Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@nina_mitrokhina :  Thanks for the DMZ memories.  I enjoyed the documentary.  I hope that LMH will narrate another documentary.

@CarolynH, Yes, I also really like Lee Min Ho's documentaries - they have an interesting topic and unusual stories. But most importantly, Lee Min Ho himself is more natural, with his everyday habits and reactions. I hope that Lee Min Ho will make more documentaries in the future and show them on his video portal. I really want to see them!

• Like 2

Pachinko poster spotted in Los Angeles! 

spacer.png

Spoiler

cr: KT Film Production

12 K-Drama Actors Who Have Wowed Fans With Their Singing Talents (Part 1)

It is often not surprising to see some of our favorite K-Drama actors belt a tune. Many K-Drama actors could also be successful musicians as their talents go beyond just acting. Some are musical and theatre performers, others just have an affinity for singing. Whether at fan meetings, concerts, or theatres, it is always a thrill when fans see their favorite "Oppas" serenading them with beautiful tunes.

Here are some of the male K-Drama actors who not only get the hearts of fans racing on TV but on a stage too.

Lee MinHo

Is there anything Lee MinHo cannot do? We think not. The actor who has conquered the acting world might just be on verge of conquering the music industry has the actor has often impressed many with his incredible vocal abilities. From fan meetings to OSTs, Lee MinHo is slowly showing off his impressive musical talents and we cannot wait to see more of his singing.

https://www.kpopmap.com/12-kdrama-actors-who-have-wowed-fans-with-their-singing-talents-part-1/

• Like 5

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141116/Lee-Min-Ho-Park-Bo-young-thumbnail-280222-780x470.jpg

This handsome actor who is a good friend of Park Bo-young is becoming a global Hallyu star

February 28, 2022

Lee Min-ho will appear in the Apple TV drama “Pachinko”.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141112/Lee-Min-Ho-Park-Bo-young-280222.png

Actor Lee Min-ho quickly rose to stardom with the drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009. When he was a rookie, became Park Bo-young’s best friend as they worked together in three productions, including the EBS drama “Secret Campus,” “Mackerel Run,” and “I Am Sam.”

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141114/Lee-Min-Ho-Park-Bo-young-2802221.png

The two even appeared together as winners at the 2011 Blue Dragon Film Awards. Their giving compliments and regards to each other awkwardly despite being so close became the most searched topic on the internet for two days.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141106/Lee-Min-Ho-City-Hunter-280222.png

In particular, Lee Min-ho became a Hallyu star by creating a syndrome not only in Korea but also in China with his appearance as in the drama “City Hunter,” which was released after “Boys Over Flowers.”

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141103/Lee-Min-Ho-280222.png

Since then, Lee Min-ho has appeared in dramas such as “Faith,” “The Heirs,” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” The actor recently returned to the small screen with Apple TV’s original series “Pachinko,” two years after “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/28141108/Lee-Min-Ho-Pachinko-280222.png

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/02/24041953/pachinko-24022022-thumbnail-768x403.jpg

“Pachinko” is an epic drama based on a novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin. It tells the story of a Korean immigrant family that lasts for four generations, and Lee Min-ho plays the role of the first love of the main character “Seonja.”

'파친코' - Pachinko ⏤ 공식 예고편 | Apple TV+

Ahead of its global release on March 25, Apple TV released an official trailer of “Pachinko” on February 24. The trailer also includes a passionate affection scene of Lee Min-ho and rookie actor Kim Min-ha, who plays the role of “Seonja,” drawing attention.

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/01/27023503/Pachinko-270122.jpg

The original novel of “Pachinko” was published in the United States in 2017 and selected as “Book of the Year 10” by the New York Times and the BBC. Barack Obama even recommended the book on his Facebook page. It is known as a masterpiece and the drama production cost 100 billion won.

Lee Min-ho

In addition to Lee Min-ho, Jung Eun-chae, who worked with him in “The King: Eternal Monarch” also starred in this drama. Yoon Yeo-jung, who won Best Supporting Actress at Oscar, is raising expectations by playing the role of the main character in her old age. Hopefully Lee Min-ho will become a global Hallyu star beyond Asia with this work.

https://kbizoom.com/this-handsome-actor-who-is-a-good-friend-of-park-bo-young-is-becoming-a-global-hallyu-star/

• Like 2

There's a rumour that there will be Pachinko Premiere in Los Angeles this month and a possibility that LMH will be there too!!!

Damn, I still have a US Visa, but the timing is impossible, LOL.

Any US based chingus here will go and try to spot him? :)

I'll be waiting for all the fan-cams!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

There's a rumour that there will be Pachinko Premiere in Los Angeles this month and a possibility that LMH will be there too!!!

Damn, I still have a US Visa, but the timing is impossible, LOL.

Any US based chingus here will go and try to spot him? :)

I'll be waiting for all the fan-cams!!

I saw that too @JoannaID!  What doesn't make sense is that Pachinko isn't a movie, so where would the premiere be held?  Maybe a gathering at someone's house?

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I saw that too @JoannaID!  What doesn't make sense is that Pachinko isn't a movie, so where would the premiere be held?  Maybe a gathering at someone's house?

I don't think it will be held in a house, since Justin Chon's wife said she was looking for a make up artist for the event? So it seems like a formal event because she needed to dress up. Perhaps they will hold a private viewing for invites only in a cinema maybe? Or it will be a press event with media attending as well? 

• Like 4

There is Lee Min Ho and Han Seo Hee, these are 6 dramas that are ready to "compete" in March 2022!

Sierra Muktisari
03/07/2022

pachinko_169.jpeg?w=360&q=90

In March, a series of Korean dramas is waiting for you. Not only that, this series of dramas is also ready to "compete" for high ratings with other dramas that have aired before.

Filled with the return of various popular actors and actresses, here are 6 dramas that will air in March 2022 and are ready to be featured in the broadcast story, you should add them to your watchlist!

Pachinko

pachinko-1_11.jpeg?w=350

Who missed Lee Min Ho's acting charm? The actor will soon return with a performance called "Pachinko, Beauties". The pachinko itself is adapted from Lee Min Ji's novel of the same name, in which the historical theme emphasizes the atmosphere of the 80s and 90s.

Later, the drama "Pachinko" will talk about the various problems and hardships that Korean immigrants faced while living in Japan at the turn of the century.

Sun Ja (Yoo Yoon Jung) is a woman who travels to Japan in the middle of a ballad about poverty. When Sun Ja was young, her life story was connected with a man named Hansoo (Lee Min Ho), a Korean from a wealthy family in Japan who was also known as a mysterious merchant.

Pachinko himself will be streaming on Apple TV+ next Friday (March 25)!

Translation from indonesian google

https://www.beautynesia.id/life/ada-lee-min-ho-hingga-han-so-hee-ini-6-drakor-yang-siap-bersaing-di-maret-2022/b-251507

• Like 4

Yep, please visit the event. Thanks, @CarolynH, @CallieP, @Missprincesa, @msdot for the contributions. It turned out very nice! :heart: 

Funny photo: Lee Min Ho went to Vietnam to sell raincoats!

'In the morning, I bought a raincoat to wear to work, but it was very strange,' the owner of the photo shared. "I didn't expect my crush to sell raincoats!"

spacer.png

https://cuoi.tuoitre.vn/zoi-tre/anh-vui-73-lee-min-ho-sang-viet-nam-ban-ao-mua-2022030758491115.html

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

When I was bored at work, I searched for other ways to watch Pachinko in countries without Apple TV+.  First create an Apple ID through ITunes.  Then, use a vpn to tap into a country which has Apple TV+ like the US.  Has anyone tried using a vpn?  @Thong Thin

Still time to vote in the poll --check out the Pachinko event!  Thank you for those who have already reacted, voted and/or commented :heart:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Decorate your bedroom any way you want and we’ll tell you if Lee Min Ho will help you in the process

by Anoushka Mathew Mar 08, 2022

lmh_main_13.png?width=752&format=webp&t=

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers’ (2009) which also earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. His notable lead roles in television series include ‘Personal Taste’ (2010), ‘City Hunter’ (2011), ‘The Heirs’ (2013), ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ (2016). In 2020 he starred in Studio Dragon's ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’, which grossed US$135 million. Apart from his television career, Lee Min Ho featured in the first lead role in the film ‘Gangnam Blues’ (2015).

This was followed by his first China-produced film ‘Bounty Hunters’ (2016), and the mini-romance-web-series ‘Line Romance’ (2014), both collectively grossed US$51 million. The success of Lee Min Ho television series established him as a top Hallyu star; he is the most followed South Korean actor on social media. Lee Min Ho became the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds, with figures being unveiled in Shanghai in 2013, and Hong Kong in 2014. He earns US$2.5 million from product endorsements alone.

Take the Quiz

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/decorate-your-bedroom-any-way-you-want-and-we-ll-tell-you-if-lee-min-ho-will-help-you-process-1041284

• Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

The Showrunners with Soo Hugh and Ria Tobaccowala
Q: You make Lee Min Ho audition for you?
Soo Hugh: Yes, he did.
That's amazing!
Q: What are you working on next?
Soo Hugh: Hopefully Season 2!

I was astonished by how difficult the audition process was. She said the 

actors had to learn 20 odd pages of scripts, they got it down to 3 Sunjas 

and 3 Hansu and it was the chemistry between LMH and Min ha Kim that 

worked. She also said LMH was generous with time.  It’s really interesting to watch.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets & videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I was astonished by how difficult the audition process was. She said the 

actors had to learn 20 odd pages of scripts, they got it down to 3 Sunjas 

and 3 Hansu and it was the chemistry between LMH and Min ha Kim that 

worked. She also said LMH was generous with time.  It’s really interesting to watch.

So the adaptation of the book is meant to be for 32 episodes over 4 seasons, and the 8-episode series to be shown this month is only the first season! Hmm, so if Hansu appears every so often throughout the book, will we see LMH's "guest appearance" in the coming seasons? Well, I don't mind if he is not tied down to Pachinko, and is able to do other projects. Come to think of it, there is one actor confirmed to star in the series, but is not included in the cast list in the official apple page of the show. He had an interview then and said that it's hard for him to describe his character. Maybe he is older Hansu? Then LMH is off the hook in the latter seasons?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Jung Woong-in

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

When I was bored at work, I searched for other ways to watch Pachinko in countries without Apple TV+.  First create an Apple ID through ITunes.  Then, use a vpn to tap into a country which has Apple TV+ like the US.  Has anyone tried using a vpn?  @Thong Thin

Still time to vote in the poll --check out the Pachinko event!  Thank you for those who have already reacted, voted and/or commented :heart:

@CarolynH  I did. When people hear the term “virtual private network,” they often believe it’s something too high-tech for the average user and there’s no reason why they should use a VPN. But, VPN is also for non-techies. Traveling and using public wifi, transmitting sensitive information or even just reading entertainment options on Netflix are all activities that can be done more safely through the use of a VPN. The software protects your information by masking your device’s IP address, encrypting your data. In doing so it hides your online identity, ensuring that you are able to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. - hahaha - That's why, I considered it. Security on public wifi, data privacy from my internet service provider & from the apps & services I use, I have an access to any content in any place, security on working remotely & it's easy to use because it's adaptable to numerous smart devices. It's just that VPNs aren’t perfect tools. Like any computer program, they are susceptible to malware and online attacks. VPNs are banned in China, though.  :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found this on using a vpn to watch apple TV+. @Thong Thin I have never used a vpn to access content in another country, although I do use one for work.  

https://thevpn.guru/get-apple-tv-plus-outside-usa/

Re LMH's latest IG:  Analysis--he's somewhere cold; that's a lot of layers.  Longer hair--preparation for his next project?:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Where's @Nikaa ? :Pandabulous::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1