Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz,

can we hope for a Netflix movie or Kdrama early 2022? How late can we get news for early 2022 slots? Let’s get a Kdrama and Netflix movie in 2022!:mrgreen:

I wish I worked in Minho’s PR crew,,, :P

Happy Valentine's Day @Nikaa94 and to all chingus here

This is a new DC post,,, about pachinko filming,,,the last sentence is my favorite :joy: I’m not the only looking for next work soon :evilelmo: at least let’s get the news soon and wait until 2022 to watch, I’m honestly fine as long as we get the news and have something to work on B) 

차차기작도 빨리 나오길 기대합니다 

“look forward to the next work coming soon. 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698435&page=1

• Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Oh @Min2206, he's so handsome in the Valentine's Day greeting (the one in the black suit).  I love his hair styled that way.  I think @1ouise would agree- very close to the 2016 SBS awards hairstyle.

:heartxoxo:

A Guide To The Entertainment Agencies Of Your Favorite Korean Actors And Actresses

If there's one thing we've learned about the K-entertainment industry after being fans for so long, it's that nothing is ever official until a celeb's agency makes an announcement, lol. 

Anyway, we've decided to do some research and list down all the agencies of some our fave K-drama actors and actresses—you'll be surprised by how many belong to the same companies! 

MYM Entertainment

MYM stands for "Me And You Making Entertainment." The label is co-founded by Lee Min Ho's sister. Soompi writes that the company is "managed through the combination of the strengths of an integrated management system, as opposed to a one-person agency, and an agent system housing professionals from a variety of fields."

Some of the celebrities they manage: Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/entertainment-agencies-korean-actors-actresses-a4575-20210213-lfrm

I'm thinking that LMH only had a contract with Lazada for the 11.11 and 12.12 sale last year. But they're still using his videos for the new year and now for valentines. Here's to hoping he is still under contract with Lazada and we see new promo videos from him!

:cutekitty::cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

I’m tired of asking for next work lol :joy:  I’m re watching lotbs again from episode 1,,, let’s goooooo :piggydance:I recently finished re watching TKEM, now lotbs, next is Heirs :coolshades:BOF, PT, Faith, GB, CH

after re watching all this, I expect new work news :D 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH @Areumdaun @willenette @scrawford @Heretorant @leeminhosny @nina_mitrokhina@backstreetboysfan @1ouise @Min2206 @syntyche @Missprincesa and all chingus lurking at this thread. 

@Thong Thin, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you & to everyone here - :heart:  It's February 14th & is Valentine's Day or Red Day (In Korea) TODAY!  Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them.  :tounge_xd:

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I’m tired of asking for next work lol :joy:  I’m re watching lotbs again from episode 1,,, let’s goooooo I recently finished re watching TKEM, now lotbs, next is Heirs BOF, PT, Faith, GB, CH

after re watching all this, I expect new work news :D 

@Nikaa94, I really enjoyed this drama. I absolutely loved all the underwater scenes! As the drama goes on you see all characters being tied to the leads and their past lives. I thought that was neat. There were reviews I've read and I was shocked to know that the drama was criticized for lack of chemistry between characters, which  I disagree with. Sorry for the spoiler for those who still haven't watched this drama yet -

Spoiler

The show did have a classic ‘and they lived happily ever after’ ending.

It was really entertaining to watch Jun Ji Hyun experience all the ‘ordinary daily routines’ like it was something foreign and out of this world. She’s funny…and beautiful…You’ll just love Shim Cheong! Heo Joon-jae may seemed the male lead we are familiar with. But, the complexity of his character just brings so much to the entire series. Cinematography was superb in this drama!  it’s a pretty good drama. But even as good as this drama can get, it did have its minor flaws. It definitely didn’t ruin the entire drama since it's a well-written story.  It didn’t fail to get a laugh out from us. Claps for all the casts!  :star:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

On 2/13/2021 at 3:56 AM, CarolynH said:

Oh well, thanks--no rush on finding the interview

Perfect! I will send it to you as soon as I find it. 

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH @Areumdaun @willenette @scrawford @Heretorant @leeminhosny @nina_mitrokhina@backstreetboysfan @1ouise @Min2206 @syntyche @Missprincesa and all chingus lurking at this thread. 

Happy Valentines to you @Thong Thin and to all the fellow Minoz around here! I hope you can spend the day with people you care.

@willenette thank you for the information on how Koreans celebrate this day. Is there a day when Korean men are supposed to give presents to the girls instead? In my country is mostly chocolates and flowers when you are young and going on special dates and giving presents to each other once you are old, but a lot of people choose to not celebrate because the whole Saint Valentines feels like a huge commercial stunt.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 2/10/2021 at 8:37 PM, CarolynH said:

The 2nd BOF quiz!

1.  How did Jandi save Oh Min Ha?  (This is tough)

2.  How did GJP end up almost drowning in the pool at Min Seo Hyun's party?

3.  What did GJP buy Jandi from the auction?  Bonus question.  How much did he pay (in dollars)?

4. What instrument does So Yi Jung play?

a.  Trumpet

b.  Harp

c.  Sax

d.  Clarinet

e.  Banjo

Spoiler

1.  Do you mean Lee Min Ha? 

She grabbed him before he went off the ledge.

Do you mean Oh Min Ji? 

She stepped in after Min Ji accidentally dropped her ice cream on Jun Pyo's shoes, then pretending to lick them clean she shoved her ice cream in his face causing him to fall down.

2.  He was swatting at a bug and fell in the pool.

3.  Autographed swim goggles.  $2000

4.  Saxophone.

tumblr_or1v7lO6vi1w2zf0ho6_540.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

@willenette thank you for the information on how Koreans celebrate this day. Is there a day when Korean men are supposed to give presents to the girls instead? In my country is mostly chocolates and flowers when you are young and going on special dates and giving presents to each other once you are old, but a lot of people choose to not celebrate because the whole Saint Valentines feels like a huge commercial stunt.

@Missprincesathey called it  "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent.   :hahah!:

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

On 2/14/2021 at 11:24 AM, Nikaa94 said:

This is a new DC post,,, about pachinko filming,,,the last sentence is my favorite :joy: I’m not the only looking for next work soon  at least let’s get the news soon and wait until 2022 to watch, I’m honestly fine as long as we get the news and have something to work on B) 

차차기작도 빨리 나오길 기대합니다 

“look forward to the next work coming soon. 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=698435&page=1

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing the link. I’m wondering why LMH & IU haven't worked together before. They would look good if paired opposite each other. There is a certain likeability they both exude. :Ohboy3:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing the link. I’m wondering why LMH & IU haven't worked together before. They would look good if paired opposite each other. There is a certain likeability they both exude. :Ohboy3:

i saw the link in Yeppuda Minoz tweet and read the article about possible pairing :D ,,,, the other one is DC link,,,,

writers choose ML and FL right? I’m wondering which actress will be his next partner,,,

there is a chance we get IU,,, we never know who is next :D 

what genre do you think would be suitable for them? 

• Like 4