Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Actors Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin have officially confirmed their appearance in the drama "Ask the Stars."

It is a five-year production preparation period for "Ask the Stars," a drama set on the first attempted space station in Korea, and was written by Seo Sook-hyang, a master of romantic comedies such as " Pasta" and " Incarnation of Jealousy," and directed by PD Park Shin-woo, who proved her skills through "It's Okay Not to be Okay" and " How to Love Urban Men and Women."

"Ask the Stars" is a full-fledged "space romantic comedy" genre that goes between the space station and the Earth, and Lee Min-ho will play " Gong Ryong," a gynecologist with a sense of mission to leave for the space station as a space tourist, while Gong Hyo-jin will play the role of Korean-American astronaut " Eve Kim." What fateful meeting the two will draw in the new background of "The Universe," is highly anticipated not only among domestic fans but also among K-drama fans around the world.

"Ask the Stars," which launched a full-fledged production with news of the confirmed appearance of the two actors, will begin filming in April with the aim of releasing it on domestic channels and global OTT at the same time in 2023. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/079/0003624929

Drama casting announced earlier than expected! Indeed, he's the tourist and GHJ the astronaut. Happy day! Wiggle away!

96dfdf3912ceb10439b0db6ae6ef4c57.gif

hai @syntyche .. thank you for informing us, syntyche. :D

22 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Yes, we should all wiggle wiggle for Doctor Gong Ryong!! 

LOVE his name already!! Sounds like music to my ears 

hai @Nikaa .. thanks for letting us know. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 7

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Streaming now on Apple TV + : Pachinko]; Upcoming Drama 2023: Ask the Stars

Dance Party Dancing GIF

Show me your happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Of all specialties, an OBGYN!  OMG.

I'm happy because I said that it would be more interesting if GHJ was the astronaut and LMH the civilian.  

@JoannaID pack your bags--you're going to SK to watch the filming and share with us!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

What great news about Ask the stars.  He did say in one of his recent interviews that he next wanted to do a kdrama. 
I was worried that if Pachinko went to 4 seasons then that would be 

all he would be in for the next few years- but now we have this  to look forward to as well.  Brilliant!!!

Please let it be Netflix and not SBS.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Areumdaun said:

I am so happy we are going to get new drama and more pics.. I have been peaking here and there on Hansu and now a new drama and LMH is a Dr??? Whaaaat!!!   

NOt just a Dr, Ar, an OBGYN!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Oh my gosh - so much to read.
So many good stuff and praises on Min Ho-ssi!      The long wait was worth it.

@Kris Silva  Thank you for the Ytube videos on Soo Hugh. - Showrunner Soo Hugh on new series "Pachinko" and its importance.   And the inteview!     She says there was no question, no doubt Lee Min Ho was / is Han Su.

Hello @syntyche  I miss you - long time no see, my bad (I have not been here - mian he)

Thank you @CallieP for sharing the screenshot on Soo Hugh's on The Watch podcast.

Spoiler

FOpbtP-X0AI96rh?format=jpg&name=small

55 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Yes, we should all wiggle wiggle for Doctor Gong Ryong!

LOVE his name already!! Sounds like music to my ears 

You are so cute @Nikaa   Happy feeling to see your cheery bubbly vibes here!  

Hello @Areumdaun  @CarolynH  an OBGYN ...LOL  - can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 1

OBGYN wow 

let’s dance dance dance ! We have an upcoming Kdrama !!! We will get more articles and announcements in future which is why what I find Kdrama projects so fun!

:rickroll::rickroll:

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You are so cute @Nikaa   Happy feeling to see your cheery bubbly vibes here!  

Thank youuuu!  You are cuterrrrrr :smooches3:

We should blow up our thread with this casting news ! :evilelmo:We have been waiting for so long !!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Am I the only one dancing?

I’m dancing too :D Dance Dancing GIF

I can’t wait to see Gong Ryong in white coat !! He looks so fine in glasses!

in Lotbs we saw a glimpse of his doctor aura :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

I’m thinking what hairstyle his character will have 

I'm thinking that longer curly hair that he's been sporting lately.  Can he see what he is doing as a Dr with that long hair?:wut:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder how many episodes?

At least he won't have helmet hair--- at least for a couple episodes :joy:

I would say 16? 

in the article it was mentioned that the story will switch between space and earth? How many eps will be in the space ? I have so many questions!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Show me your happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Of all specialties, an OBGYN!  OMG.

I'm happy because I said that it would be more interesting if GHJ was the astronaut and LMH the civilian.  

@JoannaID pack your bags--you're going to SK to watch the filming and share with us!

SK I'm coming this year!!!!!!!!  

So happy we finally get another LMH casting news and this time in this project, I'm sure he will have MAXIMUM Screen time!!! Yes!!!!

What a happy time to be an LMH Fan!!!! 

:piggydance::hypehype:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2