Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Interesting fact, LMH used "Legends of The Fall" , Brad Pitt's movie OST in this Movielog, the title is "The Ludlows" by James Horner. :) 

Thanks for the prompt info @JoannaID  Was waiting for someone to share this OST.   

:Ohboy3:

@willenette  Would you know where is this beautiful place, forest?

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Gangnam Blues didn't get the permission to be aired in China. Because in China, there's no rate system to divide audiences. Even after re-editing, the violence part can't be proper to all ages. (That's why the director edited a Chinese version, didn't intend to please Chinese audiences but get the permission. :P)
There is not any content leaking out, so no one know how's the story going in Chinese version.  

I didn't know this! So after all the work the movie didn't air in China? What a pity.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Missprincesa, it seems that there were locked threads after the upgrade of the software. MODS are aware of the issue and I guess they are trying to figure out if this can be fixed. :anguished:

Thank you very much for the update! 

I totally loved the last videolog, his interactions with Choco are the cutest and made me strongly miss my cat, which hasn't been around for a while now but will always be a part of my life. But for me the better part of this videolog are the scenery and the visuals! Amazing photography and cinematography. It made me think that it looks like promotion for Korea tourism more than a personal video, really really beautiful. 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes @Nikaa94   like the autumn scenery, so beautiful.

Thanks LMH for movielog4

Best ever surprise for today....2 updates. 

:highonflowers:

Hide contents

What a surprise gift from LMH.. on my birthday :D

omggggg

@Thong Thin  Thongaaaa!! :Ohboy3:  Happy birthday!!! Wish you the best!!

yes, you got a great gift from LMH :approves::2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

14 minutes ago, syntyche said:

An excellent work from Executive producer & Creative director Lee Min Ho!

Such a breathtaking film :heart:

Happy birthday @Thong Thin!

Thanks @syntyche

Yes, is so breathtaking to see autumn with colorful leaves. 

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omggggg

@Thong Thin  Thongaaaa!!   Happy birthday!!! Wish you the best!!

yes, you got a great gift from LMH :2540_meh:

Yes, I was praying last weekend hoping to get at least an update from LMH. Finally, my wish comes true. 

:doggie:

Sorry, admin. I am on the phone and seems not able to remove the wriggle posted by Nikaa94 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

4 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks @CarolynH and @Lmangla for the poll.

All the scenes listed above are my favorites, very difficult to choose. Of course the diarrhea scene is a firm favorite of my kids... they literally roll on the floor laughing. My husband and I had a good laugh at the naked in the shower and talking about it later scenes, and I have sent him for ‘the thing with the wings, enough times, he has said he feels Jin Ho’s pain. I like how he screams like a girl at the chainsaw... and Jin Ho’s shy smile .. wow

Only two you say? Very very difficult 

Me too @Aleumdaun  I can't decide which two.  One is for sure, the other - am still debating :D
Thanks @CarolynH and @Lmangla - looking forward to more from PT.

13 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Is this a coincidence? We've mentioned the movie "Legends of The Fall" in this thread and also Pachinko thread, did LMH read it? LOL. :joy:

@JoannaID His agent or him are possibly lurking here for sure.  

And Happy Birthday to you @Thong Thin  Lucky you to have LMH posting surprises today, not one but TWICE !  Imagine you are Choco - woot!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

LMH twt/MYM IG update 

A refreshing walk with Choco,

Let's enjoy the last autumn leaves together watching Lee Min-ho Film.

Falling into beautiful autumn mood, Last Autumn!

ObcZcym.gif

Hi didn't let us down. He did upload the film with Choco :blush: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

@Thong Thin Happy birthday, wish you all the best!! :foryou:

Besides the ones that Nikaa has posted above, there's another sentence from Lee Min Ho himself in the Youtube live chat. Since when did he start to communicate with fans in English? This is great, hope he will start to communicate more with international fans! :D 

Enf1l2FVgAEOOmZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Anyone has found out where the Movielog 4 shooting location was?

It is definitely a must visit place for next autumn Korea trip! And yes, Korean people, you should thank Lee Min Ho, because he keeps promoting your country and because of him, I'm already planning to go to Korea again after pandemic ends, lol. :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

005DCUQYgy1gkz43l8ku9j30v91jl42s.jpg

005DCUQYgy1gkz43rfxc9j30tz0tz0v3.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3960909351#&gid=1&pid=3

PHOTOS: Pachinko star Lee Min Ho channels the lazy Monday mood in an oversized hoodie

The King: Eternal Monarch star alum Lee Min Ho sums up our Monday mood in his latest Instagram post. The actor will soon be seen in Pachinko.

lee_min_ho_instagram_photos.jpg?itok=Qku

PHOTOS: Pachinko star Lee Min Ho channels the lazy Monday mood in an oversized hoodie

Lee Min Ho shares new photos on Instagram.

Lee Min Ho has been busy with his movie log as part of his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film and his upcoming series Pachinko. However, the actor took some time out from his busy schedule to share a bunch of photos posing in an open space. The King: Eternal Monarch alum stepped out sporting a grey oversized hoodie sweatshirt with the word "Nebraska" inscribed on it. The actor paired the hoodie with a pair of track pants and white athletic shoes.

Lee Min Ho flaunted his towering height in the first photo before he took a seat on a closeby bench. He was seen fixing his blue cap while he arranged his bomber jacket beside him. He then pulled up the hoodie and tucked his hands into the sweatshirt's pockets to pose for the camera. Throughout, Lee Min Ho sported a white mask. The South Korean heartthrob shared the photos sans a caption.

Check out the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6-NvuhaNv/

On the work front, it was reported that Lee Min Ho has begun work on Pachinko. His agency, MYM Entertainment, issued a statement revealing safety measures undertaken as the actor films during the pandemic. It has now been revealed that the actor will be reuniting with his The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Jung Eun Chae in Pachinko. Read about her addition here: Pachinko: Lee Min Ho to reunite with The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Jung Eun Chae; Actress kicks off prep

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos-pachinko-star-lee-min-ho-channels-lazy-monday-mood-oversized-hoodie-576821

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes @Nikaa94   like the autumn scenery, so beautiful.

Thanks LMH for movielog4

Best ever surprise for today....2 updates. 

Hide contents

What a surprise gift from LMH.. on my birthday :D

Happy birthday @Thong Thin dear !!! You are truly lucky to be blessed with both an IG update and the breathtaking EP 4 on your special day !!! 
:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I totally loved the last videolog, his interactions with Choco are the cutest and made me strongly miss my cat, which hasn't been around for a while now but will always be a part of my life. But for me the better part of this videolog are the scenery and the visuals! Amazing photography and cinematography. It made me think that it looks like promotion for Korea tourism more than a personal video, really really beautiful. 

Yes, I respect his attitude to be responsible for promoting his country as being a Hallyu King.
It's soooooooooo beautiful.   :approves:

Happy birthday @Thong Thin ! I think you already got the best birthday gift.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

"How do I end the chat". He is so down to earth. I can totally relate to this kind of problem, lol. 

:Megalol:

By the way, how do you open the chat? 

Below the video Lee Min Ho there is a "open chat" button in the middle. Click on it and the most interesting comments will open.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2