Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

aww! The king and Lee Gon has a special place in your heart!!   Your first encounter was with Lee Gon!! Like how Gu Jun Pyo is sooo special for me because it was my first encounter with LMH. Im getting sentimental! :bawling:

@Nikaa94, like you, BOF was also my 1st encounter with him. I was hooked and thoroughly entertained with this drama. I remember it was a little odd to watch something where I knew zero words of the language beforehand, and it was probably a good 10 hour-long episodes in before I started to pick up on some of the basic words. I would stay up late and wake up early to squeeze in another episode. So why did I enjoy it at all? Because of this very handsome guy, named LMH! I am also in love with Ji hoo. I liked the way it ended. I had never been so addicted to a TV show before. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, like you, BOF was also my 1st encounter with him. I was hooked and thoroughly entertained with this drama. I remember it was a little odd to watch something where I knew zero words of the language beforehand, and it was probably a good 10 hour-long episodes in before I started to pick up on some of the basic words. I would stay up late and wake up early to squeeze in another episode. So why did I enjoy it at all? Because of this very handsome guy, named LMH! I am also in love with Ji hoo. I liked the way it ended. I had never been so addicted to a TV show before. :blush:

same!! BOF is soooo addictive and LMH played Gu Jun Pyo extremely well!! It’s all thanks to LMH. BOF is the best!! I have watched it many many times and it’s so refreshing whenever I watch it :getmygrooveon:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So funny :lol:

this is funny @leeminhosny on the 2020.    Will we be like him when we finally get to see Pachinko ... LOL

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

So you and @Nikaa94 first met LMH from BOF - back when BOF started its episodes?  If yes, that was so long ago.

Mine this year, with TKEM. :transforms:

Enjoyed the Faith poll. I've forgotten many scenes.. I last rewatched Faith in 2017.. need to rewatch. That Episode 1 scene when he comes to the present and takes the police shield is too funny. I love the scene when Eun-soo and the queen I think discuss about saying I love you to him when all the characters are outdoors, can't recall exactly. The miscarriage scene was too sad but unforgettable for me. I really like the King and Queen couple as much as Choi Young and Eun-soo. Also I just love the scene with that kid only when shes singing a song and Choi Young and the kid are finding it funny..cute scene. And of course the ending and realizing that she is Hwata.. ooh Lee Min-ho with that stubble. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

These Cute Throwback Photos Of Our Fave K-Drama Actors Will Make Your Day

We've already talked about our favorite Korean actors' first major acting gigs, and now, we've decided to list down some of our fave oppas and remember how they looked like then and how they look like now. Our conclusion? Gwapo talaga sila, guys! 

Here's how some of our fave oppas looked like in the early days of their careers:

5. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho has always had that masungit look that we find extremely attractive. Remember him as Go Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers? How about as Park Du Hyun in Secret Campus?

lee-min-ho-before-1608621354.jpg

And when he became ~The King~ in the most popular Netflix K-drama of 2020, we wished so hard to be Kim Go Eun in another life!!! Good day, your majesty.

lee-min-ho-now-1608621356.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-actors-looks-before-and-after-a4575-20201222?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Hyun Bin or Kim Seon Ho; Who should be your NYE date; Take the test & find out

With New Year's Eve around the corner, find out which K-drama actor would be your ideal NYE date.
Written By Dishya Sharma  Mumbai  Published: December 22, 2020

lee_min_ho_park_seo_joon_nye.jpg?itok=Xk

In less than 10 days, we will kiss 2020 goodbye and open our arms for the year 2021. This year might have not been ideal. However, it did give us many K-drama actors to drool over. From Kim Soo Hyun to Nam Joo Hyuk and Park Bo Gum, month after month, we found our hearts drawing to a new Oppa. As the year ends, we began imagining what it would be like to go on a New Year's Eve date with one of the many Oppas.

While we couldn't feature all the names, we picked Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Hyun Bin and Kim Seon Ho (for no reason except our hearts fluttered the most while watching these four stars this year) in a personality test to help you decide who should be your fictional date on NYE. Take the test below:

Which Oppa did you get? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

On the work front, Lee Min Ho is busy with Pachinko whereas Park Seo Joon was wrapped with Dream in the second half of the year. Hyun Bin has a movie titled Bargaining in the pipeline and Kim Seon Ho recently wrapped Start-Up. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-park-seo-joon-hyun-bin-or-kim-seon-ho-who-should-be-your-nye-date-take-test-find-out-585973?amp

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Intisar G said:

Всем привет, это мой первый пост на форуме LMH soompi. Я надеюсь, что смогу присоединиться к вашему разговору о LMH, даже если мне не хватает английского. Я действительно счастлив быть одним из вас и видеть вас повсюду.

@Intisar G, welcome to the friendly Minoz family! We are glad to have a like-minded person. How wonderful that Lee Min Ho has so many fans all over the world! It doesn't matter if you don't speak English very well. I have the same problem, but I was well received on this forum and not scolded for clumsy English.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

then give me the other project! :sad1: 

Nikaa94. There is one  thing to look forward to and that’s the advert- or 

whatever it was with that lovely dog when LMH was cuddling it in the street.

You never know with him what he might come up with after Pachinko. Look at how he surprised us with DMZ the documentary.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Hi everyone this is my first post in this LMH soompi forum. I hope I can join your conversation about LMH even if my english is lacking. I'm really happy to be one of you and to see you all around.

@Intisar G:waves:  welcome to Lee Min Ho’s thread. 

you English is very good, feel free to join our conversation. Happy to have you here with us.:heart1:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, willenette said:

KGC promotes red ginseng with Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho

Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) is promoting its red ginseng products in overseas markets with star actors Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min-ho.

The company has selected the Korean actors as models for Cheong Kwan Jang's red ginseng product and red ginseng cosmetics line Donginbi.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee, in the meantime, became KGC's global spokesmodel for red ginseng in July. Lee gained fame in Korea and Asia with his roles in dramas including "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs." He is promoting the product for the markets of China, Japan and Taiwan, as well as Singapore and Malaysia.

KGC said the hallyu stars are playing a key role in introducing red ginseng to foreign markets.

Red ginseng has been recognized by Korea's Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for its effects of boosting the immune system and fighting fatigue.

KGC said it is using young Korean stars, as the demographic of young consumers of red ginseng product consumers has grown.

Formerly, the products were mostly consumed by the elderly ― the main age group that is concerned about health.

But more young consumers can be seen both in Korea and overseas, according to KGC. The company attributed this to content marketing on YouTube and other forms of social media.

KGC also said it has become an effective strategy to have recognizable celebrities as its spokesmodels, given the growth of e-commerce around the world.

It said the spokesmodels can promote its products in overseas markets through e-commerce channels, even without having a strong walk-in store presence.

"Because overseas consumers learn about Korea through a diverse range of online content, there is a high level of awareness of Korean celebrities," a KGC official said.

"Based on interest in boosting the immune system amid the COVID-19 pandemic, red ginseng being promoted by celebrities in overseas markets is also seeing a positive response."

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2020/12/693_301217.html

If they have a photo of LMH, perhaps I will purchase :joy:

15 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I see Korean web toons are popular these days and apparently they get released on Naver. Korean people like web toons a lot. What do you guys think about LMH doing a drama based on an original web toon? Good idea? Do you guys know any good web toons? Honestly, I don’t follow web toons and haven’t watched any but I have heard of many dramas being made based on them. 

@leeminhosnydo you want LMH to do a drama based on Webtoon? 

It will be a good idea for a good web toon , I want a Netflix drama 16 episodes, could be from a webtoon.  Movie no unless it is screened on Netflix. Netflix movie like Alive

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

If they have a photo of LMH, perhaps I will purchase :joy:

It will be a good idea for a good web toon , I want a Netflix drama 16 episodes, could be from a webtoon.  Movie no unless it is screened on Netflix. Netflix movie like Alive

Yeah it could be both from a webtoon and also a Netflix drama. A very good web toon with interesting story not some boring cliche. drama based on Novel is also great like Pachinko. But I don’t read Korean novels lol I don’t know any good ones. Netflix movie is also great!! I definitely want his project to be on Netflix:lol: 

for now, we can just wish :lol: there is no rumor or any news of new project. 

results of my poll so far 

53.8% Korean movie and 46.2% Netflix drama and no one voted for web toon based drama lol :D

• Like 4

Pachinko will be released in the second half of next year?

15 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Praying hard @Nikaa94 and thanks @leeminhosny
I was back to The Heirs yesterday, starting from Epi 1.   Also watching other dramas like Uncanny Counter and True Beauty.  Still waiting for his Xmas or New Year greetings.

I am watching 17 drama's atm.

7 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Hi everyone this is my first post in this LMH soompi forum. I hope I can join your conversation about LMH even if my english is lacking. I'm really happy to be one of you and to see you all around.

Hi and welcome to the LMH thread! :).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Enjoyed the Faith poll. I've forgotten many scenes.. I last rewatched Faith in 2017.. need to rewatch. That Episode 1 scene when he comes to the present and takes the police shield is too funny. I love the scene when Eun-soo and the queen I think discuss about saying I love you to him when all the characters are outdoors, can't recall exactly. The miscarriage scene was too sad but unforgettable for me. I really like the King and Queen couple as much as Choi Young and Eun-soo. Also I just love the scene with that kid only when shes singing a song and Choi Young and the kid are finding it funny..cute scene. And of course the ending and realizing that she is Hwata.. ooh Lee Min-ho with that stubble. 

I'm glad you were able to vote this time @Edgar Pordwed!

9 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Welcome to the LMH thread @Intisar G!  Please feel free to vote in our polls-usually once a month.  We also have quizzes if you want to try your luck.   Next year, I'll start with quiz on BOF, so it's a good time to rewatch the drama!  Don't worry about your English!  If you don't mind telling us, how did you find LMH and what do you like about him.  

On 12/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

Yes thank you because it  made me want to watch Faith for the umpteenth 

time. I just love it. I thought he and Kim Hee-sun were marvellous together in it.

(she was in Alice this year wasn’t she- not looking a day older!)

She praised him really highly at the time saying how kind he was and when you watch the “behind the scenes” they seemed to have great fun together.

I hope they eventually got paid for it. I remember him nearly crying when he accepted his SBS 2012 award for it. (For those who don’t know,at the time there were a lot of financial problems and rumours to do with the drama)

Great! @Lindyloo421.  LMH and KHS, I mean, CY and ES are my favorite couple.  IMO, their BTS are the best.  LMH looks so at ease with her that you don't even know there is an age difference.  

With the Favorite scenes from Faith about to close, it appears that the top choices are unchanged!

Finally, I want to thank our honorary LMH chingu@Lmangla for accommodating us whenever we want a poll and helping us even when our questions/concerns have nothing to do with events.  LMH thread loves you @Lmangla!:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Finally, I want to thank our honorary LMH chingu@Lmangla for accommodating us whenever we want a poll and helping us even when our questions/concerns have nothing to do with events.  LMH thread loves you @Lmangla!

awww, the feeling is mutual! :wub:

thanks to all the minoz gang for actively supporting our events. it totally makes our day! :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

Hey Chingu @Edgar Pordwed 

:dontwanna:

How have you been, glad you are able to participate in the Faith poll.

@Intisar G Hello and welcome our new chingu to LMH thread 

:heart1:

Just voice out whatever is in your heart and dont worry about your English.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

@CarolynH 

Glad you have in the pipeline for next year BOF poll. High time to re-watch again  dorky GJP :blush:

@Nikaa94 wish I could take part in the twitter poll, un-fortunate I dont have  a twitter account.

I salute you for all the hard work, time and strength you spend in LMH thread. Hugs to you.

:7555_attack:

Is so quite lately and hope our boy LMH ,at least give us another surprise before Christmas and

that would be my last Christmas gift for year 2020.

:hwaiting:

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is so quite lately and hope our boy LMH ,at least give us another surprise before Christmas and

that would be my last Christmas gift for year 2020.

Sorry for cutting your post :Ohboy3:no worries, polls are just for fun. :approves:

yes, Minhoyaaa please give us some new content to talk about about. He has been MIA :sad1:hope we get an IG update today or movielog. It’s so quite here :( 

######==========

Korean Minoz in DC also miss LMH so much :sad1: Minho Oppa, please update soon! We all miss you!! 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=696796&page=1

• Love 1
  • Blob 7