Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

The Korean wave also hit Italy

Apple has just started shooting Pachinko, a drama based on the most successful Korean books in the world (in Italy it is sold under the title, "The Korean Wife," and is published by Piemme). The protagonist is the king of hallyu television, Lee Min Ho.

leeminho.png

"In short, the Korean wave has now invaded our world."

Five k-dramas to watch on Netflix to learn more about the Hallyu Wave

To get to know the Korean World and the stars of hallyu, here are five series that you can watch directly from Netflix.

The King: Eternal Monarch

Boys over Flowers 

https://www.panorama.it/lifestyle/londa-coreana-ha-investito-anche-litalia?rebelltitem=2#rebelltitem2

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

My fav is the Bangkok airport. A fan fell down in the middle of the crowd, but he refused to leave until that person got back up again. Such a small gestures but It speaks so much of his personality and how compassionate he is. 

This is also my favorite. I made it the highlight of the video I made for the spotlight of this LMH forum months ago. Beyond that glitz and glamor, we indeed see here his genuineness as a person.   

• Like 9
  • Love 4

5 Korean male gods with the best fashion sense in 2020: no one can beat Lee Min Ho

Not only captivating audiences with their acting skills, but the following male gods are also impressed with an extreme fashion sense. Now their beautiful appearance has become even more outstanding.

Lee Min Ho

With his perfect body, Lee Min Ho always seems to go with whatever outfit he wears. Along with elegant suits, skinny jeans show off long legs or comfortable and dynamic short shorts.

The male protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch also shows off many different shades in different costumes. Fans especially love seeing the guy look casual in streetwear fashion that couldn't be more impressive.

lee-min-ho-va-dan-nam-than-an-mac-dep-nh

https://www.dienanh.net/news/lee-min-ho-va-dan-nam-than-an-mac-dep-nhat-han-quoc-2020-25002.html

Lee Min Ho Shock: 'Panchiko' Actor Is Expected To Reach New Milestone On Instagram, YouTube Soon

images-12.jpeg

Lee Min Ho is set to star in a new series called Panchiko and his avid followers could not wait to see him appear on small screens again. Despite being away from the limelight for two years to serve in the military, the former boyfriend of Suzy Bae continued to hit the headlines, proving that he is, indeed, a global superstar.

The popularity of Lee Min Ho is very palpable as several brands tap him for endorsements. Hence, it comes as no surprise that the Boys over Flowers lead star has become the face of numerous marketing campaigns.

Lee Min Ho, also, has a solid fan base. In fact, recent reports suggested that The King: Eternal Monarch actor could achieve another milestone on social media. Min Ho garnered a total of 10 million followers on Instagram in June. Now, he is about to surpass the 21 million mark.

As of late, Lee Min Ho is the most followed South Korean actor. Lee Jong Suk, on the other hand, follows in second place with a total of 16.7 million. Other Kpop stars with the most followers on Instagram include BLACKPINK Lisa (30.1 million), BLACKPINK Jennie (24.9), BLACKPINK Rose (22.5), BLACKPINK Jisoo (21.2 million), EXO member Chanyeol (20.1 million), EXO member Sehun (18.6 million), BIGBANG'S G-Dragon (17.7 million) and Girl's Generation singer Taeyeon (14.23 million).

Lee Min Ho, aside from Instagram, is also nailing it on YouTube. Just after two weeks since he launched his own channel on the popular video streaming platform, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor got a total of 295,000 subscribers already. He is, also, the executive producer and creative director of the LeeMin Ho Film. His YouTube following is expected to grow exponentially in the months to come.

Stay tuned to Korea Portal for the latest news and updates about Lee Min Ho.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47241/20201116/lee-min-ho-shock-panchiko-actor-is-expected-to-reach-new-milestone-on-instagram-youtube.htm

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Dear chingus, today is my birthday and to wake up to these fenomenal LMH airport videos is a really good start for my day! 

Thank you @CarolynHfor the idea and thank you @SophieH, @leeminhosny, @Nikaa94, @syntyche, @CallieP, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, @gtLmh0622and @Min2206for the beautiful contents to watch and read while having my morning coffee. Have a great day!

:7555_attack:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

43 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Dear chingus, today is my birthday and to wake up to these fenomenal LMH airport videos is a really good start for my day! 

Thank you @CarolynHfor the idea and thank you @SophieH, @leeminhosny, @Nikaa94, @syntyche, @CallieP, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, @gtLmh0622and @Min2206for the beautiful contents to watch and read while having my morning coffee. Have a great day!

@Missprincesa happy birthday to you  ! :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

Happy Birthday @Missprincesa! Enjoy your day!

t3ZEn3q.jpg

cr:Tina

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

Happy Birthday to you @Missprincesa :heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

, the former boyfriend of Suzy Bae continued to hit the headlines, proving that he is, indeed, a global superstar.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47241/20201116/lee-min-ho-shock-panchiko-actor-is-expected-to-reach-new-milestone-on-instagram-youtube.htm

Article was good but what is this stupid sentence after 3 years? :unamused:Reporter really :unamused:

@Missprincesa happy birthday :issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Article was good but what is this stupid sentence after 3 years? :unamused:Reporter really :unamused:

@Missprincesa happy birthday :issohappy:

Leeminhosny, you are absolutely right, it is very annoying that in many articles on the net, reporters continue to mention Lee Min Ho's ex-girlfriend. This is stupid and tactless, because more than three years have passed since they parted. I think this is an attempt to attract unhealthy attention.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, SophieH said:

thanks for reminding, I have sent you the answers to round 6  :) ...can’t miss this since it’s the anniversary. 

My fav is the Bangkok airport. A fan fell down in the middle of the crowd, but he refused to leave until that person got back up again. Such a small gestures but It speaks so much of his personality and how compassionate he is. 

The one in Bangkok airport is my favourite too! I have a story about this LMH Bangkok airport video, lol.

So I am the only LMH hardcore fan among my friends, since most of them prefer Hollywood actors and only watch K-dramas casually. I was asked why do you like LMH so much, I told them that LMH has great personality, he's humble and compassionate, but my sceptical friends didn't buy it, they said its all just a show to build his image in front of cameras. 

Then I found this Bangkok airport video and I showed my friends, "Look at this video, you can't make this up, this is definitely a reflect and he could have been hurt himself too by doing this, you think this is just a show?" And they were speechless. :D 

And happy birthday @Missprincesa, have a great one! :foryou:

I'm one day late to LOBTS 4 years anniversary, but this deleted scene is awesome, I just saw it, both LMH and JJH looked really great in here.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1