Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I'm watching CH these days, just some pop quizz :joy:

1) How does LYS Aka CH figure out where his mom is? Hint:remember he lost her in the middle of episode and then how does he find her? There is someone that tells LYS!!! 

2) Where does LYS-KN first Kiss take place??:joy:

3) There are THREE people that have been very precious in LYS's life, who are they?

4) Was LYS's air in episode 1 straight? perm?  :joy:

5) How would you describe LYS's personality (No right or wrong answer, depends on how you view him)

6- How is LYS's revenge style different from that of his father's?

7- How does LYS usually reveal corruption and bad deeds of those bad guys?

8-  Who first shot LYS??

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I'm watching CH these days, just some pop quizz :joy:

1) How does LYS Aka CH figure out where his mom is? Hint:remember he lost her in the middle of episode

2) Where does LYS-KN first Kiss take place??:joy:

1) I don’t remember.

2) At the club. LYS kissed Kim Nana and the cameras went around in a circle lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

1) I don’t remember.

2) At the club. LYS kissed Kim Nana and the cameras went around in a circle lol. 

I edited and added 4 more. See if you can answer them. I try to include hints more. :glasses:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

3) There are THREE people that have been very precious in LYS's life, who are they?

4) Was LYS's air in episode 1 straight? perm?  :joy:

5) How would you describe LYS's personality (No right or wrong answer, depends on how you view him)

6- How is LYS's revenge style different from that of his father's?

3) Kim Nana, Ahjussi, his father? 
4) Perm.

5) Cold.

6) No killing. 

Did I get it correct? Lol. If not, it means I must for a rewatch after Faith. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

3) Kim Nana, Ahjussi, his father? 
4) Perm.

5) Cold.

6) No killing. 

Did I get it correct? Lol. If not, it means I must for a rewatch after Faith. :lol:

3)  Yes

4) YESSSSS, :glasses:  

5) No right and wrong.  The best answer is Tsundere thou  :joy:

6) Yes true!!

Good Job!!!

credit: as tagged

Why is he so cute????

agree with caption  #Missingyoulmh :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

5) No right and wrong.  The best answer is Tsundere thou  :joy:

I shouldn’t expect anything else from you :lol:

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why is he so cute????

agree with caption  #Missingyoulmh :heart:

He’s so darn precious! I just want to stuff him in my pocket and protect him :lol:

I MISS HIM :sad1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I shouldn’t expect anything else from you :lol:

He’s so darn precious! I just want to stuff him in my pocket and protect him :lol:

I MISS HIM :sad1:

-  :glasses:  yup! 

-I miss him too!!!  

-Lets contact MYM and ask for a full report Post-TKEM schedule! :joy:

-I don't think MYM will let him have more than 1-2 month of rest. LOL He should be doing some CFs now in the studios which is why he is hard to be spotted by K-minoz? dunno! Just some guess

-Lets wait for him to at least drop some IG posts 

- I am still hopeful he will have interview post-TKEM unless he wants to stay low key and avoid media. He had interview Post-Heirs. 

- But the more we wait, the sweeter our meet will be with Minho :wub:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But the more we wait, the sweeter our meet will be with Minho

Let me be very, very clear. If the longer the wait, the sweeter the meeting then I don’t want sweet! I just want a meeting! As soon as possible!

Why does it feel worse than when he left for service? 
:sad1:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me be very, very clear. If the longer the wait, the sweeter the meeting then I don’t want sweet! I just want a meeting! As soon as possible!

Why does it feel worse than when he left for service? 
:sad1:

Because we know he is here but not just active and that hurts. He is free now and there is No more MS. He can come back soon with a blink of an eye. :joy: Honestly, what are his plans? Does he want to follow the same pattern to come back after quite a while? Is he even reviewing offers or is he just postponing them for now? I know I am  too impatient. It has been just a while since TKEM... but still .. :tears:

Ok,,, I'm dying to knowwwww :crybaby:

agree,,, No sweet meeting,,, Just anyyy meeting at alll :joy:

Every day, I post here and express my feelings of missing him. we need Yo-yo kid to hear our prayers and create some BALANCE.  Minoz is out of balance without LMH!!! :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Because we know he is here but not just active and that hurts. He is free now and there is No more MS. He can come back soon with a blink of an eye. :joy: Honestly, what are his plans? Does he want to follow the same pattern to come back after quite a while? Is he even reviewing offers or is he just postponing them for now? I know I am  too impatient. It has been just a while since TKEM... but still .. :tears:

Ok,,, I'm dying to knowwwww :crybaby:

agree,,, No sweet meeting,,, Just anyyy meeting at alll :joy:

Yes, it hurts! :bawling:

I want him to take on a movie next. I anticipate the storyline, his character and even his next look. I wonder what hairstyle he’ll go for this time. I need to know the deets! I’m feeling lost over here. And completely empty! 

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Every day, I post here and express my feelings of missing him. we need Yo-yo kid to hear our prayers and create some BALANCE.  Minoz is out of balance without LMH!!! :D 

Everyday, I do too! I feel like I’m going through a break up :bawling:

• Like 6

Social Media Roundup:

Global Eligible Bachelor, Lee Min Ho

The Korean guy with many ‘girlfriends’ in Nigeria, yes that’s his name – Lee Min Ho. The popular South Korean Actor Lee Min-ho turned a year older this week and received heartwarming messages from fans across the world – including Nigeria.

Well, if you were wondering why your female friends had a South Korean guy on their statuses/walls, now you know.

EbkBkW0U4AAnbGr?format=jpg&name=small

EbkBlCrVAAEv_rv?format=jpg&name=small

EbkBmDeUMAIrYiv?format=jpg&name=small

https://technext.ng/2020/06/26/social-media-roundup-liverpool-wins-epl-hushpuppi-arrested-and-other-trending-stories-this-week/

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, it hurts!

Group hug:smooches2:closest I could find to a group hug

New topic.  I really think LMH ought to do a variety show to promote his next project be it movie or drama.  What type of variety show and who should be on the show with him (I think he would be more comfortable doing a variety show with one of his buddies)?  I'm watching one on Netflix and it's good.  It's close to the american reality show, Amazing Race, which I really enjoyed.  

For buddies, I think KHN, CHJ, or KB.  Type of show, I do like something like the US shows, Survivor, Amazing Race etc.  But no, to Dancing with the Stars for Minho lol:poledance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@syntyche I’m laughing so hard! The last tweet is so me and my partner :lol::lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Group hug:smooches2:closest I could find to a group hug

New topic.  I really think LMH ought to do a variety show to promote his next project be it movie or drama.  What type of variety show and who should be on the show with him (I think he would be more comfortable doing a variety show with one of his buddies)?  I'm watching one on Netflix and it's good.  It's close to the american reality show, Amazing Race, which I really enjoyed.  

For buddies, I think KHN, CHJ, or KB.  Type of show, I do like something like the US shows, Survivor, Amazing Race etc.  But no, to Dancing with the Stars for Minho lol:poledance:

Agree. I don’t know why he has reservations doing variety shows because I think he’s such a natural at it. He has a fun personality so he’ll fit right in. 

Absolutely, absolutely no Dancing with the Stars! No dancing shows period :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Agree. I don’t know why he has reservations doing variety shows because I think he’s such a natural at it. He has a fun personality so he’ll fit right in. 

I think he's afraid he'll look stupid.  But he needs to take a chance.  No matter what he does or says, someone will criticize him.  He can breathe and someone will say something negative.  He just needs to pick one that minimizes that possibility.  I like one where he can learn something too.  With Amazing Race, you visit countries that you may have never been to, learn something about the culture, experience new things.  Chose one that is a combo of physical and mental tasks.  

• Like 9

I have a confession to make. I forgot imja was going to wed Prince Deok Heung. In my memory, she was going to marry Ki Cheol. In fact, I forgot all about Prince Deok Heung altogether :lol: When he first showed up, I was thought to myself, “Wait, how did I forget him? Is he good or is he bad?”

17 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

No matter what he does or says, someone will criticize him.  He can breathe and someone will say something negative.

Our poor boy. :bawling:

I want to hug him and protect him. 

• Like 7

On 6/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, Nikaa94 said:

What is LMH's sister's responsibility in MYM? i heard she is CEO. But if she screens the offers, was she trained to do so? I am curious to know, because I think handling offers should be quite a challenging job. Imagine all the offers with different genre and character description. I thought maybe his Noona sorts the offers by the reputation of Writer and Director of that project first. Because LMH mentioned in TKEM press conference that KES's name influenced him in choosing TKEM. so I guess LMH cares about which writer and director are attached to a project, which is safe and smart because it is easy to mess up kdramas and we all know many dramas which went to a wrong path towards the end of dramas. 

I agree about him wanting to do Netflix show because of the pandemic. I guess LMH has much more Netflix offers because of the popularity of TKEM globally. If he has a lot of Netflix offers to choose from, then it will be awesome because Netflix shows have unique and good stories. 

Hopefully, whatever drama he chooses will be Netflix original. Watching LMH on Netflix was the greatest JOY compared to those websites! :lol:

I remember I was reading a comment under MYM instagram, someone was saying LMH come with cable drama next and another Minoz answered that "LMH is SBS's son" :joy: 

Do we know for sure that LMH is getting offers from Netflix or are we just speculating? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Do we know for sure that LMH is getting offers from Netflix or are we just speculating? 

I don't know for sure. I am just speculating. :joy:  My speculation is based on popularity and global success of TKEM on Netflix. no evidence at hand! 

I really HOPE LMH chooses Netflix K-drama and I believe that Netflix shows are the best choice in terms of creativity and uniqueness of story line. He can expand his fan base even more than this because many countries watch Netflix and is the best market. 

but you know, we never know!! It all depends on LMH and what he wants!! It is his job after all and he has dreams and passions. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1