Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Ok... things are getting mysterious.. Where is LMH and what is he doing? :joy:  

he was being active on IG consistently. but he suddenly stopped updating.. It has been days since his last update...

Is this the calm before the storm?  (the storm metaphor as news) LOL :joy:

He is either staying at home and chilling or I am reading too much in his absence lol  :joy:

Is he planning something or preparing something? Maybe he is showered with offers and reading them? dunno!!  I just miss him! Hope minoz spots him somewhere in SK and fill us in. 

OR he’s just at home playing games lol. :lol:

If only I was into league of legends and good enough where I’ll actually get to play against him. *sigh* Nothing is in my favor :lol:

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Heretorant  A dark Tsundere character with blond permed hair??:joy:

Ok, let’s put that on my list of things I never want to see him do! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Again, why is TKEM's performance on WAVVE not even mentioned or factored at all?  Why is SK media insisting on hyping on the terrestrial rating alone when you have the SK online streaming  Wavve that ran simultaneously with the former?  TKEM was #1 in Wavve for its whole run PLUS the week AFTER it finished its airing.  I dunno what its ranking in the last 2 weeks but with 15m subscribers, Wavve performance speak volumes. Then you also have Netflix SK where TKEM was also #1.

So I do not really understand the agenda of SK media downplaying TKEM's success. I am getting mad again.

Chingu, TKEM topping Wavve for consecutive weeks is included in the article you quoted. It is actually one of the few SK articles, if not the only article, which mentioned about TKEM's performance on Wavve and Netflix in the same paragraph. Netflix and Wavve are rivals, so it is rather rare to see these two mentioned in an SK article. There are weekly articles on TKEM topping Wavve, but it seems that it is not widely picked up by other news sites. That is why I posted this article - it talked about Wavve, Netflix, and the international success of TKEM. 

Probably because of cultural and other differences, we may never understand why SK is so caught up on the rather dated terrestrial ratings, or why they are too focused on pulling down TKEM. But it doesn't change the fact that we, the international audience, continue to love and appreciate TKEM. This international success which persists even after its airing is unprecedented, and it's high time that the SK entertainment industry review its metrics on measuring the success of the drama they themselves produced.    

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Wait...... What if LMH goes blond for his next drama?? :joy:  blond and perm? 

Uh, no. lol.  I do like a darkish brown, but his natural black is fine too.  

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Maybe he's taking pictures of his shoe again to post in IG.  lol  

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

57 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@CarolynH  Thanks for the video..

Woww! LMH looks so good with any hair color. This hair color looks lighter than any of his hair color before. Funny they keep their original names in this short drama.  This is something that fans would love for their OTP. right? Imagine LMH and KGE in something like this and calling each other's names. 

LMH is jealous here too. Why is he so cute when he bickers with his co-stars??  By the way, LMH and Yoona look good together. Great chemistry even though this is a short drama. 

Wait...... What if LMH goes blond for his next drama?? :joy:  blond and perm? 

@Heretorant  A dark Tsundere character with blond permed hair??:joy:

Anything except this. Once is enough:joy:

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

he was being active on IG consistently. but he suddenly stopped updating.. It has been days since his last update...

He is either staying at home and chilling or I am reading too much in his absence lol  :joy:

Is he planning something or preparing something? Maybe he is showered with offers and reading them? dunno!!  I just miss him! Hope minoz spots him somewhere in SK and fill us in. 

He is getting to know his girlfriend and supporting her upcoming project. They want to take things slow and low-key so they are being quite about it. heheheheh

I know i know... I'm delulu :)

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

He is getting to know his girlfriend and supporting her upcoming project. They want to take things slow and low-key so they are being quite about it. heheheheh

I know i know... I'm delulu :)

You are not alone ma friend:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just now, Layali said:

Quite an ignoramus here but when and what type of posts do I use that twerk button for? :blush:

I think when you like a post? you show you like something a lot? like you ready to twerk and dance? :joy:

Childhood of Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho - an actor known as the "Asian male god" - once dreamed of becoming a professional football player. 

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-2-9311-1592998360.jpg

Lee Min Ho turned 34 years old on June 22. His agency posted a childhood photo for the actor's birthday. On the forums, Asian fans also share a series of old photos and wish him for a happy and successful career. On Naver , Lee Min Ho's mother said that when he was young, he was often praised to be as beautiful as a girl, famous for big round eyes. He also spoke earlier than other children.

lee-min-ho-7-4253-1592998360.jpg

Little Lee Min Ho at the age of two. From an early age, he was fascinated with the letters and colors on newspaper advertising. According to Mydaily, in contrast to the bright appearance, the actor is a shy child who dislikes standing in front of a crowd.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-1-5248-1592998361.jpg

Lee Min Ho 6 years old, with his mother and player Cha Bum Kun - the legend of Korean football. He spent four years in the youth soccer team under the guidance of Cha Bum Kun. He was praised for his quick feet, a natural gift. The actor also dreams of becoming a professional footballer. The practice helps him improve his health as he developed height superior to his peers. However, Lee Min Ho later had to give up his dream of playing football because of a broken arm in a match.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-4764-1592998361.jpg

Min Ho at 11 years old, is a good student in class. He has a good memory, good at math, always gets over 90 points. In addition, he also knows how to write calligraphy. The actor later graduated in Film and Art, Konkuk University.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-5-5145-1592998361.jpg

Lee Min Ho is 14 years old. His classmates said on Newsen that he was always the center of attention in school, and was admired by many girls for being good at studying, handsome and tall. 

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-13-6354-1592998361.jpg

16-year-old Lee Min Ho (right), entered the television lane with supporting roles in "Sharp" (2003), starring with Yoo Ah In (center) and Go Ara. On Chosun , the actor said that due to his outstanding appearance, right from his school days, he was invited by many entertainment companies to join showbiz. At first, he ignored it but gradually became curious and participated in some casting sessions. After that, the actor was interested in acting and wished to become a talented actor like Sol Kyung Gu and Kim Su Ro.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-02-5385-1592998362.jpg

He was in "Recipe of Love" (2005), when he was 18 years old. 

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-3-1261-1592998362.jpg

At 19, Lee Min Ho starred in "Secret campus" (2006). He plays a high school student, loves soccer and has feelings for his classmate Cha Ah Rang (played by Park Bo Young). 

As his name was getting attention, he and his best friend - actor Jung Il Woo - suffered a serious accident. He suffered a thigh fracture, was hospitalized for several months, and missed the opportunity to film "Family No. 1" and "Fly again".

lee-min-ho-12-3873-1592998362.jpg

In 2007, after recovering, Lee Min Ho starred in SBS's "Mackerel Run". However, the film only showed the first eight episodes.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-9-6446-1592998362.jpg

Lee Min Ho played the character of Goo Jun Pyo in the drama "Boys Over Flowers" (2009). Then 22 years old, this work made him a top star, famous throughout Asia. Later, he participated in the series: " Heirs ", "Faith", "City Hunter", "Legend of the Blue Sea." He received many invitations to participate in reality shows, but always refused and was quite private.

lee-min-ho-13-2412-1592998362.jpg

Lee Min Ho at the age of 33, as the emperor Lee Gon in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch" aired in April. His Instagram currently has 17.4 million followers. Each image he posts attracts 2 million to 4 million likes. According to Naver , Lee Min Ho's salary is currently at the top in showbiz, with about 70 million won (1.4 billion dong).

https://vnexpress.net/lee-min-ho-thoi-nien-thieu-4119630.html

• Like 8
  • Love 3

5 OOTD Styles So That Your Partner Could Look Cool Like Lee Min Ho

Who doesn't want to have a lover like Lee Min Ho? Handsome with a soothing voice, coupled with an effortless style.

Even though he's not the real Lee Min Ho, your partner can look cool like the actor who starred in the k-drama series The King: Eternal Monarch. You can have him copy the typical South Korean simple yet sophisticated style.

See these five OOTD styles of Lee Minho which can be copied by your partner so he can also be cool like him.

Gaya%20OOTD%20Agar%20Pasangan%20Kamu%20K

Pair a jacket with fur accents with a simple t-shirt , trousers with zipper details, and trendy sneakers to create a cool guy look.

1. Aviation jacket with fur accents - Off White.

2. T-shirt with a print slogan - Vetements.

3. Long pants with zipper details - Versace.

4. CD shoes 1 Sneaker - Dior.

Spoiler

To get a classy look that is stylish like Lee Minho, suggest him to wear a blazer with a cut that fits the body.

1. T-shirt with sketch print - Moschino.

2. Smart skinny fit chino pants - Pull & Bear.

3. Blazer with single button and contrast slit details.

Spoiler

When relaxing on the beach he can also look handsome like Lee Min Ho. His appearance will look more stylish instantly by wearing trendy sneakers rather than flip-flops.

1. Hats with logo motif - Balenciaga.

2. T-shirt with the text motif 'VLTN' - Valentino.

3. Blazer Low - Nike sneakers. 

4. Poplin bermuda pants - Zara.

There is no doubt that sunglasses are a trendy accessory that everyone must have. Your partner can also look like a famous artist by wearing sunglasses with a timeless design.

1. Tinted sunglasses - Saint Laurent.

2. Sweatshirt with montage print motif - Burberry.

Style denim on denim is always reliable when you want to look stylish without having to bother. This has also been proven by Lee Min Ho. Your partner can also look stylish by combining a jacket and denim pants.

1. Denim jacket with a pocket on the front - Tom Ford.

2. D-Strukt jeans, slim-fit cut - Diesel.

https://www.herworld.co.id/article/2020/6/14433-5-Gaya-OOTD-Agar-Pasangan-Terlihat-Keren-Seperti-Lee-Minho

• Like 8

Think you know the story of LMH’s series, “Faith”? Since many of us are watching or re-watching Faith, here’s a few questions we’re trying out as part of our first quizz on LMH’s different series.

1. As the series begins, Choi Young is the Commander of the Woodalchi, the Goryeo king’s personal guards. What position had he held before joining the Woodalchi?

2.  Who goes to heaven’s portal and orders Choi Young to stop the High Doctor from leaving (and returning to her own time)?

3.    What memento does Choi Young carry with him through the first part of the series, and where does he keep it?

If you’re stumped, I’ll publish the answers and what episodes they’re from in a few days. If you like these, we’ll post more on questions on Faith and then move on to other LMH series, so let us know. Thanks!

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think when you like a post? you show you like something a lot? like you ready to twerk and dance? :joy:

Nikaa,  he needed to be active on SNS those past few days especially during airing of his drama to connect with fans. Being on SNS is so important to promote something. Isn't it what we usually do is this? - When an actor comes across our plate, and we have never heard of them, the first thing we do is Google them, for sure. We Google that actor, we go on Facebook and type in his/her name and see what we can learn about him from there. We look him up on Twitter; we look him up on Instagram. We use everything, because we need to learn everything about the actor…. [Social media] is what sells you. We see him way more online than we ever see him in person, so that online presence is so important [today]. I guess, this explains why you noticed that - he was being active on IG consistently.:blush:

*** I very much agree with you about twerking............. :blush:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, msdot said:

Think you know the story of LMH’s series, “Faith”? Since many of us are watching or re-watching Faith, here’s a few questions we’re trying out as part of our first quizz on LMH’s different series.

1. As the series begins, Choi Young is the Commander of the Woodalchi, the Goryeo king’s personal guards. What position had he held before joining the Woodalchi?

2.  Who goes to heaven’s portal and orders Choi Young to stop the High Doctor from leaving (and returning to her own time)?

3.    What memento does Choi Young carry with him through the first part of the series, and where does he keep it?

If you’re stumped, I’ll publish the answers and what episodes they’re from in a few days. If you like these, we’ll post more on questions on Faith and then move on to other LMH series, so let us know. Thanks!

1) He was part of the red crescent moon, not sure exactly what position he held. No position? Just a fighter. 

2) That annoying guy. The king’s advisor. I hate him and never cared to learn his name. 

3) His dead fiancée’s scarf. He tied it around his sword. :bawling:

:D 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

wow that is great. Almost 180 comments. That is awesome! But I agree with @leeminhosny our thread is becoming empty but rest assured. I will reopen the back-door next weekend and invite all the people in here? As much as I loved the buzz we owe it to this thread and we shouldn't steal the thunder from it.

Thanks to all of your contribution:kiss_wink: It was a good session:thumbsup:

:happydance:

With love from Heilo:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 2