Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Pachinko will be released in the second half of next year?I thought it would be released in the first half. God!!!

Can you @Nikaa94 please do something ... about the first half of 2021 ...  are we going to have another 6 months of no-LMH-in-drama? :criesariver:

• Sad 3

Pachinko will be released in the second half of next year?:wut::criesariver:I thought it would be released in the first half. God!!!

So what do we watch in the first half? 

Second half? That is a long wait if he did another one then the wait will be shorten since we will be getting two right after each other

• Sad 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can you @Nikaa94 please do something ... about the first half of 2021 ...  are we going to have 6 months of no-LMH-in-drama? :criesariver:

what should we do? Do I call MYM directly? It may work. I want another project too :criesariver:

C’mon! 6 months is too much and then only 8 episodes! :sad1:

please give me a new project news now!! Goddddd!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

5 K-Drama Male Love Interests We’d Date (& 5 We’d Stay Away From)

There have been many K-dramas that have swept fans off their feet with how sweet, caring, and romantic the love interest can be. Others, not so much.

k-drama-male-leads.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=9

For K-drama fans, it's hard to fall head over heels for the lead male characters. While the majority of K-dramas do the job of charming fans with the love interest, not all pass the stamp of approval. There're common K-drama tropes that many follow like the jealous and overprotective boyfriend or the cold and aloof handsome male.

There have been many K-dramas that have swept fans off their feet with how sweet, caring, and romantic the love interest can be. Who wouldn't swoon over Go Eun-taek (Hwang Min-hyun) from the new show Live On? Many leads make for the perfect dateable boyfriend. But be wary of leads that don't pass the test.

8 Dateable: Lee Gon (The King: Eternal Monarch)

Lee-Gon-Kdrama-dateable-characters.jpg?q

Lee Gon played by actor Lee Min-ho

Besides the riveting fantasy storyline of The King: Eternal Monarch, fans had heart eyes for Lee Gon, played by actor Lee Min-ho. Not only is he the king of a country in a parallel world, but he's also a huge romantic. There're many occasions where Lee Gon makes the temperature rise when he gets flirty with his female lead.

When he falls in love with her, he does everything possible to protect her. He's also not shy about his intense feelings. One of the most riveting scenes is when he and his soldiers travel to the parallel world to save her and calls her "his queen." Lee Gon also makes it very clear to others that she will be his forever and his future wife.

7 Undateable: Goo Jun-Pyo (Boys Over Flowers)

Goo-Jun-Pyo-Kdrama-dateable-characters.j

Goo Jun-Pyo played by Lin Min-ho

The same actor who played Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch happens to have also played a major jerk in Boys Over Flowers. While she does have him start a relationship with the female lead, it doesn't make up for his demeanor. He's the pretentious leader of the most popular boys in school called F4.

When the female lead transfers to their school, he immediately dislikes her and makes her life hell. He's constantly hot and cold with her and can cause whiplash. But fans have to give him some props for becoming a better person in the end.

https://screenrant.com/best-k-drama-male-love-interests-worst-date/

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what should we do? Do I call MYM directly? It may work. I want another project too :criesariver:

C’mon! 6 months is too much and then only 8 episodes! :sad1:

please give me a new project news now!! Goddddd!

But this isn't surprise , see it coming but LMH's filming will end in Feb ( most likely) I think he will start another project , while we are waiting .(Let's pray) 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I wanna see him go from one filming set to another immediately they will probably come out around the same time. hopefully the other one is netflix original. We are based there

Yup! Agree!! Imagine getting 2 projects around the same time then I will be the happiest Minoz ever :highonflowers:  

hope the other one is Netflix and also we need to get the news soon because filming takes time. If we want two projects next year, we should get the news right after he is done with Pachinko. 

• Blob 3

2020 Korean Dramas On Netflix That Won Our Hearts Big Time

2020-korean-dramas-on-netflix.jpg

As the season of 2020 Korean Dramas winds down in a few days, expect a parade of fond lookbacks from all the stories we enjoyed this year.

2020 was a rough year for everyone, but it was a year full of amazing K-dramas that made us laugh, cry, and hope for a better future. From super romantic stories about a crash landing to a heartwarming friendship between doctors, there was something for everyone.

If you are preparing a schedule for your holiday season K-Drama marathon, look no further! Sip your favorite hot chocolate, binge on your favorite food or go for a chimaek session while enjoying these 2020 Korean Dramas on Netflix that you will surely love.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch marked the grand return of popular actor Lee Min-ho who stars as Emperor Lee Gon of the Kingdom of Corea. Featuring a love story that crosses parallel worlds, this show provided a welcome escape from our real world.

Lee Gon seeks to prevent havoc from occuring in the parallel worlds and confronts his sinister uncle. With dreamy cinematography and interesting dual characters, The King: Eternal Monarch was an entertaining watch enjoyed by many fans.

the-king-eternal-monarch-kdramadiary-d.j

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HellloKpop
https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/2020-korean-dramas-on-netflix-that-won-our-hearts-big-time/

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But this isn't surprise , see it coming but LMH's filming will end in Feb ( most likely) I think he will start another project , while we are waiting .(Let's pray) 

Agree! minoz, let’s pray all!! :please: I hope he already has one project and is waiting to wrap up pachinko and then announce it. 

it’s not a surprise. But Pachinko is only 8 episodes. He usually has one project a year but at least 16 episodes. Lotbs was 20 episodes. 

• Like 7

Agree! minoz, let’s pray all!!  I hope he already has one project and is waiting to wrap up pachinko and then announce it. 
it’s not a surprise. But Pachinko is only 8 episodes. He usually has one project a year but at least 16 episodes. Lotbs was 20 episodes. 

Praying hard @Nikaa94 and thanks @leeminhosny
I was back to The Heirs yesterday, starting from Epi 1.   Also watching other dramas like Uncanny Counter and True Beauty.  Still waiting for his Xmas or New Year greetings.

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-CandyCane-Emoji:

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Just now, Min2206 said:

Praying hard @Nikaa94 and thanks @leeminhosny
I was back to The Heirs yesterday, starting from Epi 1.   Also watching other dramas like Uncanny Counter and True Beauty.  Still waiting for his Xmas or New Year greetings.
:Viki-Soompi-Winter-CandyCane-Emoji:

yes, I look forward to LMH’s new year greetings. So excited!

I also think that LMH may talk about his plans, like give us some small hints, during his greetings. He usually wishes us health and happiness. But he may also add some other information. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am watching 5-6 dramas too:lol: and I rewatch Legend 

I think I will start Legend  after The Heirs ... maybe Personal Taste ... argghhhhhh  
:crybaby: every night I will watch a bit of Lee Gon - my very first LMH's encounter

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

I think I will start Legend  after The Heirs ... maybe Personal Taste ... argghhhhhh  
:crybaby: every night I will watch a bit of Lee Gon - my very first LMH's encounter

aww! The king and Lee Gon has a special place in your heart!!   Your first encounter was with Lee Gon!! Like how Gu Jun Pyo is sooo special for me because it was my first encounter with LMH. Im getting sentimental! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2