.

GUYS this song is perfect for our girl :Danyway hve a good n blessed sunday to all!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:34 PM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

I do agree with you and I did confront some of them; there are a lot of trolls out there but basically, are the same people who creates various fakes accounts.  These fakes accounts have no photos, use fake photos, or photos from cartoon characters. I have had yesterday a serious dispute with one; this person insulted GHS, but I hit her back (they are mostly women) with facts about our Goo.  I got to the point to be very offensive with her, and she eventually deleted the account.  Then, for my surprise, she created another one.  I found out and saw it in a fan page of GHS (she used a similar name as the previous one) and she was trying to insult our Goo in that page! Of course all the fans were over her, that she had to removed her comments. They smashed her!  The good for nothing AJH has not even showed his face to his fans, not even to talk about his future plans (upcoming drama). I am sure he is plotting something with his mobster lawyer, regarding the divorce issue. Or maybe, is evading too much expose because of  the shame to be an adulterous husband.  Adultery in Korea is a very serious situation, mainly for the spouse that commits it. He has too much to lose if his behavior turn out to be true.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Now the good news, GHS shared some photos in her IG with her fans.  The looks really beautiful in those photos, some of them with his beloved Gamja. One of the posts read: "Starting Over".  I am really happy to see her focused, and ready to go on with her life. I know there is a better and brighter future for her!  I would be happy to share photos with you, but unfortunately, I don't know how to do it here in Soompi.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@gelisacarras Thank you sis for being our warrior, you have the courage to do it and I have read some of your posts on IG, you are doing a great job. 

Yes, there is an ongoing black ops for Koo picking on every trivial things like her length of hospital stay, putting the blame on the case of the lawyer of Ahn who might be disciplined etc., there's too many to mention here.

We should all be watching and praying for Koo.  This is the new pr war- using professional online commenters for mind conditioning.  Whoever is doing this is cooking up something very nasty.  They are starting this on the international level because we don't have the capability to check facts in Hangul. There are trying to spread false infos to discredit Koo.

One antidote for false information is more accurate information.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarras Thank you sis for being our warrior, you have the courage to do it and I have read some of your posts on IG, you are doing a great job. 

Yes, there is an ongoing black ops for Koo picking on every trivial things like her length of hospital stay, putting the blame on the case of the lawyer of Ahn who might be disciplined etc., there's too many to mention here.

We should all be watching and praying for Koo.  This is the new pr war- using professional online commenters for mind conditioning.  Whoever is doing this is cooking up something very nasty.  They are starting this on the international level because we don't have the capability to check facts in Hangul. There are trying to spread false infos to discredit Koo.

One antidote for false information is more accurate information.  

In every action there's always an equal n opposite reaction because we cannot pleased everyone...so heartbreaking that something like this happened to her but i salute her because she took courage to tell her story eventhough she knows what would be the outcome;she never think much about her image,status n reputation because she wanted to be heard...in any situation she can still project n carry herself confidently perfect,she's the epitome of real strong confident woman who can stand alone without any help/backup.

If something destroyed u can create n work for it again time proves anything so stay strong...FIGHTING!!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hi my dear sunnies! The latest book of our angel, "Life Companion" is a bestseller as per Naver.  She shared the news in her IG.  Wow, so happy for her! She is focused, ready to continue with her life.  All of her recent artwork and books have a huge supports in Korea!  This shows off that she has many, many supporters, more than we think.

On the other hand, I miss our sister sunny @Cheerkoo, I hope she is fine.  I am looking forward to see her coming back and read her comments.  Somehow, she is the link between DC Gallery (GHS Korean fans) and us, international fans.  I know she will be back when she feels ready.  We each manage this type of pain and frustration in a different way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 9/24/2019 at 11:30 PM, hyeechan said:

Just read the news that GHS will file counterclaim and submit the evidences against the one who cannot be named.

Hope everything will be smooth for GHS. Fighting!!!

Serves him right. He might be silent but the people around him are bad influence. He doesn’t have the capability to decide for himself.( my opinion, the way I read the texts between him & Koo)...’ok honey this, ok honey that’ ...??...& he’s asking for a divorce! Gee-wheez!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, myonenonly said:

Serves him right. He might be silent but the people around him are bad influence. He doesn’t have the capability to decide for himself.( my opinion, the way I read the texts between him & Koo)...’ok honey this, ok honey that’ ...??...& he’s asking for a divorce! Gee-wheez!

It is funny because some people say that his wife wanted to control him, but it seems that he is the one being controlled by other people, as you said, people around him and that are bad influence (heavy drinkers, irresponsible, immature people). I also have a question, were the famous texts posted by Dispatch recent conversations, or from one or two years ago?  I never paid too much attention to those texts, and I am really curious now. People judged GHS (obsessive, controlling wife) because of the texts. At first, I did not noticed that, but again, I never paid too much attention to them.

I feel so angry and deceived with this guy, because I started following him way before Blood drama, because he catch my attention and I was curious about him after watching “You who came from the stars”. That was when I learned that he was a recognized model (with a strong fan base in Thailand and Indonesia; as a fact, many of GHS antis come from these countries). Then I saw him in a movie (Fashion King) and another drama, “You are all surrounded”. I read everything about him in social media (his Tweeter and IG accounts). I never noticed something out of place about him. My perception was that he was a mature, hardworking young man, who has never has had any type of scandal. So I was pleased when both started dating. And at the end, I was defrauded by him!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@gelisacarrasThe released text messages by Dispatch covers 3 years (?) since the time they were married.  During the one and half years of marriage they were so sweet calling each other honey.  I think it got bad when Ahn was rumored to be cheating which according to the blind item around May 2018.  Any cheated wife will react like Koo did, she lost trust in him. Koo started to ask where he's been and who he was with.  And any cheated wife's natural reaction will be to ask for more money in return, for  the heartaches.  I fully understand Koo to be demanding because of Ahn's infidelity. Most of the wives I know have the same tendencies, it's pretty normal.

(My dates are just approximate, I refuse to read the texts again, it's heartbreaking)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasThe released text messages by Dispatch covers 3 years (?) since the time they were married.  During the one and half years of marriage they were so sweet calling each other honey.  I think it got bad when Ahn was rumored to be cheating which according to the blind item around May 2018.  Any cheated wife will react like Koo did, she lost trust in him. Koo started to ask where he's been and who he was with.  And any cheated wife's natural reaction will be to ask for more money in return, for  the heartaches.  I fully understand Koo to be demanding because of Ahn's infidelity. Most of the wives I know have the same tendencies, it's pretty normal.

(My dates are just approximate, I refuse to read the texts again, it's heartbreaking)

Thank you! I have always suspected that the problems started when he was filming Beauty Inside. He started changing since then.  I did notice from his posts in IG that he was staying at his place in Seoul, and not going home in Yongin. If my husband start doing something like that, of course I will be doing the same as GHS did! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1