Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

On a totally random note-is Maximus and Benjamin one in the same?  Now I'm confused.  I thought in the King thread, someone said there were two horses, Maximus and Benjamin.  Recently, I read Maximus aka Benjamin......

Minho said there were 2 horses, one can run and another can be good to stand without move. 

I saw an interview of horse owner that both LMH and KGE on the horse back to take pictures for CG in the area of between-worlds was Benjamin. Benjamin was really good for standing there till the shooting completed that the height of (a horse + the stage) was 3 meters and it's dangerous if they fell down from the horse back. 
I notice that one horse's nose is pink and another is black.  :P

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Good day all! My most favorite Lee Min Ho  character is still Gu Jun Pyo! Will still and always will go back to this series. Might do another rewatch of this soon :lol:

Joojix!!! ME TOO!!! I have said it before, No character can beat Gu Jun Pyo for me!!! I don't know why!!! I have watched it so much so I have lost the count lol .The character of GJP is just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Talk about charisma!!! LMH brought GJP into this world for me. It is just so good!! :bawling:I'm watching City Hunter. Don't tempt me to drop it and watch BOF all over again. :joy:  The way GJP loves GJ is also very endearing to me. :heart::heart4:

I can write a book about how much I love this character. :tears:  His curly hair style is what I love too. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

@Nikaa94 While I’m over here ready to spazz over Daejang :lol:

I’m on episode 13 of Faith and just had to come here and say I love when he taught imja how to use a dagger! Goodness gracious, the FEELS!!

GJP is also one of my favorite characters! I love his stupid curly hair! When I discovered lmh, I watched BOF 4 times back to back :lol::lol::lol: My least favorite part about BOF is Jandi, sorry if I offend anyone :sweatingbullets:. But GJP is love! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m on episode 13 of Faith and just had to come here and say I love when he taught imja how to use a dagger! Goodness gracious, the FEELS!!

GJP is also one of my favorite characters! I love his stupid curly hair! When I discovered lmh, I watched BOF 4 times back to back :lol::lol::lol: My least favorite part about BOF is Jandi, sorry if I offend anyone :sweatingbullets:. But GJP is love! 

same! lol

in some episodes I thought GJP was too good for her (Not in terms of money or looks or ..). What my eyes see is always GJP and HOW he loves GJ. I don't see GJ. :lol: In LOTBS I also liked Hoe Jun Jae more than anything and other characters. It is interesting how LMH can make you like his own character more in a way that i didn't care much about his lover. But I cared about his feelings towards his love interest and how he cared about her.

In TKEM I loved loved  LG AND I loved LG -JTE TOGETHER a lot! It is kinda hard to explain. :D

I remember that scene is Faith!! :) I should rewatch Faith too! 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

57 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I fell in love with LMH because of him portraying the role of Daejang so handsomely! 

I really really love him in long hair...

Faith-00014.jpg

The_Great_Doctor-0028.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Handsome Ever Since. Here Are 5 Photos from Lee Min Ho's Childhood

Even though 'The King: Eternal Monarch' has completed its run, Lee Min-ho as Lee Gon still charms the audience. His success in playing the character made his popularity soar.

Now that he has more fans, social media timelines are busy with posts of birthday wishes for him.

At the age of 34, Lee Min-ho's charm is unfaltering. His acting talent, flawless visual, and success at a young age makes Lee Min-ho's life look so perfect.

It turns out that he already had the handsome visual since he was a child. Here are portraits of Lee Min Ho who has been handsome since his childhood.

1. When Still a Baby

EbNESEqUMAIXxQ6?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min Ho looks very cute with his chubby cheeks, plus his spiky hair. So cute, huh?

2. Agency Uploaded Portrait

Spoiler

BRAI5Ty.jpg

His agency uploaded this toddler photo for his 34th birthday. Isn't that cute?

3. First Birthday

Spoiler

RcefJLJ.jpg

In this photo from his first birthday, he appeared to be wearing Korean traditional clothes with a distinctive hat. 

4. Good looking since childhood

EbNETgpU0AAsQ9L?format=jpg&name=small

He already radiated that charming smile and star's aura from long ago.

5. With Both Parents

EbNETqlU4AEUDE-?format=jpg&name=small

If you're curious how Lee Min Ho grew up to be a handsome and charming man, this is the answer. With a mother with a very beautiful face and a father who is handsome, it's no wonder Lee Min Ho inherited the visual beauty of his parents.

https://www.merdeka.com/jatim/ganteng-sejak-dulu-ini-5-potret-masa-kecil-lee-min-ho.html

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder what the process is for choosing a script.  I doubt he looked at any script while filming.  I would think his staff would take the first crack - organizing into romcom, fantasy, historical, weeding out the ones LMH wouldn't take etc, then if possible write a synopsis (I think this would be a fun job!) Then, I think LMH starts to review and consider the ones he is interested in.   Once he's down to one or two, negotiation begins.  Wouldn't this process take a couple of months?  At the earliest, we may hear something, like I said earlier, Aug-Sept.

On a totally random note-is Maximus and Benjamin one in the same?  Now I'm confused.  I thought in the King thread, someone said there were two horses, Maximus and Benjamin.  Recently, I read Maximus aka Benjamin......

I notice a new reaction for post--twerk.  When would you give someone a twerk for a post?  If someone posts a photo of LMH that I really like should I twerk them?  ok, my mind is going all over the place today -over and out!

CarolynH, 99.9% of actors are happy to have any script to audition for. Sometimes they turn down auditions because of the material but not often. The process is usually that a script (TV show, Film, TVC, etc) is sent out to actors agents with a character brief. The agent decides who to put forward for it, although sometimes producers/directors/casting agents request individual actors are put forward. Then the actor is consulted by their agent about whether they want to audition. What I noticed from actors & their agents are they observe the marketplace. They look at the films and television shows that are getting made and doing well, and use that as a barometer for what to choose. That’s the entertainment business they're in. I’m not saying they should only choose superhero movies/dramas, and in some ways doing so could be exactly the wrong choice. But they need to be able to justify how the story will fit into the current marketplace. Script should have a good plot & a good, memorable title can be helpful in marketing the project. And you should have a good & right producer in the mix. You will have someone professional to consult with all along the way, & that's the producer!  And when you can find one - well, you already have someone who is vested and who will help. Actors are going to be spending their hard-earned image here so they need to choose wisely their script. Sometimes clever actors are proactive and don’t just follow their agent’s advice blindly. They will position themselves and select auditions that work towards their goals. They will strategically turn down auditions at times because they don’t suit their goals. This can garner respect - or just annoy people, it depends. :blush:

Ye, they're just one & the same. In the drama, his name is Maximus (I guess this is his screen-name - hahaha) but the horse is actually named Benjamin in real life. :grin:

Who Made Lee Min Ho's Birthday Special This Year?

The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho completed 33 years on June 22.

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=562

Lee Min Ho turned 34 on June 22. The King: Eternal Monarch (TKEM) actor, who has been praised for his dashing appearance and amazing performance in the drama, posted a video of his birthday celebrations. The video clearly shows Lee Min Ho's popularity has skyrocketed as he is standing in between a large number of gifts he received from his fans. The video is sure to make you laugh out loud.

Lee Min Ho posted a video of the celebration on his Instagram account. Min Ho is seen standing amidst the huge pile of gifts. He can't even reach the birthday cake and tries to blow candles from a distance. No matter how much he tries, he is not able to put out the flame and bursts out laughing.

Min Ho was born at Heukseok-dong in Seoul on June 22 in 1987. Min Ho not only has a huge fan base in South Korea but also in Asian and western countries, most notably the U.S, France, Australia, Canada, Spain and Italy.

First Korean Celebrity to Have Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds

Min Ho is the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds. His wax figures have been unveiled in Shanghai in 2013, and Hong Kong in 2014.

Min Ho had dreamed of becoming a football player. He was also selected for the youth football class of former professional player Cha Bum-Kun. But he suffered an injury when he was in fifth grade and this put an end to his dream of a football career. Later, Min Ho pursued modeling and acting. He has a degree from Konkuk University and has majored in Film and Art.

The actor suffered a horrible accident along with his friend and fellow actor Jung Il Woo in 2006. He had to put his acting career on a break as he was bedridden for months and it took him years to come back to normal activities. But constant support from his family made him rise like a phoenix and his success journey began again with the huge success of the drama Boys Over Flowers in 2009.

Since then he has been a heartthrob of millions of fans. His dramas including Personal Taste, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and recently concluded The King: Eternal Monarch have made him one of the most sought after actors in the Korean entertainment industry. Wishing Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho, a Happy Birthday and a successful year ahead!

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-birthday-video-leaves-fans-splits-tkem-actor-tries-blow-candles-47326

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, syntyche said:

5. With Both Parents

EbNETqlU4AEUDE-?format=jpg&name=small

If you're curious how Lee Min Ho grew up to be a handsome and charming man, this is the answer. With a mother with a very beautiful face and a father who is handsome, it's no wonder Lee Min Ho inherited the visual beauty of his parents.

thiis is actually his mom with professional player cha bum kun ( not his father )

he's very famous in SK due to his contributions to their football history

minho met him at that age after he succeeded in entering this man's institut for learning football ( we all know that his dream was becoming a pro footballer ) and it  was hard to succeed but our boy did it.

minho would have been a great famous player if it wasnt for the injury that stopped him.:P

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

NEWS!!  :joy:

LMH updated his Facebook profile picture about 15-20 min ago

Finally God, I I have waited for years this :lol:Really I don't like old pic 

5 hours ago, Joojix said:

Good day all! My most favorite Lee Min Ho  character is still Gu Jun Pyo! Will still and always will go back to this series. Might do another rewatch of this soon :lol:

If you want to see Bof, City Hunter, Heirs, Faith and Legend Of The Blue Sea gifs, you can check my account, I will reblog them again , I started with BOF https://lmhsny.tumblr.com/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lupeace said:

thiis is actually his mom with professional player cha bum kun ( not his father )

he's very famous in SK due to his contributions to their football history

minho met him at that age after he succeeded in entering this man's institut for learning football ( we all know that his dream was becoming a pro footballer ) and it  was hard to succeed but our boy did it.

minho would have been a great famous player if it wasnt for the injury that stopped him.:P

I am glad you noticed that too. This article should check their fact before writing as some new fans may not know and can mistakenly take it as LMH's father.  Lol!

If memory serves me right I haven't come across him posting anything related to his father nor photo.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Me too

In episode 3 right now. And I am already crying from the beginning. How I miss them so damn very much. My daejang, my Imja.

LMH was superb in here. I think his daejang will remain at number 1 for me. I really love LG, LMH has portrayed him with the ultimate quality of act, but Choi young is something else that I just can't describe. He is so pure:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Captivated by Lee Min Ho with royal costumes in "The King: Eternal Monarch"

1.jpg?type=e1920

In "The King: Eternal Monarch", Lee Min Ho met small-screen audiences as Lee Gon - the Third King of the Great Korean Empire. This is a perfect monarch excellent at both the literary and military arts with elegant visual, dignified manners, and a calm personality. Coming back with the role of Lee Gon after his demobilization, Lee Min Ho showed the top-notch visual of a King.

Spoiler

202005242226778617_5eca7e7d5641a.png?typ

202005242226778617_5eca7e8b42e04.png?typ

202005242226778617_5eca7e8fc16ff.png?typ

202005242226778617_5eca7e73b6b06.png?typ

Lee Min Ho's demeanor in royal costumes and equestrian clothes is the highlight point overwhelming all gazes right from his very first appearance in the drama. The actor's shining image in a neat white navy uniform also captivated all the hearts of fangirls. It can be seen that Lee Min Ho owns a physique that perfectly suits formal outfits thanks to his impressive height, broad shoulders, and clean-cut facial features.

202005242226778617_5eca7e81e45da.png?typ

202005242226778617_5eca7e93c17b0.png?typ

Spoiler

202005242226778617_5eca7e786b935.png?typ

Thanks to this, viewers can not only immerse themselves in the character he plays but also perceive various interesting aspects of watching the drama. With his perfectly compatible appearance with a King, Lee Min Ho took into play the advantage of a "King" in the rom-com genre. This article amalgamates some pictures of the actor in grave, solemn royal costumes.

Spoiler

202005242226778617_5eca7e866edd4.png?typ

202005242226778617_5eca7e979194b.jpg?typ

https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

It says on the The King eternal Monarch wikipedia it ranked top 10 in several asian countries which is outdated? But that is not all of it. It was hit in Latin-America, The Caribbeans, Asia, The subcontintent, the gulf countries, Parts of Africa and parts of Europe.. It needs some proper editing. We have precise recorded data on these markets movements and all countries noted down accordingly

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It says on the The King eternal Monarch wikipedia it ranked top 10 in several asian countries which is outdated? But that is not all of it. It was hit in Latin-America, The Caribbeans, Asia, The subcontintent, the gulf countries, Parts of Africa and parts of Europe.. It needs some proper editing. We have precise recorded data on these markets movements and all countries noted down accordingly

It will probably get updated soon I recall @Wis dom made a list of them all. They stacked up and became to many to join one article But i agree all of the data will have to be edited in. 

--------------------------------

Aside from that going in to TKEM I thought it was gonna be huge and I had this feeling but to be fairly honest I didn't think for a second that it would be this massive. It became way bigger then my initial estimation like 10 times bigger before going into it. I was surprised to see TKEM become a hit in the UAE. I was there in october before the covid 19 outbreak on holiday. There is no kdramas nor popular at all. UAE was the least country I thought TKEM would become a hit. While watching TKEM UAE didn't even cross my mind I was thinking about Mexico and Chile but i was not 100% certain either on them but they didn't fail to come thru

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Must-See Beautiful Houses Featured in Korean Dramas

Beautiful locations and sceneries are a big factor in any Korean drama series. When actors portray wealthy roles, these houses are often displayed on the screen, and surely, these magnificent and beautiful architecture never fails to make the audience jealous of the rich and lavish lifestyle of Korean drama characters.

Here are some of the must-see beautiful houses featured in Korean dramas:

"The Legend of The Blue Sea"

(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

Lee Min Ho's drama series always gives us something to look forward to. In this series, his home is not as huge compared to the wide oceans that his houseguest, the mermaid lives in, but it is unique and charming regardless of its size. 

Lee Min Ho enjoys treating Jun Ji Hyun with care as she takes a swim at the indoor pool, stay in a secret loft room, and enjoy the rooftop balcony overlooking the breathtaking views of the Namsan Tower.

"Heirs"

Actor Lee Min Ho lives in a flashy Malibu pad owned by Kim Tan in "The Heirs." The big house has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a sweet spiral staircase. The best part of this estate is the pool that could fit a large group of people that'll definitely enjoy the Malibu sun. It also has an adjacent hot tub to dive in and relax.  

"Boys Over Flowers"

Lee Min Ho lived a rich life in "Boy's Over Flowers" where he owns a palace built on about 40,000 square feet of land. It is designed with gold leaf, mahogany, natural marble, expensive granite, famous artworks, and luxury antiques. The mansion is so huge that it is hard to get all the details in one poster alone.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118200/20200625/must-see-beautiful-houses-featured-in-korean-dramas.htm

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1