Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

46 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Can we talk about LMH's side profile??  :heart2beat:

Is he sculpture?? 

Looking so sharp too!! 

Onion Peeler aka @Nikaa94 

:omg:

:what!:" Looking so sharp too ! "...   

I don't want to get myself into trouble for mis-interpretation :joy:

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Onion Peeler aka @Nikaa94 

" Looking so sharp too ! "...   

I don't want to get myself into troubel for mis-interpretation :joy:

OMGGGGGG

Do i edit my post??

So many mis-interpretations!!! :crymeme:

by sharp, I mean sharp jaw line  :D 

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

kindly show one to me please and to @Thong Thin - just in case?
I have poor imagination at the moment

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

Source: DC gallery 

well-defined and sharp jawline together with his amazing Adam's apple :shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Just saying,,,  The excitement that we have over his IG updates last for about a couple days... Some other news better come before the expiration date of our excitement ORRRR ....

You will see Nikaa94 whining and crying again!!  :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

@Nikaa94 There. There.

At least you might see him in a CF soon. That's something.

Now. About GB...

Spoiler

Had anyone seen the deleted/uncut DVD version? Or just the uncuts?

Spoiler

I found this just now... the infamous "bed scene" in it :D

Spoiler

I'm so distracted by the boom microphones though

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

On 7/16/2020 at 3:56 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Just saying,,,  The excitement that we have over his IG updates last for about a couple days... Some other news better come before the expiration date of our excitement ORRRR ....

You will see Nikaa94 whining and crying again!!  

왜  @Nikaa94 왜 wae! 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206 Just watch all his kiss scenes. Jaw line overload

Ohh ok, @mademoisellesia Will do that when I am in my homey room.   Kamsahamnida :wub:   Else if at my present place, I won't be able to focus, work nor drive home, literally back to the house ... 

:loveu:

Anyway, chingus - many thanks for the "zest" - have a great evening!  see you later! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho back on sets after The King: Eternal Monarch; gives a sneak peek of his new 'Project’
Lee Min Ho hasn't officially announced his next project. While fans are eager to know which K-drama or Korea movie he will sign, the actor gave a glimpse of his "Project."
Written By Dishya Sharma  Mumbai  Published: July 16, 2020 01:39 PM  145 reads  0 comments
PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho back on sets after The King: Eternal Monarch; gives a sneak peek of his new 'Project’
Lee Min Ho has been tight-lipped about his project following The King: Eternal Monarch. The actor's SBS drama was his comeback series following his military service. While the actor hasn't officially announced his next venture, he had previously dropped a tease that he was reading a bundle of pages that looked eerily similar to a script. Now, the South Korean actor has shared a photo from a filming set. In the black and white photo, the actor is seen suited up and seated in front of a monitor while his companions on the sets are busy among themselves.

The actor has placed a book with the words "The Project" printed on the cover. Below the title, the words "screenplay by" featured, hinting at his new work. However, before jumping into conclusions, there are chances that "The Project" could likely be an advertisement or a promotional activity. While we would love to know if he is working on a K-Drama with the same title, we shall wait for Min Ho and his agency MYM Entertainment to shed more light on his cryptic photo. 

Advertisement

Check it out below: 

Apart from giving a glimpse of "The Project", the actor also treated fans with two adorable selfies. Wearing a buttoned-up shirt and seated in the outdoors, the actor looked handsome as he took the selfies. Check out the photos below: 

Advertisement

Lee Min Ho made the headlines for his birthday last month. Following which, he made his way to meet Woo Do Hwan, before the latter began his military training, to bid him farewell. Check out the photos in the link below. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/photos-lee-min-ho-back-sets-after-king-eternal-monarch-gives-sneak-peek-his-new-project-549753

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

"The Project" could likely be an advertisement or a promotional activity. While we would love to know if he is working on a K-Drama with the same title, we shall wait for Min Ho and his agency MYM Entertainment to shed more light on his cryptic photo. 

Advertisement

We shall wait!!! :crymeme:

This article made me hope he is working on new drama LOL

But it is for CF for sure :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 There. There.

At least you might see him in a CF soon. That's something.

Now. About GB...

Reveal hidden contents

Had anyone seen the deleted/uncut version?

Reveal hidden contents

I found this just now... the infamous "bed scene" in it :D

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so distracted by the boom microphones though

@mademoisellesiaI haven't watched the whole version itself but, some parts of the scenes, which were deleted. Like this one : As far as I remember the uncut version of the movie ' has been released through IPTV then, which contains the scenes viewers could not see in theaters unfortunately. The uncut version includes the scene where LMH takes off his shirt, Seolhyun's beating up scene and the LMH and Kim Rae Won's rag-picker scene. Lee Min Ho and Kim Ji Soo bedroom scene had been also deleted from the final cut of the film. Remember the movie had (2) versions : Korean & Chinese. The one made for China has loveline. It's kinda weird since it's like a book with two different tales. I think the director cut out a lot of scenes to make the movie shorter because this movie could have been longer than its usual 2-3hours. I've watched some parts of original K-version. I love it since Korea version focused MORE on LMH. Well, it's understandable. :blush:

tumblr_nlgs7u8vu61tx7ds3o1_1280.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, scrawford said:
2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

We got hit super hard, it was sophomore/junior year and we were in theatre, and about 100 miles from Forks.  Every weekend, there would be a group of girls wobbling their cars that they could barely drive to Forks to take pictures with the sign and Bella's truck.

Then it was just...over. 

Do ya'll remember when Bella's Green dress were all over Hot Topic :lol:

Aioo Aiooo Team Edward Cullen Bella Green Dress , ( Why do I find the scene afterwords cringy Now Lol)..But True Had I doscovered LMH back Twilight Days, It would have been Team Pattz v/s Team LMH for Me. (LMH would have probably won cuz I shipped Robsten hard back then) :omg:

I woke Up the First Thing I saw were 2 LMH update and Its my Bday Today. Haha For the Unexpected Suprise. 

Thank you LMH :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, I have a strong feeling that's CF...............since I can't imagine LMH doing another drama right after wrapping -up a drama. :blush:

Yes, I keep forgetting that he wrapped his drama just recently and LMH takes some time off after his projects.I need to remind myself this from time to time. :joy:

We shall wait patiently.:sweating::crymeme:

At least, we will get CFs...  :heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, madmad min said:

I woke Up the First Thing I saw were 2 LMH update and Its my Bday Today. Haha For the Unexpected Suprise. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @madmad min :heart4:

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Thanks @mademoisellesia  @willenette for the GB "delete" scenes ... 

Jong Dae here for you @madmad min - guess you would have seen this - thanks to @willenette

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote photos, thanks
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

I haven't watched the whole version itself but, some parts of the scenes, which were deleted. Like this one : As far as I remember the uncut version of the movie ' has been released through IPTV then, which contains the scenes viewers could not see in theaters unfortunately. The uncut version includes the scene where LMH takes off his shirt, Seolhyun's beating up scene and the LMH and Kim Rae Won's rag-picker scene. Lee Min Ho and Kim Ji Soo bedroom scene had been also deleted from the final cut of the film. Remember the movie had (2) versions : Korean & Chinese. The one made for China has loveline. It's kinda weird since it's like a book with two different tales. I think the director cut out a lot of scenes to make the movie shorter because this movie could have been longer than its usual 2-3hours. I've watched some parts of original K-version. I love it since Korea version focused MORE on LMH. Well, it's understandable.

I saw the Korean version in the cinema. At the time China was taking its sweet time reviewing the content of GB. Then after that I read the movie was edited to cater to the Chinese Minoz, so it would contain more LMH. I didn't think K version focus a lot on LMH though. There were many characters so the screen time was really split for as long as I can remember. Anyone see the Chinese version here? Is the ending still the same?

---

The bed scene I find it hilarious since there was hype about he had one s**/bed scene but when the uncut came out, it was just him topless sitting on the bed. Yeah, bed scene alright. *Side-eyeing LMH* Not that I want to see it (still remember Kim Rae Won's vividly) :crazymad:

@madmad min Happy Birthday

Spoiler

Peel the onion...

Oh why is @Nikaa94 here? Continue to peel...

8b4fa051d0e239a5595834e316324567.jpg

Spoiler

Peel again

Spoiler

Ok, I'll be nice...

Flower_LeeMinHo.jpg

:cutekitty:Lee Min Ho badge is officially OUT OF STOCK!!

Soompi knows LMH makes them rich...

:piggie:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2