Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

his new hair color has orange-ish in it too. I googled imaged copper hahah :joy:

why suddenly so quiet here? Minoz, where are you?

No comment about his hair. Still looks good but too boyish for me hahaha

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

his new hair color has orange-ish in it too. I googled imaged copper hahah :joy:

I was about to post the same thing. We got another LMH update and all of a sudden, it’s zombie town hehehe..

although I think we are out of things to discuss and we just need the announcement heheh

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, msdot said:

Another favorite scene of mine. If you watch the whole scene, you see his face go from frustrated rage, to bowing his head in defeat, to looking up and hoping for some inkling of connection with Imja, to looking down again as he realizes he's all alone in this, to an ironic smile acknowledging how well he was trapped. All that with no dialogue. And this after the terrifically well-acted scene when his heart is torn in two because of the prince and is then rejected by Imja. I LOVE episode 7 of Faith.

You explained it so well chingu.

The way he acted here with his eyes was really wonderful. The layers of emotions on his eyes were sooo readable. I did replay this scene for hundred times. 

The ironic smile at the end, made my heart broke :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

His new hair color reminds of when he went to BiFan award ceremony.  But his new hair color looks lighter than this one to me. 

Oppa has gone so light this time. :hooray2:

You know in South Korea, generally normal people AND celebrities always try to look younger. That is why they use different hair style and Korean people like lighter hair color to look younger and also try to lose weight again to look younger. I know many like dark brown for LMH. But his new hair style makes him so boyish and cute.  :heart3:

11 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I was about to post the same thing. We got another LMH update and all of a sudden, it’s zombie town hehehe..

although I think we are out of things to discuss and we just need the announcement heheh

Agree with Zombie town!!  :joy:

Where there is NO news, everyone posts here. :D 

Maybe Minoz now feel relieved that LMH is reading new script and all the crying and whining is over. LOL :D 

12 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

No comment about his hair. Still looks good but too boyish for me hahaha

This reminds of Kim Tan era!!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, scrawford said:
19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Because he trolled us big time! He’s not even reading anything! 

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Here I am @Nikaa94!  I can only post when I'm on my laptop--I cannot for the life of me remember my password.  I read the posts from my phone or tablet.  And my laptop is upstairs where it is a lot warmer.

IG analysis and comments--Why would he color his hair now?  The timing is a little odd.  Maybe he likes it lighter in the summer?  Not really orange.  Orange is like the 2nd lead in BOF or the annoying girl in PT.  The light hitting his hair makes it look lighter than it probably is.  His clothes look similar to the previous IG post except the sweatshirt is now pink.  It's good to see him smile:kiss_wink:

I finally voted.  I wanted to chose athlete.  An athlete who is injured then must figure out what to do with his life; tragic biography (then we get to see LMH in pain!) of a k-athlete; athlete who murders an opponent or team mate (oh, I like this one).

2 hours ago, msdot said:

And I'll add my endorsement to Viki. I'm actually a little worried about them with Netflix coming on so strong with Korean programming. If you love watching Asian TV, I highly recommend spending a little dough on a subscription to Viki. They have a good rating system and there's even a learning mode where you can learn Korean from subtitles. 

I have a love hate with Viki. I used to have a Viki subscription, but I dropped it when I heard TKEM would air on Netflix.   Netflix seems to be licensing a lot of the anticipated K-dramas, so I haven't found much to watch.  They do have PT and LBS.  I like and dislike the timed comments.  Sometimes they are funny, but other times mean spirited or irrelevant.  They are slower than Netflix in terms of translation.  did you participate in testing Viki's new features?  

Back later--carry on Nikaa!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Because he trolled us big time! He’s not even reading anything! 

Do you think so? I think because it’s too small resolution, so when we zoomed, it’s too distorted, we can’t see the words on the page.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

While we're waiting for the announcement of LMH's next project,  thank you to @Heretorant, @syntyche, @CallieP and @mademoisellesia for venturing answers to the second quiz on Faith. Each of you got some of the questions right, but the stumper was what kind of pet the flute guy had. We had guesses of a bird, rat, and snake (given his character, I completely understand the rat and snake!). Here are the  answers and the Faith episodes where they can be found:

1.     Q: Cheon Eum-ja, otherwise known as the white-haired flute guy, has what kind of pet?

A:  He's seen holding and petting a white cat with folded ears. Episode 5

2.     Q: When the Imja couple is at the Ganghwa Island Governor’s compound, what does the Doctor tell Choi Young about why she’s giving him a flower?

A: She likes its fragrance and hopes it helps cover the smell of blood on him. Episode 7

3.     Q:  a)  What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang? 

b)    What is Choi Young’s relationship with them?

A:  a)   The Manbo siblings. Episode 10. 

b)   They are Choi Young's pledged aunt and uncle. They had been good friends with his master in the Red Crescent Moon army. Episode 9  [Special kudos to @mademoisellesiawho even gave the romanized Korean name for their relationship: "Sha-suk".] 

4.     Q:  Choi Young is accused of accepting a bribe of how much money?

A:  500 nyang. Choi Young is not only outraged by the accusation itself, he’s also disgusted that they think he could be bribed for such a small amount of money. Episode 13

• Like 6
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Do you think so? I think because it’s too small resolution, so when we zoomed, it’s too distorted, we can’t see the words on the page.

Yup, I think so.

Just look at the cover, it’s also blank.

I mean, our boy has a sense of humor so I’m not surprised lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I like and dislike the timed comments.  Sometimes they are funny, but other times mean spirited or irrelevant. 

I like that I can turn the comments on and off, depending on my mood and how they're running. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yup, I think so.

Just look at the cover, it’s also blank.

I mean, our boy has a sense of humor so I’m not surprised lol. 

Silly boy!

No wonder he is laughing in the pic. I bet he couldn’t contained it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I know it may look like I am taking his new hair color and style too seriously..

But....

All the talk about dark character and stuff, why would LMH go this much light if he were to come back with dark genre?

either...

1) there is no new project, LMH is just reading some papers,  like @Heretorant mentioned, he is just reading blanks pages :D 

2) He will come back with a new project but judging by his new style and hair color, it doesn't seem like a suspense or dark genre. So what is it? I'm even more curious. Korean Minoz in DC are also mentioning about his change of style. 

Now I'm confused, do we get new project or is it false hope?? :joy:

:crazily:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, msdot said:

Another favorite scene of mine. If you watch the whole scene, you see his face go from frustrated rage, to bowing his head in defeat, to looking up and hoping for some inkling of connection with Imja, to looking down again as he realizes he's all alone in this, to an ironic smile acknowledging how well he was trapped. All that with no dialogue. And this after the terrifically well-acted scene when his heart is torn in two because of the prince and is then rejected by Imja. I LOVE episode 7 of Faith.

And I'll add my endorsement to Viki. I'm actually a little worried about them with Netflix coming on so strong with Korean programming. If you love watching Asian TV, I highly recommend spending a little dough on a subscription to Viki. They have a good rating system and there's even a learning mode where you can learn Korean from subtitles. 

I'm a new but old fans of LMH, crazy madly in love with him during BOF, but then hiatus from any drama/movie due to real life calling, I just came back to kdrama land on 2016.. so I only watched his work in LOTBS and then also TH (coz it's easy to find) so I watch only that.

I missed  to watch Faith, CH, and his movies.

I really want to watch Faith after reading all the discussion about this drama here and in other thread, beside, I love KHS too (I watched her in Lady in Dignity). Too bad Faith is not available in Netflix or Viu. I wish I have Viki in my region :cries:. and I heard that the subtitles in Viki is much better.

About his new hair color, I prefer him in dark hair too. I love his hair best in TKEM. The color of his new hair looks too light or maybe is it because of the lighting makes it looks lighter? haha I wish. But still he looks handsome in any color :winkx:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Here I am @Nikaa94I can only post when I'm on my laptop--I cannot for the life of me remember my password.  I read the posts from my phone or tablet.  And my laptop is upstairs where it is a lot warmer.  

IG analysis and comments--Why would he color his hair now?  The timing is a little odd.  Maybe he likes it lighter in the summer?  Not really orange.  Orange is like the 2nd lead in BOF or the annoying girl in PT.  The light hitting his hair makes it look lighter than it probably is.  His clothes look similar to the previous IG post except the sweatshirt is now pink.  It's good to see him smile:kiss_wink:

I finally voted.  I wanted to chose athlete.  An athlete who is injured then must figure out what to do with his life; tragic biography (then we get to see LMH in pain!) of a k-athlete; athlete who murders an opponent or team mate (oh, I like this one).

I have a love hate with Viki. I used to have a Viki subscription, but I dropped it when I heard TKEM would air on Netflix.   Netflix seems to be licensing a lot of the anticipated K-dramas, so I haven't found much to watch.  They do have PT and LBS.  I like and dislike the timed comments.  Sometimes they are funny, but other times mean spirited or irrelevant.  They are slower than Netflix in terms of translation.  did you participate in testing Viki's new features?  

Back later--carry on Nikaa!

Thank you for explaining about your laptop and when you can post :D 

YESSSS!! Agree!!  Why sudden change of hair color? why did he go light? why? :surprisedwut:

The timing is odd too like you mentioned, Something smells fishy!!! :D 

Athlete sounds like a good option, movie or drama? 

Lets carry on!! :glasses:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, magiclily said:

I'm a new but old fans of LMH, crazy madly in love with him during BOF, but then hiatus from any drama/movie due to real life calling, I just came back to kdrama land on 2016.. so I only watched his work in LOTBS and then also TH (coz it's easy to find) so I watch only that.

I missed  to watch Faith, CH, and his movies.

I really want to watch Faith after reading all the discussion about this drama here and in other thread, beside, I love KHS too (I watched her in Lady in Dignity). Too bad Faith is not available in Netflix or Viu. I wish I have Viki in my region :cries:. and I heard that the subtitles in Viki is much better.

About his new hair color, I prefer him in dark hair too. I love his hair best in TKEM. The color of his new hair looks too light or maybe is it because of the lighting makes it looks lighter? haha I wish. But still he looks handsome in any color :winkx:

Maybe the hair change it’s for cf, or photo shoot, or brand ambassador? 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I know it may look like I am taking his new hair color and style too seriously..

I think it looks because of light, probably it isn't new color, I saw so many time previously ,it looked like different color but it didn't changed, just light .

• Like 6

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200704

Lee Min-ho, you look so perfect

Actor Lee Min-ho delivered the latest news of his handsome face.

Lee posted three photos on his Instagram account early Saturday morning.

The photo released shows Lee wearing a pink T-shirt and sitting on a sofa. Lee Min-ho is reading something with a bright smile.

His warm beauty and natural daily life attracted many people's attention.

Upon seeing this, netizens responded by saying, "Lee Min-ho, who also wears pink perfectly," "I love this natural look," and "His features are crazy."

Meanwhile, Lee performed enthusiastically in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which ended on the 12th.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020070407444588077

I like his hair color, too (but this seems lighter than his hair on TKEM). His hair style and color in TKEM fits his face perfectly. 

• Like 14

wow..

Even talking about LMH's hair color is fun and entertaining, whether it be light or not. We should see if it looks this color when not under light. Some of you say it is light because where he is sitting gets light.  I don't care. He is so cute and boyish that I miss Kim Tan era so much and his cute outfit is out of this world. :wub:

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Now I'm confused, do we get new project or is it false hope?

Hahah, im just happy seeing him post anything (so cycling really do have meaning:joy:)

His hair colour is really bright i think irs appear brighter bacause of light.  He always looks good in pink:wub: Which reminds of LOTBS  scene where Heo Joon Jae reunited with his mom, the one where hes wearing pink coat:)

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

His new hair color reminds of when he went to BiFan award ceremony

Spoiler

@Nikaa94, which reminds me, KGE new haircut is same when she attended Bifan awards............. Im just thinking too much i guessB)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3