Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Spoiler
5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 thanks for this awesome post. Can't believe the survey was way back Oct 2019.....imagine they do the survey now. Seeing some actors and actresses are known only some part of the world but our boy is consistently loved around the world. :cutekitty:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote twitter post, thanks
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Can we discuss again what characters he would play? Something that hasn't been done in Kdramas before? 

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Good discussion! 

A ML character that hasn't been done in Kdramas? 

firefighter? :D refugee? 

For me LMH's  job or title does not really matter. I think stories that focus on the job of leads tend to be boring like lawyers, judge, prosecutors. :D LMH can play an unemployed character but the story itself and also his characteristics are important. LMH always owns his characters and make them so special. 

As for character, most Minoz here suggested 'detective'. I have thought about it for quite a while and I don't know what character I personally would want for LMH to play. It is so hard!! Most of characters that come to my mind are from other dramas made. I want unique personality and character for LMH. i don't want a character for LMH that has already been played. 

what do you think? any character comes to your mind?

how about a man with magic powers? 

im one of those minoz who suggested detective role for him but i would also like to see him play an anti-hero role. im sure that i've seen an interview where he mentioned that he wants to play a villian in the future.

one more role that i wish him to play is something like the ML of THE GREAT GATSBY but not now ofcourse cause i know many minoz dont want to see him play a rich role for now. maybe after he makes 2/3 different projects. im sure that he will nail the role of gatsby as much as dicaprio did.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

OMG, I finally voted.  It was tough.  In the end, I chose Painful Love (we gotta support our boy) and Windflower.  Windflower is the one from ep 13.  Painful Love really suits LMH's voice.  

@CarolynH, I love "Painful Love, too mainly because he's the one who sang this track in the drama. The track is a ballad about a man who is ready to risk everything for the woman he loves. I very much agree with you that this kind of song really matches his voice.  :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Global Hallyu Issue Magazine 2020-07+08 :

005DCUQYly1ggykks9ycyj30hl0oet9p.jpg

005DCUQYly1ggykkslrqkj30po1f6gr3.jpg

005DCUQYly1ggyknjrme5j30qw0dsjsb.jpg

cr as tagged

Google translation according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐铁杆后援会 :

Netflix, the world's largest OTT service company, distinguishes between movies and TV shows, and discloses Trapic TOP 10 in each region. Among them, the most authoritative ranking list, "WorldRanking", is released after integrating more than 190 service nationalities. The Korean drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" ranks 9th in the ranking. This TV drama swept the populous Southeast Asia. Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Nigeria, etc. maintained the first place, while Japan, India, Chile, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic also ranked high.

Through the release of Netflix ranking, the recognition of Korean cultural products in Southeast Asia is being certified. Therefore, the supply and demand competition of Korean cultural products will increase the transaction copyright price with the intensity of future bidding. In the TOP10, most of the content is American and British TV series, and they received very huge production fees. Cost-effectiveness, production capacity, and brand status in Southeast Asia have the highest satisfaction with the global platform of Korean cultural products.

In the future, the price of copyright is expected to rise, and the proportion of copyright to production costs will also rise.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

19 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Lurked here and after a while went to ig. saw part of this vid and it reminded me of your post. Made me chuckle. Are you her?:D:lol:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

This poll is so hard. There are so many iconic osts from minhos dramas that can give me all the feels. Too bad we can only choose 2:sweatingbullets:. At the end i just voted for 'its alright and windflower'. I also really love 'Somewhere Someday' from Lotbs.

That girl....she is my spirit animal! :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

img%5D

img%5D 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=689674&_rk=96k&page=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like LMH will update his IG today!!  :issohappy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is happening in August? :omg:

Korean Minoz were talking about August in DC

Korean Minoz comment:  "August is coming, August is coming"

"So, July was wrong", "Coming Soon August"

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=689667&_rk=eYK&page=1

• Like 7

EdbAvUxUcAA2JF-?format=jpg&name=900x900

IMDB Named Top 10 Best Korean Dramas for 2019 to 2020

Among the kdramas that aired in 2019 and 2020, these got the highest score from overseas viewers and attracted IMDB users.

3. The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)
IMDB Rating: 8.5 points

Director: Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun, 
Writer: Kim Eun-Sook 
Actors: Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, Lee Jung-jin

It performed well among Asian countries. It ranked in the top 10 Netflix World Chart, it ranked fifth in East Asian countries such as Hong Kong, ranked first in Southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, and ranked tenth in South America.

https://m.blog.naver.com/jsbmedia/222036490013

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

The OST poll is over!  Winning by 5 votes is .....drum roll..........Painful Love!  2nd place tie with 7 votes each Windflower and Gravity.  thank you for voting!

We didn't see any photos of the script reading, did we?  I thought at the very least after the drama.  Could there be a picture in the photo book?

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I feel like LMH will update his IG today!! 

At least a photo of the other shoe!:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The OST poll is over!  Winning by 5 votes is .....drum roll..........Painful Love!  2nd place tie with 7 votes each Windflower and Gravity.  thank you for voting!

We didn't see any photos of the script reading, did we?  I thought at the very least after the drama.  Could there be a picture in the photo book?

At least a photo of the other shoe!:lol:

@CarolynH, hahaha - I voted for  Painful Love & Gravity.....................:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Oooh thanks @CarolynH - at least I got Gravity - yay! 

These polls are fun!  Can we have another one, please ?

img.gif
cr O622_87

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Edf2ighVAAg_3m3?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Kim Sang-ho is so popular in the Philippines." "Thanks to 'City Hunter' with Lee Min-ho."

Actor Kim Sang-ho said he was very popular in the Philippines.

A press conference on the production of the film "International Investigation" (directed by Kim Bong-han, produced by Jang Chun, a film company) was held on Tuesday. 

At the press conference, actors and actresses agreed on the popularity of Kim Sang-ho in the Philippines. He showed off his high profile in the Philippines while he was active in Korean dramas. Kim Sang-ho said, "I think the work 'City Hunter' with Lee Min-ho was popular in the Philippines. But not only 'City Hunter' but also our dramas and movies have great power. Thank you for giving me a lot of side dishes when I go to the restaurant," he said.

Kwak Do-won said, "Sho Sang-ho's power was enormous," and Kim Dae-myung stressed, "He got recognized once every three meters when he went to the shopping mall."

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202007230100210170014304&servicedate=20200722

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I JUST REALIZED IT WAS A PICK 2 POLL

WHAT

I too realized after submitting my choice (i.e Painful love) .

Lesson learnt...to check the question carefully before excitedly answering :winkx:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"Kim Sang-ho is so popular in the Philippines." "Thanks to 'City Hunter' with Lee Min-ho."

Actor Kim Sang-ho said he was very popular in the Philippines.

A press conference on the production of the film "International Investigation" (directed by Kim Bong-han, produced by Jang Chun, a film company) was held on Tuesday. 

At the press conference, actors and actresses agreed on the popularity of Kim Sang-ho in the Philippines. He showed off his high profile in the Philippines while he was active in Korean dramas. Kim Sang-ho said, "I think the work 'City Hunter' with Lee Min-ho was popular in the Philippines. But not only 'City Hunter' but also our dramas and movies have great power. Thank you for giving me a lot of side dishes when I go to the restaurant," he said.

Kwak Do-won said, "Sho Sang-ho's power was enormous," and Kim Dae-myung stressed, "He got recognized once every three meters when he went to the shopping mall."

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202007230100210170014304&servicedate=20200722

It's obvious Kim Sang-Ho has recognition in the Philippines that was for me the bromance of all bromances. He was a big brother and father figure to him since his original adopted father was a brute criminal he didn't raise him well so Kim Sang-ho truly shined as his bro and moral guidence in that series and on top of that he was a hilarious and lovely endearing character

• Like 4
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I JUST REALIZED IT WAS A PICK 2 POLL

WHAT

lol, you didn't know?  If there are a lot of choices then it's pick 2-3.  If we are short on choices, then it's pick 1.  There were some late nominees for the bromance poll, that's why the bromance poll was a chose 1.

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

These polls are fun!  Can we have another one, please ?

Yes, I have a couple more in mind.  I'll ask Lmangla.

@rubyminho:  You too?  What would have been your second choice?

• Like 2