Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Had anyone already posted these two photos? 

I have a problem: I like LMH wearing pink, and orange, and black, and blue, and white, and... I could go on and on. I can't decide which colour is my favourite on him. It is almost sinful that he always looks this good. 

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, syntyche said:

They released the photo :wub:

Omg this picture :heart2beat:

can we get the same look and hair style in a project? :D 

guys, I know I say LMH is handsome every time :D but seriously he looks beyond good in this new picture :heart2beat:I don’t know how to describe with words anymore :fullofhearts:

• Blob 3

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Chingu, it's been a long time. Good to see in this thread :)

Hello Chingu, good to see you again at this thread and @mychoiyoung is been long we chat, my ID during Faith was LuvMinHo. How have you been.

:heartxoxo:

@syntyche and @Nikaa94 I am happy to see MH put on a little weight on his face, his looks now is much better during TKEM.

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I have a problem: I like LMH wearing pink, and orange, and black, and blue, and white, and... I could go on and on. I can't decide which colour is my favourite on him. It is almost sinful that he always looks this good. 

Not a bad problem to have!

Welcome back @mychoiyoung!:kiss_wink:

My crystal ball says LMH will post tonight.  Why?  Because that nut tends to post the same day there's a quiz or a poll.  Doesn't he know he needs to coordinate with me, so we can keep the thread moving?:lol:  Without further ado........The 2nd BOF quiz!

1.  How did Jandi save Oh Min Ha?  (This is tough)

2.  How did GJP end up almost drowning in the pool at Min Seo Hyun's party?

3.  What did GJP buy Jandi from the auction?  Bonus question.  How much did he pay (in dollars)?

4. What instrument does So Yi Jung play?

a.  Trumpet

b.  Harp

c.  Sax

d.  Clarinet

e.  Banjo

Submit your answers in a spoiler (no peaking this time @Nikaa94!)  Perhaps indicate that your answers to the BOF quiz are in the spoiler.  Try to unseat @1ouise (winner of Round 1), @Missprincesa, @CallieP@Aleundaun @madmad minwhat happened to my font size? @Lindyloo421 @SophieH and anyone else!  

Lastly, anyone interested in participating in the thread spotlight for Pachinko, please PM me especially those who have read the book.   I'll create a PM group to discuss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

45 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

1.  How did Jandi save Oh Min Ha?  (This is tough)

2.  How did GJP end up almost drowning in the pool at Min Seo Hyun's party?

3.  What did GJP buy Jandi from the auction?  Bonus question.  How much did he pay (in dollars)?

4. What instrument does So Yi Jung play?

a.  Trumpet

b.  Harp

c.  Sax

d.  Clarinet

e.  Banjo

Spoiler

1- she grabbed his clothes so he didn’t fall from building lol 

2- he saw a bug and we know GJP hates bugs, he then falls into pool

3- a famous swimmer’s swimming glasses and I think he paid $10,000 :D 

4-d 

:doggie:

45 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Lastly, anyone interested in participating in the thread spotlight for Pachinko, please PM me especially those who have read the book.   I'll create a PM group to discuss.

make sure to add me in Pm group, I wanna participate  :doggie:I haven’t read the book and will most likely only read discussions 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, syntyche said:

They released the photo :wub:

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Let’s take a moment and appreciate the sculptural beauty of Mr Min Ho Lee! :relieved:

Credit as tagged 

Thank you for the photos  @syntyche @Nikaa94    Yea, he is looking good with a bit of weight on his cheeks.  

Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating the Lunar New Year / Chinese New Year! 

39 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating the Lunar New Year / Chinese New Year! 

@Min2206, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU, too & to everyone here :kisslevel:

This is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad prior pandemic. The Korean Lunar New Year, called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU, too & to everyone here -  

This is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad prior pandemic. The Korean Lunar New Year, called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home.

Thank you @willenette  Busy cooking now for reunion dinner soon ! 

Image result for reunion dinner image

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating the Lunar New Year / Chinese New Year! :)

:hooray2:

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating. 

Stay safe and take care during the festive season. 

Same to you @Thong Thin  Happy Lunar New Year to you and family! 

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

My crystal ball says LMH will post tonight.  Why?  Because that nut tends to post the same day there's a quiz or a poll.  Doesn't he know he needs to coordinate with me, so we can keep the thread moving?:lol:  Without further ado........The 2nd BOF quiz!

Sorry for cutting your post. I will PM you for the spotlight. Thank you for the chance.

And now... my answers to the BOF quiz... Please, forgive me because I don't remember most of the details, but I am always willing to partipate. By the way, let's hope that LMH updates tonight, I like the way you think and how you posted the quiz to trigger him to update

:hwaiting2:

Spoiler

1. I can't remember who Oh Min Ha is nor if is a he or a she, lol.

2. Because he saw a bug, and since he fears them a lot got scared and forgot to be far from the pool (I recently saw the BTS of this scene and the bug was real, disgusting).

lee min ho no GIF

3. A really expensive pair of diving gogles which pertained to a famous swimmer.

4. I had to look who So Yi Jung was (I am really bad for asiatic names) so maybe this is cheating, but he plays saxo (those BTS are also fun).

8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Yea, he is looking good with a bit of weight on his cheeks.  

I totally agree! He looks better when he puts on a bit of weight :)

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU, too & to everyone here :kisslevel:

Thank you for the explanation! Since I am not so familiar with Eastern cultures I find all fo this really interesting and, since it is not time to travel yet, reading you is a different way to increase my knowledge.

Happy New Year to all of you who celebrate this day!!! I hope you enjoy the day and spend time with you families and loved ones!! Be safe and stay healthy everybody!

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

@Min2206 did you cook all that?? It looks amazing! Yesterday I want to eat korean food and it was really good, but it didn't reach your level!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone !!! May this bright holiday bring everyone good luck and prosperity, hope and deliverance from difficulties, joy and happiness, love of relatives and friends. May there be many interesting and joyful events, long-awaited meetings and new projects of Lee Min Ho in the new year!

spacer.png

o0607108014894682385.jpg?caw=800

o1080108014894682388.jpg?caw=800

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

@Min2206 did you cook all that?? It looks amazing! Yesterday I want to eat korean food and it was really good, but it didn't reach your level!

No lol,  I am just showing what we do and eat during the Lunar eve.  :)  during our reunion dinner.

spacer.png

Happy New Year all . Hope 2021 will bring you good health, good luck and success :approves:

Hope we got to see LMH in a movie and series this year. I hope we got more qualified content from him :happy2:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3