Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, CallieP said:

Like you said, we can't really tell how much we will see LMH. Since it is Sunja's story.  Lee Min Ji says he is hot but bad, a Yakuza gangster.  However, someone, maybe @gtLmh0622translated a review by someone in Weibo who recently read the book and she had a very good opinion of Hansu, and mentioned his goodness not his badness. That he is a sympathetic figure.  I am a bit confused as how she could read the book and come up with a different interpretation from the writer about Hansu. 

Just because of LMH, she has a lot of new readers.  I had never heard of her book and now I am interested. The power of LMH :doggie:

I had the same impression, that Hansu was a good guy mainly because i thought he sincerely loved Sunja and he tried his best to take care of her and family all thru out the book.  Putting this in a spoiler for people who haven't read the book....  

Spoiler

But I was shocked when I read the part of him beating up the girl so violently, in his car.   I watched one of Min Jin Lee's interviews, where a reader asked her why that scene was so sudden and  shocking, showing Hansu's cruelty when the book didn't give any clue about it in the earlier chapters. And she said that she wants to show that side of Yakuza,  that they are generally bad and violent people.  

I am sharing another interview here which I found interesting because some readers were rooting for Hansu and Sunja to be together. And she described Hansu as a sexy character..   again that's our boy.  :D  Minute mark  39:10:    

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Pachinko: Lee Min Ho showered with love and best wishes from his Indian fandom as production begins

It was previously confirmed that Lee Min Ho will star in Pachinko. While we wait for the actor to reveal his first look, his fandom in India came together to shower him with love and wishes.
Written By Dishya Sharma  472212 reads  Mumbai  Updated: October 29, 2020 05:46 pm
lee_min_ho_india_fans_sm.jpg?itok=3nVEW9
Pachinko: Lee Min Ho showered with love and best wishes from his Indian fandom as production begins

After he bowed down as the handsome Pheya in The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho signed the dotted lines of Pachinko. Variety confirmed that the South Korean actor will be essaying the role of Hansu. As per the character description, the actor will be seen playing an "enigmatic outsider and merchant" who associates himself with organised crime and embarks on an "illicit romance" that will have dire consequences. It was recently reported that the actor has begun filming for the Apple project. 

While we wait for the actor's first look, his Indian fans have come together (digitally) to wish the actor. About 30 fans from different parts of the country and age groups have recorded videos addressing to Lee Min Ho and showered him with love. The video is shared on the Instagram page of Lee Min Ho's Indian fandom, Lee Min Ho Lovers India. Check it out here

Speaking with Pinkvilla, Rajita Veni Saladi from Andhra Pradesh (India), who started this fan club in 2011, said the Indian Minoz are excited about the actor's Hollywood debut. "We wish (Lee Min Ho) all the best and stay safe. We will always be there to support (him) through every step of (his) life. Waiting for the day to attend (his) concert in India. Fighting oppa," she said.

This isn't the first time that they have showered the beloved Oppa with support. Earlier this year, they sent the actor coffee trucks, curated Plantation Project and more. 

Meanwhile, with Lee Min Ho returning to sets for the shoot. 

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/pachinko-lee-min-ho-showered-love-and-best-wishes-his-indian-fandom-production-begins-571235

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Have you guys voted in the evil oppas, ommas and others poll?  It's fun even though I haven't watched a lot of the dramas the actors were in or I don't remember the actors in the drama.  I did vote for HJJ's brother in LOTBS although he really wasn't totally evil.  I also voted for GJP's omma; I'm sure there were worse ommas in the poll, but I thought she was excellent in BOF, so I had to vote for her.  Does anyone know if she won any awards?  She should have. 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Have you guys voted in the evil oppas, ommas and others poll?  It's fun even though I haven't watched a lot of the dramas the actors were in or I don't remember the actors in the drama.  I did vote for HJJ's brother in LOTBS although he really wasn't totally evil.  I also voted for GJP's omma; I'm sure there were worse ommas in the poll, but I thought she was excellent in BOF, so I had to vote for her.  Does anyone know if she won any awards?  She should have. 

@CarolynH, she did - many times, dear. Her name is Lee Hye Young. She should be an excellent actress indeed since she started her career in theatre production. She has won many Best Actress awards from Baeksang, Blue Dragon, & Grand Bell. :blush:Her father is a popular film director. I can't forget her scary stares in "Boys Over Flowers". hahaha -  I find her beautiful,  gorgeous & sexy, too! I couldn't agree with you more - Her acting is superb.She was great as the evil mother in "Boys Over Flowers". LHY is the Meryl Streep of Asia. She was wonderful & awesome in the drama.  Her acting is spot on! She's a DIVA! You know, she really owns every character she plays. :blush:

• Thanks 7

Lee Min Ho Teases His New Production House, Shares Finalized Logo

Lee Min Ho recently confirmed to be starring in AppleTV+ drama Pachinko.

ElWWEoEVgAA3H0z?format=jpg&name=small

The speculations have turned true. The King: Eternal Monarch [TKEM] star Lee Min Ho is likely to open a production house and has teased a video of the same. In the previous Instagram post, Lee Min Ho had asked his fans to choose between five varieties of caption "Lee Min Ho Films" written in different fonts.

In the latest video, Lee Min Ho has shown the font he has chosen for his production house following the reply of his fans. Thus the cursive writing [fourth option] has been chosen by the Legend of the Blue Sea actor. Continuing with the trend of hazy images, Min Ho took to Instagram to post a hazy video of his face and the video ends with the sound of door opening.

The video has garnered 3.1 million views within a day. The video also has got over 36,000 comments where fans have wished the actor best for his new role. But Lee Min Ho is yet to make an official announcement about his production house and has decided to keep his fans waiting with teasers.

Lee Min Ho has been posting videos and images that make his fans wonder about the meaning behind his posts. But it is true he has proved himself as the real king of social media by crossing 20.5 million followers on Instagram alone.

Lee Min Ho in AppleTv+ Drama Pachinko

Recently, it was also announced that Lee Min Ho will be seen in AppleTV+ mega project Pachinko. He is all set to play the role of a Korean merchant in Japan having ties with organized crime. He embarks on an illicit romance with far-reaching consequences in the 8-episode drama. The drama also has roped in Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami to play major characters.

Lee Min Ho was recently named the brand ambassador of Philippines e-commerce company Lazada. The company had released a guess who video that made Lee Min Ho fans elated. The Heirs actor is being chosen by international projects as the drama TKEM was touted as the most watched Korean drama on streaming platform Netflix.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-teases-his-new-production-house-shares-finalized-logo-52867

91c548e887f84454b3b5d0249f04cbd8.jpeg?s=

Kim Bum Thanks Lee Min Ho For Sending Gift To “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” Set

Kim Bum got a coffee truck from his “Boys Over Flowers” co-star Lee Min Ho!

On October 28, Kim Bum posted several photos on Instagram of himself by the truck. In his caption, he expressed how grateful he was and described Lee Min Ho as a “hyung” (older brother or male friend), longtime friend, and co-worker. He added, “From Lee Gon to Lee Rang,” referring to their characters in Lee Min Ho’s drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” and Kim Bum’s drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed.”

A banner by Lee Min Ho on the truck read, “To the actors and staff, enjoy and gain strength! Please look after Bum.” Another banner references a line said by Lee Rang in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” saying, “We’ve just opened up now! Have a drink with Bum.”

Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum starred together in the popular drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009. Kim Bum currently acts alongside Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah in the tvN drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434498wpp/kim-bum-thanks-lee-min-ho-for-sending-gift-to-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-set

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

10 Portraits of Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho's Real Life Friendship

Kim Bum, who is making a comeback through the drama Tale of the Nine Tailed, has the support of his best friend, Lee Min Ho. The actor in The King: Eternal Monarch sent Kim Bum a coffee truck to the filming location for his drama.

Kim Bum uploaded this post from Lee Min Ho to Instagram on Wednesday (28/10/2020). He thanked Lee Min Ho who he considered as an old friend, hyung , and co-worker.

"Lee Gon for Lee Rang," wrote Kim Bum, referring to Lee Min Ho's character in The King: Eternal Monarch (Lee Gon) and his own role in this drama about gumiho (Lee Rang).

So sweet, let's take a peek at the portrait of Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho's friendship below.

2010062017202910011-ff890ead66c9b2b7ceac

jung-il-woo-bday-19247e37539f939aa8b1f86

img-20170905-231536-13433294024313157789

Spoiler

62a010b0191d016fa77d80c1febc56c2-eb9e351

collage-fotor-4b4d7b48d48e1bffbe15ee7d92

collage-fotor-0c2a433d29826f445d846141c5

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/iya-nuri/10-potret-persahabatan-kim-bum-dan-lee-min-ho-di-kehidupan-nyata-uwu-c1c2/10

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update!

:piggydance::piggydance:

Movielog EP.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGBq6fmneY&feature=youtu.be

Seems this is a new video on his IG post? Did his hair color change? It's not the same as Lee Gon's hair color isn't it? 

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:
Chingus! He's posted his very first movie log for LEMINHO FILMS!
Subscribe now to his youtube channel!

Executive producer & Creative director : LEEMINHO

OMG THE SHOWER SCENE!!! HOT!!

:heart2beat:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5