Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hot video just came across it and thought I would share it.. LMH was seriously balling in this video

Ommo!      The way he slow-mo touches his face ...  @Ilmo yens Please post more!  And the song Bang Bang is so fitting!  

Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let ya have it)

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Bad boy character campaign continued......

cr:  itsliend

@CarolynH  I thought it's the ending - it says TBC  - another one after this?   the camry:hotinhere2:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I really wish he'd come back with a drama, for selfish reasons: it means we see him more often.  Also, the current world situation isn't really great for films, as less people are going to the movies now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwin said:

I really wish he'd come back with a drama, for selfish reasons: it means we see him more often.  Also, the current world situation isn't really great for films, as less people are going to the movies now.

Whatever he releases now will turn into a hit on netflix whether it's a movie or drama his experiencing a golden era currently. So it would be best that he strikes while the iron is hot and release as many things as possible while theatrical is unnecessary. He has the audience attention after announcing himself strongly and once you do that you can only flare up further. Releasing both dramas and movies simultaneously back to back or same time is key but consistency in keep releasing them is important since he has reached a point where everything he releases will turn into a global hit. All he has to do is go inside the screen and be consistent in releasing back to back

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Whatever he releases now will turn into a hit on netflix whether it's a movie or drama his experiencing a golden era currently. So it would be best that he strikes while the iron is hot and release as many things as possible. He has the audience attention after announcing himself strongly and once you do that you can only flare up further. Releasing both dramas and movies simultaneously back to back or same time is key but consistency in keep releasing them is important since he has reached a point where everything he releases will turn into a global hit. All he has to do is go inside the screen and be consistent in releasing back to back

I agree it feels like another wave and this time it's the streaming wave and He has gotten alot of boost from it. As a German myself I'm very conversative and like to keep my expectations low but I do agree with you that everything he releases at this point will turn into a hit due to the streamers hunger for him. Is this a golden era for him? You could definitely say that. Heres to hoping that I see more of him

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

My prediction is we will hear something about a new project in a month.  And, my guess is a movie only because in an interview if he had to choose between a movie and drama, he would choose movie.  

Bad boy character campaign continued......

cr:  itsliend

Oh. I feel you on this one. I also badly want him to play a bad boy character again a very very bad bad character even badder then GJP if that is possible.. 

But I am uneasy with it because korea is one strange place where people can't express themselves artistically however they want. I don't know whether it's confucianism or what not but bad guys are not appreciated as other places in the world despite being ''FICTION'' and only acting not real. I have seen people who have not forgiven LMH for some of his bad boy roles because he played an evil character for what like 3 episodes some people can't differentiate acting from real life.

But aside from all that I am all in for a very very bad bad bad-Asss character and ruthless to the core character. I love him in these roles.

I don't think he should care at all and give us the baddest assss character ever. I think it will have a positive reaction

• Like 3

Just now, Aleumdaun said:

Looks like he is flying somewhere - lounge area? 

It looks like he might in China, at an airport.  I got distracted from his jawline for a second to look at the menu(?) behind him and it’s super blurry but might be chinese?

7 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

It looks like he might in China, at an airport.  I got distracted from his jawline for a second to look at the menu(?) behind him and it’s super blurry but might be chinese?

ha ha, I did that too. His hair color distracted me LOL. Wanted to check if the lights are giving that effect on his hair and landed on the menu like thing? I thought it was korean.. but I will take your word on it. 

I don't even inspect my photos in this detail. :lol:

P.S. Did you catch the tag on his bag? Do you have access to any software to enhance that image? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

LEE MIN HO UPDATED HIS IG!!! OMG!:hooray:

where is he??

Now, it is 1:50 AM in SK 

========================

img%5D

img%5D credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690678&_rk=EYz&page=1

==============================

DC Gallery:

Topic: Don't you think you went to the movie? 

img%5D

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690684&_rk=Hc2&page=1

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

just edited my post :D 

check it out

DC gallery posted pictures and think he went to movie. like a private movie

thnks for the info

if im not wrong LJJ's movie will be released this week and maybe he went to watch it and support his senbae

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2