Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

2 hours ago, loveukoo said:

Sis, what this means?! 

The lawyer of the other side share n set as example the case of his client about the chat room whistle blower case that is prohibited n confidential...he talked too much n keeps striking while  the iron is hot so in the end he got burnt,i hope u get what i mean because i dont want to mention their names here.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2019 at 12:54 AM, rose Ann said:

Yes I know it but is there any rumours about him instead of it? like another rumours similiar to this or about his personality or something else? since it was one blind item right? @myonenonly  @gelisacarras

I always think that if there’s smoke, there’s fire. These people that we met are tourist guides in the entertainment. Since my husband’s job in an American network requires for him to stay during the duration of winter Olympics, me & my kids decided to join him for a month. Anyways, whatever it is, these Koreans know more than us. We the international fans depend only from articles we read, how it is interpreted might come out differently. If GHS says she has evidence, I believe her. Whatever she said in media, I believe her. She knows what’s best for her. Who are we/they to deny it? No amount of anti-GHS articles can sway me. I wish her all the best & will pray that she’ll come out victorious.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:40 PM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

We know Ahn is not very smart.  We noticed this in NJTTW, I felt so embarrassed when he can't even answer general Information  questions known even to elementary kids. And Lee knows this well when he mentioned that Koo did not choose him for his intelligence.  

I also read in the online comments that he can't even spell Korean properly based on this IG  posts,  so  his press realeases  are obviously done by  his lawyer or pr team.

I wouldn't mind his poor IQ only if he remained true to Koo.

Not only he is not very smart, somehow he does not fit with the other members of the show. He is absent minded, he is distant to others with the exception of Cho Kyu Hyun.  He seems like lost in the space. The other guys seems very manly, even the young singers/band members, but not him. I just read the news that he will not be in NJTTW 7 "temporarily". That he needs time to "heal".  I think that eventually his absence will not be noticed at the end (of course he has his fans that are sad, but at the same happy because his absence is "temporarily") Uhum ;)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Pearl said:

The lawyer who acted so high n mighty got a disciplinary action,serves him right he's so full of himself.

Bad relationship change a good person,to let go n move on is the best way to forget n heal your wounds.I hope n pray that she would learn to accept n acknowledge that her broken marriage is not her fault...now i understand why she doesn't want to divorce him despite all the things that has been said n done not because she still love him,the fact is she doesn't want to be called a divorcee.I have read again their chat logs then it caught my eyes that words,that they can live separately as strangers then if her father will be gone she will divorce him willingly...people keep commenting that she's an obsessed possessive wife w/out knowing the truth they gve her alot of name  names shame on them.

I know that be a divorcee may be not that good in Korea, but we are in the 21st century!  I can't understand or I would like to know if it is really bad to be a divorcee in Korea. That's ridiculous! Maybe she wants him to accept that he was the one who failed in the marriage and not her.  If this happens, she can divorce and can move on without feeling shame to be a divorcee. If he does not assume his responsibility, then people will also judge her.  But if he accept that he is culprit, she will not be blamed by the people for the divorce.  This concerns me because I wish for her to start over again; to go on with her life, and find a real man that love her.  She is still young, and it concerns me that she remains married to a person that is not with her, with whom she will not be able to bear a baby.  To wait maybe years until her father/mother (I think she is making reference to her mother, not her father in the texts) pass away.  This means that she will waste her life because still married to a person that does not live with her? No way! I pray that both parts finally reach an agreement.  That he accepts his responsibility and she finally grants the divorce to him.  They don't have to share the details, just him to accept his responsibilities.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@gelisacarras It's important for Koo to win over Ahn in this divorce case.  In Korea the innocent party files the divorce case and in this case it will seem that Koo is the guilty party if ever Ahn prevails.  They are living separate lives now and for Koo to get the closure, it's important that she does not agree to this divorce to clear her name once and for all.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, gelisacarras said:

Not only he is not very smart, somehow he does not fit with the other members of the show. He is absent minded, he is distant to others with the exception of Cho Kyu Hyun.  He seems like lost in the space. The other guys seems very manly, even the young singers/band members, but not him. I just read the news that he will not be in NJTTW 7 "temporarily". That he needs time to "heal".  I think that eventually his absence will not be noticed at the end (of course he has his fans that are sad, but at the same happy because his absence is "temporarily") Uhum ;)

Exactly! And like @Teresa Gascoyne he cant even answer simple questions nor was he good in ANY sport. It was frustrating & embarrassing watching him. I was like “What exactly did GHS see in this guy?” When he doesnt fit her ideal man characteristic (she used to like manly man instead of pretty boys) nor does he has intelligence to match hers. He designed jewellery but the one GHS wore on her wedding day which I assumed designed & gifted by him, the one he mentioned in NJTTW 2 ... well quite frankly to me its hideous & wasn’t the type for engagements or weddings. For trendy or costume party maybe but not for engagement or weddings. But since GHS likes him I think perhaps despite all the above he is kind, considerate & caring husband .Unfortunately he was complete opposite of of what we thought

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Exactly! And like @Teresa Gascoyne he cant even answer simple questions nor was he good in ANY sport. It was frustrating & embarrassing watching him. I was like “What exactly did GHS see in this guy?” When he doesnt fit her ideal man characteristic (she used to like manly man instead of pretty boys) nor does he has intelligence to match hers. He designed jewellery but the one GHS wore on her wedding day which I assumed designed & gifted by him, the one he mentioned in NJTTW 2 ... well quite frankly to me its hideous & wasn’t the type for engagements or weddings. For trendy or costume party maybe but not for engagement or weddings. But since GHS likes him I think perhaps despite all the above he is kind, considerate & caring husband .Unfortunately he was complete opposite of of what we thought

Remember that his main character in that show was to represent the "loving and sweet" husband. Nothing else, and that fake character finished.  In addition, he is not funny.  At the end, he is a model; he acts like a mannequin. He is not even a good actor. The only thing at his favor is his looks (very tall, pretty boy).   On the other hand, I don't have seen  articles about his new drama.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarras It's important for Koo to win over Ahn in this divorce case.  In Korea the innocent party files the divorce case and in this case it will seem that Koo is the guilty party if ever Ahn prevails.  They are living separate lives now and for Koo to get the closure, it's important that she does not agree to this divorce to clear her name once and for all.

I am really worried about her wasting her life, valuable time,  by keeping this marriage. Sometimes, losing you win.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

@gelisacarrasI don't think Koo is wasting anything.  She represents us women who want to stay married.  It takes a famous person to speak for us. 

Marriage is God's institution, it's the nucleus, foundation of the community and the world.  God looks after us through family.

"What God has put together let no man separate."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@wildcherryAhn"s only special skill is just being Mr Koo Hye Sun.  He can't talk, act nor do sports.  His jewelry design looks very cheap, you can get one under $10 at Macys.

I'm so glad that he is out of NJTTW, I hate stupid men.

There is a Tweeter fan page named New Journey to the West administrator says that his absence from the show is temporarily, yeah right :lol:. I don't think so. While GHS has shared with her fans in her IG the latest news about her books and the exhibition, AJH has nothing to say. While GHS did speak for herself, AJH has to use his agency.  He may insinuates that GHS is a controlling wife, but this dumb man is being controlled by his agency and his buddies drinkers.   I stopped arguing with those people bashing her, because it's a waste of time. They are so absurd! It's obvious they are mainly international fans and not Korean. They are people that know nothing about her, they are just fascinated with AJH looks, that's all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasI don't think Koo is wasting anything.  She represents us women who want to stay married.  It takes a famous person to speak for us. 

Marriage is God's institution, it's the nucleus, foundation of the community and the world.  God looks after us through family.

"What God has put together let no man separate."

I do understand your point of view, but the truth is she is not a religious person.  She mentioned that once a while ago.  When she is confronting problems, she hear buddhist lectures and music that help her to relax.  Regarding them, there is no marriage at all, just two persons legally married, but there is no marriage, family life at all.  That marriage is broken.  She deserves to start over again. God wants happiness for all of us, not a miserable life.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@gelisacarrasMarriage is universal, it applies to anyone, religious or not. God instituted marriage when Adam and Eve were created just at the foundation of the world.

Why is there a big noise when someone breaks the vows of marriage?  It's because the law is first written in our hearts, we know something is wrong whether we go to church or not. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasMarriage is universal, it applies to anyone, religious or not. God instituted marriage when Adam and Eve were created just at the foundation of the world.

Why is there a big noise when someone breaks the vows of marriage?  It's because the law is first written in our hearts, we know something is wrong whether we go to church or not. 

And we do know when to cut a relationship, a bad marriage that makes us miserable. I divorced my first husband, thanks God, and I have been happily married for almost 30 years with to a loving amazing man. At this day, I also have a very good relationship with my ex husband. After all, he is the father of my children. If back then I stayed in that marriage, I would be dead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@wildcherryAhn"s only special skill is just being Mr Koo Hye Sun.  He can't talk, act nor do sports. 

I'm so glad that he is out of NJTTW, I hate stupid men.

I bet the production cut him out, but they make it look like he himself turned down the offer. His presence does not really matter anyway, finally no awkward view. :lol::rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, myonenonly said:

I always think that if there’s smoke, there’s fire. These people that we met are tourist guides in the entertainment. Since my husband’s job in an American network requires for him to stay during the duration of winter Olympics, me & my kids decided to join him for a month. Anyways, whatever it is, these Koreans know more than us. We the international fans depend only from articles we read, how it is interpreted might come out differently. If GHS says she has evidence, I believe her. Whatever she said in media, I believe her. She knows what’s best for her. Who are we/they to deny it? No amount of anti-GHS articles can sway me. I wish her all the best & will pray that she’ll come out victorious.

15 hours ago, myonenonly said:

Yes you're right sis,a rumour may hve an element of truth on it because it wouldn't start in the first place.She doesn't go out often  but who knows maybe someone out there gve information about that person infidelity.I even gve  him the benefit of the doubt,stupid myself.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hyeechan said:

I bet the production cut him out, but they make it look like he himself turned down the offer. His presence does not really matter anyway, finally no awkward view. :lol::rolleyes:

I think so too...with the fans pressures I’m sure the production team worry abt their show’s rating. I’m sure they cant risk fans boycotting the show, afterall lets face it GHS’s fans vs AJH’s fans, which one do you guess has more fans & influences?  GHS doesnt only has fans among young girls but all range of age & occupations. Imagine AJH was basically an unknown actor until he was caught dating GHS. Or else why wud at least a couple of endorsers terminate their contracts with AJH based on GHS IG posting alone? Its clear they show whom they are bias to...My point is AJH is nothing without GHS

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

Hi Sunnies,

Since the topic of NJTTW has been in the forefront recently, I just wanted to say a few words.  You know, GHS has known at least half or more than half of the cast of NJTTW from when she was a newbie, spanning over 10 years, some of whom she's worked closely with, and I wonder what those people think about all this.  The very first time I saw GHS on a variety show, it was in 2008 when she was a guest on X-Man hosted by Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk (YJS is probably one of the most popular and well respected tv hosts in Korea).  They really loved her and through the years she has been on different variety shows hosted by these two.   Along the way, she acted on Nonstop 5 with Lee Seunggi, who was the NJTTW cast member that AJH replaced.  The cast of NN5 were pretty close and Seunggi was her love interest in NN5.    She was also a fan of Eun Ji Won's group Sechs Kies and they have crossed paths before through work, and I know GHS was on at least a couple of talk shows hosted by Lee Soo Geun.  I'm willing to bet that GHS even knew AJH's close buddy Kyuhyun from Super Junior when they both were SM trainees.   So she has a history with a lot of the senior members of NJTTW.  I know that the members of NJTTW have bonded over several seasons, but I think he was right to leave the show. I would not be surprised if some of them were not comfortable with this situation, not because of AJH but because they also like and respect GHS.  The fact is she's very well liked in the industry and has been around far longer than he has.   That being said, putting the entertainment industry aside,  I wonder how many wives, just normal everyday women,  would act calmly and rationally if their husband of two years started to stray from home and befriend other women.  It doesn't matter in what capacity, be it as friends, co-workers, or in this case possibly an extra-marital affair, a decent loving husband would put his wife's feelings above everyone else.  Instead AJH made her feel hurt and insecure and I feel she had every reason to act as she did.   The fact that she gave up so much for him and will now have to pursue a different path in life saddens me because he wasn't worth it.   I long for the days before "Blood" when I could still look forward to seeing her act once in awhile and watching her pursue all of her other endeavors such as art, writing, and doing charity work.  It was such a privilege to follow her career over the years.  I somehow feel that AJH has "stolen" something very precious from me personally as a fan as  I will probably not see her in public for a long while. But no matter what, I'll still be cheering her on and wishing her every happiness, because that is what she deserves.  Thanks Sunnies for listening.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@kgrl43      Koo  will be vindicated because she's on the truth side.   I am glad that Koo held back and did not sign the divorce papers as per Ahn because that will make  her the primarily cause of the marriage failure.  Ahn offered her plenty of money just to get out of this but the blame will be on Koo.

Koo said that she was going back and forth because Ahn is cheating on her.  The  real issue in this mess is Ahn's  adultery and any cheated wife will act like Koo.  She has no one on her side except her fans and she can only reach them through social media.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, kgrl43 said:

I long for the days before "Blood" when I could still look forward to seeing her act once in awhile and watching her pursue all of her other endeavors such as art, writing, and doing charity work.  It was such a privilege to follow her career over the years.  I somehow feel that AJH has "stolen" something very precious from me personally as a fan as  I will probably not see her in public for a long while. But no matter what, I'll still be cheering her on and wishing her every happiness, because that is what she deserves.  Thanks Sunnies for listening.

I’m with you on this. I feel robbed by AJH as GHS’ fan. My glorious days as her fan just came to a halt all of a sudden. Like it or not some people would remember her as the crazy or uneven nipple actress etcetera. He ruined her dignity both personal & professional level. It will take months or even years for her to be back. I hate him. Sorry just can’t help it....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5