Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

46 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Are you kidding ?

KOFICE is a Government Organization.
Other actors can do media plays to show off their popularity, rewards, and etc.

But K-government exactly know who's the TOP 1 Hallyu star and really has the biggest influence worldwide.

That's why he had/has so many nation's brands on hand.

:cutekitty:

Glad to know this:hypehype:

• Like 2

@leeminhosny

Boys Over Flowers Number 1 on popular streaming site Netflix!!  Yes!!

:glasses:

Gu Jun Pyo! Gu Jun Pyo! *chanting*   :joy:

Gu Jun Pyo! The best character in the world! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny

I didn’t expect any less from you :lol:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Layali said:

Exactly. This is so unfair. LMH global reach paved way for TKEM to be watched by so many international audience and now other dramas are also being watched by i-audience.I'm sure k-media will start publishing 737448948 articles about how he-shall-not-be -named-here's airing drama is also gaining worldwide popularity completely disregarding the fact that LMH was the gateway for most i-audience into kdrama. and that TKEM had a huge role towards K-drama domination on Netflix. I already saw 2 articles claiming so and so is a korean wave star (like really? are we living in the same world?)and no credit to LMH (just a mere mention that he starred in tkem)when said article mentioned Parasite and music groups overseas success.:cries: How could any sane person living in this day and age writing about k-drama overseas success not mention LMH role in contributing to this phenomenon but mention someone else who is merely reaping benefits of international fans through LMH ??? Like how?If this omission of his contribution is not a witch-hunt,I don't know what is.

Thus far there were only few (less than 5) articles about TKEM Netflix success and that too not on major news portals that were probably not widely read. There is clearly a witch-hunt against his success and popularity.

Is there something MYM can do? Do they not have their own reporters?  This makes me so sad.. 

I think LMH and MYM are low key.. but why?  why doesn't LMH want to do interviews Post-TKEM  when other actors do tons and do a lot of media play?

Even LMH being interviewed is a way of releasing success news for TKEM! 

Imagine asking him questions like "What is your opinion about global success of TKEM?" and so on..

A simple IG from LMH tops Naver , if he gets interviewed (After 4 years), maybe more articles will be released...

Oppaaa!!! :criesariver:

Minoz! I hope LMH is happily dating now and that is why there is no news from him :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny

So these are for you 

5jGFT5.gif53cU3o.gif

Spoiler

XGxFSs.gif6UKQtP.gif

EoE7FZ.gif0Dy28A.gif

zZkRCF.gifo5YxJe.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Sorry, i had to cut your post to the most important thing :joy:

Those are my kind of people, honest, straightforward and to the point! 

Hahaha. Thanks we are finally getting some love. Thanks once again and here have a french kiss:kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Thanks so much! Yes, that is a very french thing to do haha. But not just the french.  Am sure almost all cultures that watched TKEM wanted the same thing for LG & TE

I sure as hell did the same but was to embarrased to post it:joy:

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

My kind too! 

Lmh and kge should have followed the French way. 

Oh wait, I meant LG and JTE.

pssshhhhhhhh, no I didn’t. I definitely meant lmh and kge :lol:

Hahahaha. I am legit holding out for S2 to be R-rated 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think LMH and MYM are low key.. but why?

Because there is no need to beat the drum when the evidence is clear. 

No one needs to hear that he is a star to know he is a star. He doesn’t need to boast when his name speaks for itself. 

You can scream loud and clear and publish tens and thousands of articles about how he is not successful or how TKEM is not successful but it still does not change the reality of it. 

Lee min ho’s 14th anniversary poem for his fans said, “silence will make you strong.”

I appreciate his humble approach. And I believe we should follow his way. 

Like I said before, I take comfort in knowing no matter how much people try to tear him down, it does not make him any less successful.  

Let’s forget about the negative noise and just celebrate the positivity :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

23 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

Was Choi Young an ally to Kublai Khan and I mean the real choi young pre-faith or post-faith

Kublai Khan lived in the 13th c. and Choi Young lived in the 14th c. I know Choi Young was sent to help Yuan defeat the rebellious Red Turbans, but he returned home to Goryeo after that (Wikipedia). I’m certainly not an expert on the real person and who he may have had contact with in China, but I would love to find a biography of him in English!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Kublai Khan lived in the 13th c. and Choi Young lived in the 14th c. I know Choi Young was sent to help Yuan defeat the rebellious Red Turbans, but he returned home to Goryeo after that (Wikipedia). I’m certainly not an expert on the real person and who he may have had contact with in China, but I would love to find a biography of him in English!

Which means Qoryeo and Yuan dynasty were allies? He came aprox during Yuan dynasty latest decades because they were overthrown by Ming dynasty around that same period or perhaps 18 years later

35 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Which means Qoryeo and Yuan dynasty were allies? He came aprox during Yuan dynasty latest decades because they were overthrown by Ming dynasty around that same period or perhaps 18 years later

Goryeo was a “son-in-law” nation to Yuan, and in Faith we see the king, Gongmin,  assert a more independent status.  The two rebellions against Gongmin that we see in Faith actually happened although at a different times than depicted in Faith. According to my simple research, mostly on Wikipedia, as the Yuan dynasty faded Goryeo attacked and regained territory lost to Yuan, asserting its independence, and repelled an invasion from the Yuan Empress Ki in 1364. In 1368 The new Ming dynasty offered an alliance to Goryeo but it’s not clear to me whether Goryeo accepted that. Apparently they still maintained ties with Yuan since later Choi Young is described as supporting Yuan. In 1388, both Yi Seong-gye and Choi Young were sent to attack Ming forces, but Yi Seong-gye, who supported the Ming dynasty, turned back and overthrew King U, the last Goryeo king, eventually founding the Josean dynasty of Korea. He banished Choi Young and eventually had him beheaded, although by then Choi Young was an old man. Evidently Joseon and the Ming had a close relationship as they both followed Confucian ideals.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

34 minutes ago, msdot said:

Goryeo was a “son-in-law” nation to Yuan, and in Faith we see the king, Gongmin,  assert a more independent status.  The two rebellions against Gongmin that we see in Faith actually happened although at a different times than depicted in Faith. According to my simple research, mostly on Wikipedia, as the Yuan dynasty faded Goryeo attacked and regained territory lost to Yuan, asserting its independence, and repelled an invasion from the Yuan Empress Ki in 1364. In 1368 The new Ming dynasty offered an alliance to Goryeo but it’s not clear to me whether Goryeo accepted that. Apparently they still maintained ties with Yuan since later Choi Young is described as supporting Yuan. In 1388, both Yi Seong-gye and Choi Young were sent to attack Ming forces, but Yi Seong-gye, who supported the Ming dynasty, turned back and overthrew King U, the last Goryeo king, eventually founding the Josean dynasty of Korea. He banished Choi Young and eventually had him beheaded, although by then Choi Young was an old man. Evidently Joseon and the Ming had a close relationship as they both followed Confucian ideals.

Thanks that was insightsful. 

What was Yi Seong-gye motives in turning his back on Choi Young and Yuan?

• Like 2

I’m on episode 20 of Faith and I forgot so many details. It’s like I’m watching a new drama. Imja moving into daejang’s room is a surprise to me :sweatingbullets:

Daejang is so romantic when he wants to be! 

“I will protect you your entire life, so will you be with me?”

”If I am to have imja, it is for an entire life. Not today, this one day, nor a few days.” 

:sparklyeyes:
:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Finally , but if only they did before TKEM :wacko: I hate Nate , now what will haters do?

Great news! Haters now should focus on how to improve their own life! lol :joy:

So does it mean if there is article of drama announcements, there is no place to leave comment? right? This is great for Korean actors and actresses.  I am so happy to hear this news! Finally Nate is coming into its senses. :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1