Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Poor Choong-seok. He was the most hated Woo-Dal-Chi for a minute there, LOL (smh) Sigh. I miss LMH

I still hate him today! How dare he rob us of another kiss! 

jfkwbekdbsksnsknekwnekdhdidbejd

Daejang was so ready to kiss imja!!!

p.s. we all miss him :bawling:

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lets do this! You and I can co-author the drama. We should ask director Lee Eun bok to collaborate too! :glasses:  Still not sure which production company to choose... But I will offer our script to Miss MCW as FL! :relieved:

YYYYYAAASSSS!!

Omo, I think our drama will hit 70% in ratings :lol:

shhhh... don’t tell my friend over at shipper’s paradise because I was in the works of writing a super high budget script with her but I’m ditching her for now. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

shhhh... don’t tell my friend over at shipper’s paradise because I was in the works of writing a super high budget script with her but I’m ditching her for now. :lol:

hAHAHAHAH!!! :joy:

your secret is safe with me.. :glasses:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

2-3 hours before I sleep...

Will I wake up to some LMH news? :joy:

LMH! Miss you! :cries:   In my dreams, I will open the door to all the universes and find you.. :wub:

Chingu, how could you stole LG line. You hv to pay for tht ya know:P

• LOL 3

Look at the fast pace of our thread...:glasses:

With NO news of anything (Do we want some news? :D ), we are rocking this thread...  Imagine he drops some news of interview or movie. Our thread will shoot to stars..:wub:

Minoz Power!! :relieved:

3 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, how could you stole LG line. You hv to pay for tht ya know:P

Of course....

This is ONE of my favorite lines... It is so powerful, deep, and romantic,...  It is also Catchy and sticks in mind.. :) 

This LG's line is very precious!! :relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

since this year, I already heard that 'Nate will remove their public comment sections from all entertainment news articles. I noticed that public comments under entertainment news articles are inflicting more harm than good on celebrities, & TV programs. Although, user comments posted prior to July 7 will be viewable and adjustable through the 'My Comments' tab within each individual account. Also, they plan on removing the option to 'hide' or 'make private' one's comments, instead publicizing all comments to all users. This is good so they can establish a cleaner and fairer commenting culture now. This is a Korean news source with the most hateful, the one with the most trolls and the source of most false and inaccurate information.

The level of venom those haters in Nate is unbelievable.  I sometimes wonder if the haters are being paid to do so. Cos i don’t understand with that kind of vitriol, what kind of life they lead... some have really driven stars to depression & even with a death, they persisted to the next target... Good thing they are doing this now.  I hope it will be hard for them to go the next venue to spill their hate

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

The level of venom those haters in Nate is unbelievable.  I sometimes wonder if the haters are being paid to do so. Cos i don’t understand with that kind of vitriol, what kind of life they lead... some have really driven stars to depression & even with a death, they persisted to the next target... Good thing they are doing this now.  I hope it will be hard for them to go the next venue to spill their hate

Oh no what will those international hate blogs translate now:popcornjackson:? I'm sure they will manufacture it to maintain their blog. 

Is there hate comments under naver articles? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

image-transformasi-5-aktor-korea-dulunya

Transformation of Korean Actors From Being Thin to Having Muscular Bodies which Attract Fans

In the entertainment industry where physical appearance is a very important factor, it's no wonder many Korean actors always try to look their best. 

At the beginning of their debut, several Korean actors were known to have thin bodies. But through hard work by doing exercises in the gym, fans are now thrilled of their masculine appeal thanks to their muscular bodies.

A post on Theqoo's website highlighted the transformation of a series of Korean actors who are now more muscular. These actors are admired for the drastic changes on their bodies.

Here are the transformations of Korean actors before and after being more muscular:

Lee Min Ho

nisa-1593419494.jpg

https://www.winnetnews.com/post/transformasi-5-aktor-korea-dulunya-kurus-kini-makin-berotot-bikin-penggemar-panas-dingin

• Like 5
  • Love 9

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Poll..where ? 

I will open the doors to all universe and track the poll !  :happyshakes:

LOL!! Maybe I misread.

:crazily:

its close to 1am so my mind is working on vodka hahaha

edit:

omo!!

sHAfEVgJFl4IjGpFvK9Rnd5Pn2x_lakh-h-SJA_F

that shower head sprinkling water to our half-naked LMH oppa...i have used it before when I went to Huntington Beach!! If i had known LMH was going to be there and it was the closest thing I would get as to feel his presence, I would have used it more often..!!

:cries:

• LOL 14

20200630 K-news. Hallyu ban is lifted. K-products are selling in all areas of China, that's the first time after 2017 Hallyu ban. And Korean tours are promoted in China. The stock price of Korean cosmetics and entertainment are rising.

0084dfgcgy1gga6bx37usj30u01p846y.jpg

0084dfgcgy1gga62wslraj31t00u04qp.jpg

cr. 看韩影

• Like 6
  • Awesome 8

14 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

that shower head sprinkling water to our half-naked LMH oppa...i have used it before when I went to Huntington Beach!! If i had known LMH was going to be there and it was the closest thing I would get as to feel his presence, I would have used it more often..!!

Hahahahaha I’m going to go to sleep laughing tonight because of this comment :loolz:

Looking at that photo, I want to open all the doors to all the universe to find him in that moment and hug him! :lol: 

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Btw, I came across one post on ig saying tht China has lifted their ban on Hallyu. Is this true?

Are you referring to the Naver article? If yes, we may have to temper our expectations cos the article only talked about reduced ban for the flow of Korean products to China.  Specifically, it covered travelling and commerce, and how they are having Trip.com to promote Korean goods to the Chinese public. However, it was silent on the ban on the entertainment industry.  The huge demand though is for KPOP 1st before the Kdrama or movies.  I think last 2 years they were approving KPop activities on a case to case basis. 

I would expect that this partial lifting would also mean the flow of albums, merchandising, etc... So LMH fans may have the chance to get his products as Minoz there are very much active.  Did you see their LED billboard birhday ad which ran for 120 plays coupled with a 1-page bday greeting on a newspaper plus purchase of 100K++ copies of that newspaper? Amazing support!

Should China lift the total ban, expect Chn citizens to demand an official airing of TKEM & LOTBS with Chinese subs. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

The pressure must be 10x more on LMH since hes the lead and compare to KHJ back then, hes the least popular n people are skeptical abt his casting. But it only takes just the first 2 ep of BoF to change people views and the rest is history

Let me share you something cos I distinctly remember this as BOF aired on Jan 5, 2009, my bday. It was a Monday.  The same day after it aired till the very next day, he was the most searched in google and other search engines available in SK at that time.  He was so mesmerizing that people & media were gobsmacked WONDERING who is this delicious new guy and how could he be a no-name with that stellar debut, that by Wednesday he already had CF deals.

I remember hearing/reading that people were even amazed that he could write on his right hand and threw darts using his left hand-- non-scenes actually in the 1st epi - but that was how remarkable his presence was in BOF. People were just glued. I was and I have seen all the versions, including the manga.

It was indeed meteoric and life changing, on the 1st epi alone.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Let me share you something cos I distinctly remember as BOF aired on Jan 5, 2009, my bday. It was a Monday.  The same day after it aired till the very next day, he was the most searched in google and other search engines available in SK at that time.  He was so mesmerizing that people & media were gobsmacked WONDERING who is this delicious new guy and how could he be a no-name with that stellar debut, that by Wednesday he already had CF deals.

I remember hearing/reading that people were even amazed that he could write on his right hand and threw darts using his left hands -- non-scenes actually in the 1st epi - but that was how remarkable his presence was in BOF. People were just glued. I was and I have seen all the versions, including the manga.

It was indeed meteoric and life changing.

Which reminds me, LMH is an ambidextrous right?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Which reminds me, LMH is an ambidextrous right?

Yes he is.  Because of the accident he had playing soccer when he was a kid, he was forced to use his left hand to write cos his right hand was injured. That accident also meant he had to say goodbye to his dream of becoming a soccer player.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Ok... My thoughts about LMH in pain...

-We all want LMH to go through some physical and emotional pains to be expressed through his facial expression espcially Eyyyeees  :D

For his next work he can act a character who is dark and not likable at the beginning and then slowly grows on viewers but still kinda dark? 

For me, dark is hard to explain. I think it depends on view point too.  The type of dark that I want LMH to play is when character does selfish stuff without caring for other's feelings. Someone who also struggles finding his goodness inside him and even tries push this goodness down. But he slowly changes and explores his feelings more. He is unaware that he likes the FL and find his feelings towards the FL as complex and not understandable. But at some point, he comes to this realization that he has changed a lot. 

some of you talked about character in TWTWB, I watched that drama too. His character is well played and at first he is con who wants to survive and doesn't care about hurting other's feelings. Then he starts to bring out his inner goodness but still has his darkness. 

GJP was similar but was lighter character..   LMH can play a character which is 2X darker than GJP... not likable at first and dark.. Not capable of love... then grows and changes.. 

Your description matches perfectly with the character of hyun bin in memories of Alhambra. Though I was shattered by the ending but the character development of the ML is really commendable in that drama.

Would love to see LMH play such a multi layered character.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Layali said:

Oh no what will those international hate blogs translate now:popcornjackson:? I'm sure they will manufacture it to maintain their blog. 

Is there hate comments under naver articles? 

Layali,  Naver now, which is the largest web portal, in SK, no longer publish comments under its entertainment news until further notice, for the sake of celebrities’ mental health. They also have decided to close the comment section for entertainment news until a further structural overhaul. The move took effect sometime months back. Actually, not only Nate & Naver but also Daum, and the messaging app KakaoTalk. Banning online comments for celebrity news is a good decision. So many celebrities get hurt. There's always a psychological impact of hate comments.....especially when they are of a vicious nature and contain false information.  :blush:

• Like 6