Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

1 hour ago, loveukoo said:

@gelisacarras sis, thankyou so much for ur warm words. Actually I never see any articles and videos about her but unfortunately I saw an article in netizenbuzz on her new video song. They post the comments of koreans from Naver (in which I once saw all good comments about her dating and marriage) which is full of harsh comments. Really i felt sad after reading koreans comments mostly than international netizens comments. :tears:

Sis may be I'm going too much.... but I just want KOO should be happy. I won't say our KOO is perfect, she doesn't make mistakes but she doesn't deserve this hate. I really didn't see a girl being so strong like KOO in my entire 28 yrs life.

I too can say her previous breakup is very hard for her (she was there with him for many years even during fake scandal news) because after her breakup,i swear sis i didn't see her pure laugh on her face ( she used to smile always before her breakup even she faced a lot of ordeals) until she met Ahn. But this time its failure of her marriage, more painful than her love breakup. 

Her words from her book, "life companion" which she posted a pic along with mango in her ig recently, "i worked hard in life but I'm only left feeling unfair. I worked hard in my life but I want to turn back time. I worked hard in my life but I have nothing. You r the only one waiting for me unchanged. " makes me feel so sad. 

But after ur warm words, i felt better and hope and wish ur words about our KOO should come true. 

Netizenbuzz is the site to spread hate, is  full of haters, they hate everyone :D. Never read them! Remember, there are mostly trolls, the same people using different accounts to attack celebrities.  As I said, I do not visit such pages, as well as international portals. The breakup this time  is hard because she will become a divorced woman, which it is a kind of an emotional burden to her parents. That is her real concern.

Artists like Koo tend to be very sensible, more than the rest of the people. Somehow, they are controlled by deep feelings; they tend to be melancholic. Those particular characteristic are the ones that trigger creation in her (music, paints, books, even movies). She always has been like that. So, there is nothing new with the song or the things she writes in her IG.  Believe me, if she were that depressed, she may not be sharing anything in her IG.  Yes, she is suffering, but she knows that she will overcome this divorce. As well as she found love after the previous breakup, she will find it again in the future.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, 4everku said:

Hola, estoy de acuerdo! Ella es una persona fuerte, que hace lo que piensa. No tuve un buen tiempo y estoy tratando de hacer lo mejor posible. Desde lejos la podemos acompañar con nuestro amor y rezar porque estoy en buena compañía 

Welcome to this thread! Bienvenida a esta página!  Usualmente nos comunicamos en inglés porque venimos de diferentes partes, pero no te preocupes, que aquí estamos para ayudarte. Gracias por tu amor y apoyo a Koo/Thanks for your love and support to our Koo.

• Like 2

Muchas gracias amigas @gelisacarras @4everku los amo a los dos.

@gelisacarrasI love your maturity and kind words about Koo.  

@loveukooFailed personal relationships could be the hardest struggle one can have in this life.  We all go through it and can be a time of great desperation.  Koo is hurting and needs an outlet for her pain.   This is the time when real friends stick around, and when things get so wild then we can all call on God and leave Him to do the miracles.  Nothing is impossible with God. He will give grace to overcome because grace  changes everything, in Jesus name.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@gelisacarras  @Teresa Gascoyne sis have u read this in "sun_bits" instagram account that she has been criticized by koreans in Naver and Nate for misrepresentation. :tears:  It's a fan account of KOO. A/c to that account, KOO claimed that her new book sales reached to 10k but it's not true...9060 is not equivalent to sales but to points etc. :tears:

How can she made a mistake?! Sth wrong happened somewhere.

Now they start troll KOO about this...:tears:

• Unamused 1

5 hours ago, loveukoo said:

@gelisacarras  @Teresa Gascoyne sis have u read this in "sun_bits" instagram account that she has been criticized by koreans in Naver and Nate for misrepresentation. :tears:  It's a fan account of KOO. A/c to that account, KOO claimed that her new book sales reached to 10k but it's not true...9060 is not equivalent to sales but to points etc. :tears:

How can she made a mistake?! Sth wrong happened somewhere.

Now they start troll KOO about this...:tears:

Maybe she got confused, after all, she’s a human being. I have been reading posts shared by a fan that shares posts from people (Korean) that bought her books, and the reviews are excellent.  I really feel pleased to see her active in her IG, that she is not hiding like she used to do previously when she was facing bad moments. She seems like she doesn’t care about bad comments anymore! It seems that she has now thicker skin, and can manage critics. There is a thougt that reads “You don’t have to explain anything to anybody about anything”. I think that it is how is she now, and I love it!

On the other hand, we have to be careful with what we post in her IG, mainly if we reply to an anti or troll. That person (ex) stills following her in IG, and he reads her posts and the comments in one of each. When you constantly visit the page of a person to read her posts and comments, the position of that person in your list of “following” goes up. KHS was in first place in his “following” list for the past days, until yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, gelisacarras said:

Maybe she got confused, after all, she’s a human being. I have been reading posts shared by a fan that shares posts from people (Korean) that bought her books, and the reviews are excellent.  I really feel pleased to see her active in her IG, that she is not hiding like she used to do previously when she was facing bad moments. She seems like she doesn’t care about bad comments anymore! It seems that she has now thicker skin, and can manage critics. There is a thougt that reads “You don’t have to explain anything to anybody about anything”. I think that it is how is she now, and I love it!

On the other hand, we have to be careful with what we post in her IG, mainly if we reply to an anti or troll. That person (ex) stills following her in IG, and he reads her posts and the comments in one of each. When you constantly visit the page of a person to read her posts and comments, the position of that person in your list of “following” goes up. KHS was in first place in his “following” list for the past days, until yesterday.

Thankyou sis....If it possible please share the reviews of KOO new book with us. Hope her new book gets more +ve reviews and become best seller.  Sometimes I argue with haters of KOO in her ig,but from today i don't argue with them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I follow a hashtag in IG and this person shares all about Koo. Sorry, but I am not an expert. You can see the hashtag in her IG profile. It is a good decision not to argue anymore with haters. Our Koo does not give a dam about them, not like that person that deletes all negative comments about him :D. This will give you peace of mind.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t worry Koo will survive. Some Sunnies are also recuperating I think. I try to support her in my own little way by posting good short comments in her IG. A lot of true Korean fans also does. This is the time to show our support. On her high & low days. Thank you to some of you who takes time to keep this site alive on her lowest moment! Fighting!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

By posting a pic of her new art piece KOO shows us that she has moved from past or trying to move from past through art.  It's good to see her like this. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

One of the articles said Netizens bury KOO for continuous postings in her ig. At first that is a trash and my gut feeling is that 'Netizens' should be replace with 'KOO antis, fans of her ex husband and supposed actress, Useless and jobless peoples". Except those no one shows any interest in others matters if they don't know anything about them.

I know KOO also suffering a lot from all recent happenings. Who couldn't be?! But KOO knows that she has to move from past despite the fact that its really so hard for her as a celebrity. That is the cons of being a celebrity.

How can she remains silent when opposite person using all possible platforms to potray himself as a victim. Ofcourse he has to do that for his upcoming drama. I really have a doubt about reliability of those articles because of those Dispatch conversations that why he didnt revealed any conversations of them, after KOO had claimed that he did adultery but revealed after a great damaged had happened to him. Means he had been cooking that supposed conversations all those days from Aug 18th to Sep 2nd or 3rd. Lol. 

Sadly till now I haven't seen any article supporting our KOO. It's ok... there is no need to do that. Her confidence and braveness in showing herself to public says she didn't do anything wrong to shut herself behind the closed doors.

So many celebrities become silent, be inactive in social media and make low profile if sth bad happens to them even though they did nothing wrong just because of afraid of hearing harsh comments about them. It's really difficult to anyone to bear those comments. But KOO has no other way. If she remained silent after all these public revelations, those so called netizens called her a liar and a guilty person regretting somewhere for her evil things by shutting herself. I think it's more than better to her to active in ig like this. 

Since she is a deep person, a women with 100 years old soul, an unknown person to us and live far from us we can't say exactly what she thinks and what is the meaning of her actions. But we have believe in her that she do anything after rigorous thinking. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, loveukoo said:

One of the articles said Netizens bury KOO for continuous postings in her ig. At first that is a trash and my gut feeling is that 'Netizens' should be replace with 'KOO antis, fans of her ex husband and supposed actress, Useless and jobless peoples". Except those no one shows any interest in others matters if they don't know anything about them.

I know KOO also suffering a lot from all recent happenings. Who couldn't be?! But KOO knows that she has to move from past despite the fact that its really so hard for her as a celebrity. That is the cons of being a celebrity.

How can she remains silent when opposite person using all possible platforms to potray himself as a victim. Ofcourse he has to do that for his upcoming drama. I really have a doubt about reliability of those articles because of those Dispatch conversations that why he didnt revealed any conversations of them, after KOO had claimed that he did adultery but revealed after a great damaged had happened to him. Means he had been cooking that supposed conversations all those days from Aug 18th to Sep 2nd or 3rd. Lol. 

Sadly till now I haven't seen any article supporting our KOO. It's ok... there is no need to do that. Her confidence and braveness in showing herself to public says she didn't do anything wrong to shut herself behind the closed doors.

So many celebrities become silent, be inactive in social media and make low profile if sth bad happens to them even though they did nothing wrong just because of afraid of hearing harsh comments about them. It's really difficult to anyone to bear those comments. But KOO has no other way. If she remained silent after all these public revelations, those so called netizens called her a liar and a guilty person regretting somewhere for her evil things by shutting herself. I think it's more than better to her to active in ig like this. 

Since she is a deep person, a women with 100 years old soul, an unknown person to us and live far from us we can't say exactly what she thinks and what is the meaning of her actions. But we have believe in her that she do anything after rigorous thinking. 

My opinion of that netizens is that they are sick people, miserable people that has nothing to contribute in this life. They are not that much. They are toxic persons.  What they want to see, Koo crying out loud in a corner? In their dreams! Koo is very confident that she has the true about what happened in her marriage. Her ex, on the contrary, has to confide in his agency which is trying to wash his face, and have the people to pity him. Oh poor, he is alone, he has been kept from the other actors and actresses in the drama:smirk: yeah, right. They are trying to make him the victim. That’s a trick to motive people watch his drama. Regarding this drama, I have not seeing any news about it; no photos of script reading, posts about the shooting, nothing at all!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

These are difficult times for GHS and its fans. Even more so for her that is always observed. I think what we have to do is have patience and maintain our support, because nobody has to react the same as others in the moments of sadness and pain: the only thing that I have left is that all those women who are going through divorce are strengthened , especially GHS

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi sunnies! Yes, our Koo has posted in IG today. She shares that she has been requesting to end the contract with HB Entertainment since August, but they are delaying the cancellation. She also shared she is working on her own, but HB is still retaining her. There are other allegations regarding the texts posted by Dispatch. As we already know, those texts were a bunch of random texts conveniently organized to support that person. What a shame of agency!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Koo has been bombarded with a series of negative press, and the only way to air her side is through Instagram.  She does not have paid attack dogs to do the dirty laundry for her but her only means is to tell the truth through social media.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

All of the bashing against her is because of the lies and/or manipulated facts from the agency (HB). Our Koo does not give a dam about those antis, what does concern her the most is the inappropriate intromission of HB Entertainment in her divorce issue. The agency is afraid that all the truth will be bring out to the public light, and that is why they are holding her.  It is a way to control her. They will try to press and manipulate her with the intention that she eventually changes the causes for the divorce (adultery) and AJH image comes out clean, innocent.  They will not take the risk to have Koo joining another agency at this moment.  They will be afraid that another agency, as a competency, will smashed them for their inappropriate behavior. They have no ethics. Their CEO, who is a female in his fifties, seems to be a very manipulative and evil person.

They lied when they spread the "fact" that he was attending to the script lecture of his upcoming drama the same day of his birthday.  Supposedly, the script reading was held in July 1 (that was said when Korean people started bashing AJH after it was public he was celebrating with BBQ and drinks with other women). 

Their second play, their other theater they are making is spreading the news that AJH has been alone and he is keeping the distance from the other cast members of the drama; people started pity him and concerned about him(that's is why netizens are bashing Koo). To support that allegations, they also used a couple of photos from July 17, 2019 that were taken by a person who spotted AJH filming for the drama.  There is also a video, but they did not used it. I do remember those photos and video when were posted in IG back in July. They think that all the people are stupid. No, just the morons antis. The truth is that they are the one forcing him to keep distance from the others member of the cast, mainly the female ones, because they all know that he loves to flirt and be closed to them.  Somehow, they are watching his behavior. They know him very well! But they keep that for themselves.

My dear sunnies, first impressions never fails!  I do remember one of Koo's recent interview (May 2019) when she described her husband when she met him in Blood drama: "Because he is so kind to opposite sex, I mistook him as a playboy. One day, he sensed that I did not care for that part of him, and he completely changed. All of a sudden, he hardly interacted with other women at work. I liked AJH because he did not cause or start unnecessary misunderstandings. I felt comfortable with him." And, yes, that is his true behavior, flirty with other women.

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to take it out from my chest!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's the thing...I love to ship GHS with most of her either leading man or the 2nd lead...it doesnt matter to me becos if I ship her with someone in a drama means she is that good an actress that I got caught up in their love story. In strongest Chilwoo I ship her with Eric, in BOF with Jihoo sunbae, in TM with Park Kiwoong, in Captain with JJH, in AE with LSY...however in Blood I'm not that crazy abt GHS & AJH but since there wasnt a 2nd male lead love interest, there wasnt a choice & honestly I still love her chemistry with JJH despite him being married IRL & the evil doctor in drama. And TBH I was quite disappointed when they announce AJH as the male lead. To me they didnt have to choose an A lister but at least they should find a capable & experience actor. Park Ki woong is an example of a great actor but never get the chance to play a lead. Yeah, my point is not only AJH was a newbie back then, he was a bad actor as well. The drama had to depend on GHS & JJH's strength. Even supporting actor Jung Hae In was way better actor & he is now very popular with his own capability & leading his own drama. Unlike AJH who was neither here nor there, using GHS as his stepping stone to be in the limelight. Also when GHS said he's having affair with actress he's working with, my first thought was LDH from the Beauty Inside, becos he was flirting like crazy with her...and of cos GHS wud find out any hanky panky going on on the set since SHJ was in the drama too. I never thought it was OSY becos they just started filming the drama, & usually the main leads hardly film together in the first few episodes. GHS never mention any names, fans can jump to their own conclusion, but it was AJH & his company that directed the accusation to OSY, which indirectly confirming what fans speculate whom GHS's meant in her IG, in order to cover up the real actress who has affair with AJH. Honestly OSY shud sue AJH & HB enterprise for involving her in GHS-AJH divorce. Till today i suspect the actress having affair with AJH was his leading lady in the Beauty Inside...and since GHS own bff was in the show too, I believe that's how she gets to know first hand how her husband was behaving on the set. Remember they already lived separately since before AJH started filming with OYS. The "actress" who keeps coming to their home shud be the one from the filming period when they still lived together, right, so shudnt it from BI?

Anyway lets see how great this AJH is in his new drama...I hope the drama flop big time...

I understand why GHS desperately wanted to hold her marriage together & when AJH still insist wanting to divorce her she wants AJH to admit it was mainly due to his infidelity that their marriage didnt work. Its harder for women in Korea to remarried especiallu a celebrity especially if the divorce is partly the woman's fault as AJH & his company wanted. Tell me how many divorced K actress/ female celebrities get to remarries? So far the only one I know is actress Chae Rim, and even then she remarries a Chinese actor, not a Korean man. So I can understand GHS's dilemma. Afterall she is still young....

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

I know Koo will come out victorious in court. In the public eye might be fifty fifty. Nevertheless I’m happy that our lady continues to post her activities in IG. Time will heal. 

• Like 6