Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

This will be my last post tonight before i go to bed, But do we have someone who is or who knows an insider in K-ent? Cause we need some crumbs on LMH next project. 

I'll take any news, even news of him reviewing project. 

Sigh.....

Maybe our next challenge or poll should be what his comeback project would be

a). Movie

b). Drama

c). Netflix fully produce series/movie

Sweet dreams!! :heart3:

yes, we need some bits of news, ANYTHING AT ALL!!! I wanna know if he is reviewing offers. 

Yesssss!!

@CarolynH  Can we have another poll for what his come back project would be.

I would suggest these options A) movie   B ) Drama on SK Public channel c) Drama on SK cable channel and Netflix d) Netflix only 

• Like 4

Below are the list of LMH dramas that I have watched.

I have analyse out the age difference between him and his female lead and have pen down my short  facts.

Feel free to comment if any . ( you can choose to ignore)

1)      Boys Over Flowers ( 2009) - LMH (22)  & Ku Hye Sun  ( 25)

GJP is cute, adorable,funny  and more towards puppy love to Jandi

2)      Personal Taste ( 2010) - LMH (23) & Son Ye Jin(28)

Storyline not that good, but I watched because of LMH

3)      City Hunter (2011) - LMH (24) & Park Min Young (25)

Yoon Sung blazing, teary eyes are full of actions when comes to revenge, love it !

Petite Kim Nana was sweet, cute and adorable.

4)     Faith (2012) - LMH (25)  & Kim Hee Sun (35)

Young brave, fearless General Choi Yong with his love & loyalty to his country finally found 

a purpose in life after meeting ES.

Is amazing to know their 10 years age gap (in real life) blends so well.

5)  The Inheritors (2013) - LMH (26) & Park Shin Hye ( 23)

I love Kim Tan and Eun Sang interactions, their hugs & kisses are very well portrayed for their age

group.  Love the storyline where rich meets the poor,love their style of dressing, love the setup too.

6)  Legend of the Blue Sea (2016) - LMH (29 ) & Jun Ji Hyun (35)

Like the scenes where HJJ cried upon know his dad has passed away.

The tears that flow from this eyes were so damn good.

Love HJJ Hair style - the BEST :thumbsup: and beautiful Spain scenaries.

Comical Sim Cheong (the mermaid) – no comment

7)  The King Eternal Monach (2020) - LMH (33) & Kim Go-Eun ( 29)

Honestly speaking, I was confused on the whole  storyline with parallel universe and doppleganger.

To convince myself to continue watching because of LMH, I re-watching second time to fully

understand the whole plots.

I have not watch any of KGE drama, however I found her acting good.

My lovable scene, the beheading bed scene. LOVE IT to the max ! :smooches3:

Based on my personal opinion/views, there’s not much changes in LMH for the past 9 years,except

lately I found him a bit skinny ( not meaty) perhaps due to overwork during TKEM filming.

Never expect a 33 year old LMH, still looks so young (can fit into the role of college student again) ,gorgeous & youthfull look.

His tall,slim,lanky, charm &  great charisma melts everyone heart.:heartxoxo:

You can feel his characters and emotions just by looking into his amazing eyes, 100% true.:approves:

So far no other actors that I know of can be in the same par as LMH.

(PS: I do have other bias, but LMH is still my number 1)

How can I not love Lee Min Ho .:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho ssi!!

We inpatient and lovely Minoz  have IG picture OR IG Live request from you tomorrow. We appreciate your warm and lovely presence which brings light and hope in our lives. Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,

Your Minoz  

Not IG live please no.I don't want shipper questions inundating his feed. already the comments section has been hijacked by 95% shippers commenting without abandon. They have been taking their wild speculations under his ig posts. Well-wishes are good but speculating why he posted on so and so day is harassment. One can only imagine the terror that will be unleashed if he does IG live..*shudders*

@Nikaa94 Thanks for the GIF. I saved so many Faith gifs on my laptop when it aired but now those gifs aren't moving...WAEEEEE :criesariver:

ack my eyes....I can't see or read clearly..night soompi is weird AF.:idk:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Hope Minoz here have good discussion here and move thread fast while some of us Minoz are asleep :D Go Go Minoz!! :glasses:

@Layali  agree with no IG live! I forgot about the comment section. Good point! 

I also wish we get some LMH news (any news) tomorrow!! :sad1:

Good Night Minoz! Love you all!:heart1:

Have fun here! :shaq:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Based on my personal opinion/views, there’s not much changes in LMH for the past 9 years,except

lately I found him a bit skinny ( not meaty) perhaps due to overwork during TKEM filming.

Never expect a 33 year old LMH, still looks so young (can fit into the role of college student again) ,gorgeous & youthfull look.

His tall,slim,lanky, charm &  great charisma melts everyone heart.

You can feel his characters and emotions just by looking into his amazing eyes, 100% true.

How can I not love Lee Min Ho

Sorry for cutting your post chingu.

1. I agreed totally. 33 yo or 22, he is still the same or if I may say he aged like wine.

2. Again, his eyes are amazing. I think only hatters who don't have the capability to acknowledge them. Even the media praised them a lot.

3. So glad that I am not the only one here. Still couldn't find any actors on the same par in terms of this. He is still the most prominent.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I have analyse out the age difference between him and his female lead and have pen down my short  facts.

Your summary is awesome ma friend. Thank you :blush:

3 hours ago, scrawford said:
6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

All this talk about Kim Tan and Heirs,, I am so wanting for LMH-PSH collaborate again after 7 years!! Whenever I hear news of other Korean celebs who have had reunion, I think about LMH-PSH collaboration. It is more than possible!! 

Sorry to cut your post chingu... Yes, i don't mind seeing them collaborate again. They were cute together and definitely had good chemistry. 

@Nikaa94, @scrawford

Yes. I agree with you ma friends. Their reunion would be fun. I have no worry about shipper too because PSH already has a BF.

I also want him to collaborate with MCW. They look good together. MCW is so feminine. I like her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

OMG I hope the light theme comes back soon, the design for both dark and evolution theme are not pleasing to the eyes (sorry, Mod). Agree with you, @Layali It's so difficult to read and dark theme was supposed to be good for our eyes?! I'd say I'm straining it even more for some reason.

@scrawford I see you are on ep 8. Daejang will visit the salon in ep 9, go through chemical straightening to look pretty for his Imja. He even has new gorgeous blue clothes on. And once you see this I hope to see you back here telling us he has become a swooning kind of character, hahaha.

I want to post pics but then I don't want to spoiler you with it, dilemma dilemma. I think I won't. Once you see it you'll know what I mean. Look out for his bling bling eyes too.

Ok, I don't like the theme so I'm gonna sign off.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

*** They're so cute. Love the bromance. I love it when actors end up being good friends after filming a project. I guess these two guys really got along. I think Lee Min Ho spent more time with Woo Do Hwan more than any other co-star in their recently concluded drama. :blush:

20200706_1942144334891485698257772.jpg?w

21 hours ago, zaingh said:

This talk about his hair, how about you post three pics of your favorite  hair style of him which you think is the best and like the most. And sorry I still don,t know how to post pics so I can,t post mine .

@zainghjust copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then  Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

1)      Boys Over Flowers ( 2009) - LMH (22)  & Ku Hye Sun  ( 25)

GJP is cute, adorable,funny  and more towards puppy love to Jandi

2)      Personal Taste ( 2010) - LMH (23) & Son Ye Jin(28)

Storyline not that good, but I watched because of LMH

3)      City Hunter (2011) - LMH (24) & Park Min Young (25)

Yoon Sung blazing, teary eyes are full of actions when comes to revenge, love it !

Petite Kim Nana was sweet, cute and adorable.

4)     Faith (2012) - LMH (25)  & Kim Hee Sun (35)

Young brave, fearless General Choi Yong with his love & loyalty to his country finally found 

a purpose in life after meeting ES.

Is amazing to know their 10 years age gap (in real life) blends so well.

5)  The Inheritors (2013) - LMH (26) & Park Shin Hye ( 23)

I love Kim Tan and Eun Sang interactions, their hugs & kisses are very well portrayed for their age

group.  Love the storyline where rich meets the poor,love their style of dressing, love the setup too.

6)  Legend of the Blue Sea (2016) - LMH (29 ) & Jun Ji Hyun (35)

Like the scenes where HJJ cried upon know his dad has passed away.

The tears that flow from this eyes were so damn good.

Love HJJ Hair style - the BEST :thumbsup: and beautiful Spain scenaries.

Comical Sim Cheong (the mermaid) – no comment

7)  The King Eternal Monach (2020) - LMH (33) & Kim Go-Eun ( 29)

Honestly speaking, I was confused on the whole  storyline with parallel universe and doppleganger.

To convince myself to continue watching because of LMH, I re-watching second time to fully

understand the whole plots.

I have not watch any of KGE drama, however I found her acting good.

My lovable scene, the beheading bed scene. LOVE IT to the max ! 

His tall,slim,lanky, charm &  great charisma melts everyone heart.

You can feel his characters and emotions just by looking into his amazing eyes, 100% true.

How can I not love Lee Min Ho .:heart:

@Thong Thin Chingu!  Thanks so much for your effort - helps a lot for a newbie like me!   Also to @scrawford and @Nikaa94 for your speedy response on BOF , Heirs etc.  

28 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@scrawford I see you are on ep 8. Daejang will visit the salon in ep 9, go through chemical straightening to look pretty for his Imja. He even has new gorgeous blue clothes on. And once you see this I hope to see you back here telling us he has become a swooning kind of character, hahaha.

@mademoisellesia  Could you please post the one , with the bling bling please?

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, it would have been nice to see Heirs in university maybe? 

I don't mind LMH and PSH collaboration. They had such a dazzling and great chemistry. 7 years have passed. Many actors have had reunion with their previous partners such as Suzy and ESG,  Moon Chae Won and EJG (they recently collaborated again in new drama), and some other I don't remember names. As for the shipping issue, I don't think we need to worry it, because PSH has a boyfriend. :D We should be good on that part. :approves: This is my personal opinion though! 

Spoiler

Actually TBH All the leads /Supporting actors were Amazeballs in Heirs. I would Love to see a LMH-PBY-PHS Drama as well. PHS is love.

Or LMH-KJW

or LMH-KWB (Please Please My Both FaV Tall Men), they had a better chemistry than lead pair Lol.

No Wonder this show actors 80% are on their own Main Leads now.

Also :heart: for the Heart Island BOF GIF. He was so Ahh I can hug you GJP in that scene (I was in First year of College at that time, GJP with that Charm ahhh, He was neck to neck with my Edward Cullen Crush)

• Like 2

Just noticed that the theme has kinda become a sunset,  peach theme on the background, better than the dark mode!

It changes .. cool!  

:transforms:

LOL, I am replaying Epi 8 and 9 because of you @mademoisellesia   There is this Court Lady who pulled him to one corner and questioned him left , right and centre!   When the King was saying- whoever takes ES heart can have her.  Daejang replied that he will have to check her heart first .. LOL .  If TKEM and Faith can do this me, I wonder how I am gonna cope with BOF and the rest!!!?

@Min2206 This can be your new profile pic.

No peeking Scrawford.

This is what Daejang did (doll up) to go check on Imja's heart. The guy gotta win her heart back, y' know? :D

Spoiler

KZDGN2m.png

Oh you mean Lady Choi (Choi Young's aunt). She's super cool in Faith and as an actress.

Notice how Choi Young always abuse his Woodalchi by whacking their heads??

Lady Choi is the ONLY one who can/dares to whack HIS head.

So cute. We love her for that coz she gets to put Daejang in his place. Hehehe.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206 This can be your new profile pic.

No peeking Scrawford.

This is what Daejang did (doll up) to go check on Imja's heart. The guy gotta win her heart back, y' know? :D

Reveal hidden contents

cats.png

Oh you mean Lady Choi (Choi Young's aunt). She's super cool in Faith and as an actress.

I am so blessed - just this morning I was thanking @scrawford for making my day and now you @mademoisellesia ... having a lil bit of hard times , so any little, little stuff that brings joy to me, I truly appreciate - kamsahamnida !!!

Yea, that Lady Choi is one tough lady - she could fight too and very steady! 

I tried putting in the image but it was too big for it -- how do I scale it down , to fit that in @mademoisellesia?  Thanks again, sorry to trouble you.

:doggie: me happy  and grateful

*** Lee Minho posted this picture to his Instagram with a caption - ""Yeong, I hope that now you can become the best shooter in the field." Yeong is the name of Woo Dohwan's bodyguard character in the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' :blush:

Woo Do Hwan and Lee Min Ho Share A Sweet Parting Ahead Of Do Hwan’s Enlistment

woo-do-hwan-438x400.jpg

It was a bitter-sweet moment for The King: Eternal Monarch fans as Woo Do Hwan and Lee Min Ho bid farewell!

Just one day before his enlistment, Woo Do Hwan shared a sentimental post on his Instagram account.

The actor reunited with his fellow onscreen and real-life friend, Lee Min Ho. The pair can be seen embracing at a beauty shop in Seoul, as Min Ho fondly pats Do Hwan’s fresh buzz cut.

The actor captioned the post, “I’ll be back, Your Majesty”. By doing so, Do Hwan sentimentally recalled the pair’s time together on the beloved Netflix drama The King: Eternal Monarch. The show recently aired its finale in June. The actors’ characters, Emperor Lee Gon and Jo Yeong, shared a heart-warming friendship that left many viewers glued to their screens.

Furthermore, Woo Do Hwan’s impressive task of portraying Jo Yeong as well as his doppelganger Jo Eun Seob, made the actor a standout in the drama.

Woo Do Hwan’s military enlistment begins July 6. Though many fans may miss the actor dearly, they can surely await his return by re-watching The King: Eternal Monarch.

Source: Sports Donga

Video Source: The Swoon | Netflix

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chinguuuu, maybe this is off topic but i realllllllyyy did not like this new dark theme.... Its hard for me to read

Haha me too ! Maybe it’s just me or my illusion but I feel like the words and pictures are now more obvious and people can see what I’m reading. U know...I prefer to swoon over his gorgeous pictures privately . 

:smashes:

• LOL 5

EcUF27nVAAEtaga?format=jpg&name=small

BBQ, re-launching in Japan in six years

Led by a joint partner, Watami...Expanding business in Japan on 'Third Hallyu'
With the introduction of K-Menu in large numbers, the Japanese franchise industry is expected to grow.

Genesis BBQ has opened its first new store in Japan in six years. As the "third Korean Wave" wind has recently begun to blow again in Japan, with K-drama at the center, it seems that it is starting to tap into the Japanese market with its Japanese partner.

In particular, the drama, "The King,"  of Genesis BBQ model and leading Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, is gaining huge popularity in Japan and naturally leads to interest in BBQ.

"With the popularity of Korean dramas and the sharing of Korean Wave information through social networking services (SNS) in Japan, Korean franchise menus are gaining popularity," an industry source said. "As those in their 20s and 30s with purchasing power are emerging as major hallyu consumers, Genesis BBQ is starting its third store and starting its Japanese business again."

https://www.theguru.co.kr/news/article.html?no=12270

*******************************************************************************************

Actor Lee Min-ho's Secret to Skin Care

Lee Min-ho, the representative of the entertainment industry who boasts good skin, is paying keen attention to the secrets of skin care.

The secret to skincare for celebrities who have a tight schedule but always maintain a lively skin tone is causing public curiosity.

EcRy9SGUYAAdgMP?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min-ho, who has white and smooth skin, has his own skin care routine. When he appeared in the KBS drama "Boys Over Flowers," he expressed his interest in skin care through KBS's Entertainment Interview. Since then, he has been able to tell his secrets on skin care  for a photo shoot, which drew attention. 

Lee Min-ho, a rookie when he appeared in the KBS drama "Boys Over Flowers," said he pays special attention to skin care because of his handsome image. 

EcRy-i5UcAMDrR0?format=jpg&name=small

I increased the number of cosmetics I use to about two or three because I thought my skin should look good to complement my acting." He also said, "I'm having a hard time maintaining my condition, but I'm taking extra care of my skin." 

"I'm very careful about washing my face and moisturizing my skin," he said.

Lee Min-ho said in an interview for the movie "Gangnam 1970", "I don't take care of my skin separately. Instead, I worked out hard for about two months before I started work with the movie."

An acquaintance of Lee Min-ho said, "These days, men go to the skin care room, use mask packs, and self-care, but Lee Min-ho is not the type to pay attention to such things," and added, "I think his natural skin is healthy and can be maintained through exercise."

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/549218

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

TOPIC on LMH DC gallery 

How to meet Lee Min-ho ?

Who knows

Comments : 

If you know how to do it already from me

Patrol around the Han River every night?

haha

The stars look bright from a distance and look pretty

Let's sleep quickly and dream haha 

K-minoz so funny.Its always so fun reading their thoughts. I wish we could participate in their discussion *sigh*

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688867&_rk=JRL&page=1

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

hi ya chingus! hope you had fun with the poll and discussing your choices. :D  I have removed the poll so the page looks smaller. please find details of the poll in the wacky bets & polls (library) in the events section for your reference

re: @CarolynH

P.S ~ for chingus struggling with the dark mode (which is the default view at the moment), try the evolution beta mode. it is lot more easier to read. unfortunately, the white mode (which was also a bit too bright at times) has crashed and will take several weeks at the minimum to fix. to change to evolution mode, go to the very bottom of page and there should be a 'theme' button which you can use to select evolution. I also have increased the zoom page to 120% (hit ctrl and + button on your computer) to make it easier to read.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4