Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, Ilmo yens said:

I agree it didn't age a day and it's also the same with movies some movies never age while others age immediately

sounds like a good idea to me when we get add ''get-up'' I have been searching for eng-subbed one but couldn't find it anywhere? Do you know where I can find it 

i haven't watched "get-up" :joy:

maybe you can find it in Dramacool (a website)

1 hour ago, happivirus said:

@Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@CallieP @happivirus @Narine Joa glad you guys  enjoyed watching Faith.

Currently, I am re-watching HEIRS ( missed LMH so much) and will rewatch Faith again.

The same here @happivirus I am also enjoying it but I did watch it previously this is my second rewatch. @Thong ThinI was listening to crying again fmv just here few hours ago it made me wanna go back but I will first have to finish Faith and I am loving it so far

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I agree it didn't age a day and it's also the same with movies some movies never age while others age immediately

sounds like a good idea to me when we can add ''get-up'' I have been searching for eng-subbed one but couldn't find it anywhere? Do you know where I can find it 

You can find it on youtube but without subs. 

@Nikaa94 dramacool? I just visited once that platform just to check it out but never used it before. Do you use that platform? 

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

You can find it on youtube but without subs. 

@Nikaa94 dramacool? I just visited once that platform just to check it out but never used it before. Do you use that platform? 

i used it to watch CH because i cannot watch it on Viki and not on Netflix

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I may join the bandwagon and begin rewatching the show. I don't remember much of it as my memory sucxks 

:joy: me too, having poor memory as you age ! 

Thats why when @msdotposted some Q on Faith, wanted to take part, but I can't, LOL

Hey !..count me in for CH.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I watched it few weeks before TKEM and i was surprised it didn't age and it's an ageless drama while some dramas tend to age badly but not city hunter 

@Nikaa94@scrawford

What do you say we start a rewatch campaign after faith. Begining with city hunter 

It’s a good idea , but I won’t promise Heheheh, I just rewatch it not long  ago and I had other drama in mind I want to finish. But if I have the time I will join in :)

• Like 1

My computer is a little faster today, but I have to be patient or it will freeze.  Believe it or not, I did something to my work computer too.  I was looking for a new laptop and it freezes.  I could not shut IE.  Finally, I was able to shut down.  I think it's the user, not the computer, lol

I chatted with Lmangla.  Question 1 fave bromance will be up 15-17.  Question 2-fave OST 20-22.  She found after the first couple of days, people don't respond, so that is her recommendation.  Please tag people so everyone who wants to participate knows about the poll.  We can only have 20 choices.  Other is always an option, in case your pick didn't make the list.

You guys are funny.  I see we are still discussing writers and PDs.

I'm not going to press my luck so I'll post now.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ilmo yens said:

How about a serial killer villian in a movie! :joy:

Runs! I already know everyone will refuse this one 

I want it! Why not? It’ll be interesting to watch. 

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN SHOW "You"

Chingu, I love “You.”

I wouldn’t mind lmh playing someone like Joe. Though I admit it’s pretty scary seeing how many people love Joe because he’s played by Penn.

I can already hear ******playground talking crap about lmh as though he is his character and dragging Minoz saying we love him because he’s lmh. In short, lmh can do no right in her eyes.

A drama with similar character and genre is coming out with mcw and ljk. I’m looking forward to it. If it’s good, I’ll wish it was lmh playing lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, I love “You.”

I wouldn’t mind lmh playing someone like Joe. Though I admit it’s pretty scary seeing how many people love Joe because he’s played by Penn.

Hide contents

I can already hear ******playground talking crap about lmh as though he is his character and dragging Minoz saying we love him because he’s lmh. In short, lmh can do no right in her eyes.

A drama with similar character and genre is coming out with mcw and ljk. I’m looking forward to it. If it’s good, I’ll wish it was lmh playing lol. 

you like "You" too? yessss  :rickroll::approves:

Heretoraaaaant!!  :Ohboy3:

Let us know how you like it BUT remember we said we don't want leftovers and crumbs from other dramas. No similarity to other dramas or we will get comparison :crymeme:

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what do you guys think about Kim Dami?

is she good? 

i was searching "Korean actresses" and came across her profile and name :D 

I think she is a great actress, however her romance in IC wasn’t very strong and the kiss was awkward. And she was kissing park Seo Joon for crying out loud, so not trying to downplay the female actress, but if the kissing scene is awkward I wouldn’t blame Psj, since I know romance is one of his expertise. 

so I guess depends on the project, if she is just little sist or female colleague, I think she is a great actress but if romance is at the front part of the project, then no. 

@Nikaa94 don’t get me wrong she is talented and she can pull off “bad a**” character really well. I love how she was written in IC, so she can be partnering with him in uncovering a corupt

politician or something. But not for romance. She does have a movie coming up so we will have to see if she has evolved 

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, I love “You.”

It already happened once in Dramafever forum when GB dropped by a hilarious old poster probably senior in her 60s was ripping LMH for being to violent. One of the most hilarious hate posts I have seen to date and I didn't even reply I just left laughing it was so ludicrous that it became satire.. She said something like he was standing in a pool of blood and it was rambling and very female centric while the character has done nothing to any female at all. He was exlusively fighting other gangs

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I think she is a great actress, however her romance in IC wasn’t very strong and the kiss was awkward. And she was kissing park Seo Joon for crying out loud, so not trying to downplay the female actress, but if the kissing scene is awkward I wouldn’t blame Psj, since I know romance is one of his expertise. 

so I guess depends on the project, if she is just little sist or female colleague, I think she is a great actress but if romance is at the front part of the project, then no. 

OMGGGGGG!! :wut:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dear God,  

Please forget I ever name her :crymeme:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

you like "You" too? yessss  

Heretoraaaaant!!  

Let us know how you like it BUT remember we said we don't want leftovers and crumbs from other dramas. No similarity to other dramas or we will get comparison

Hahaha and if I’m asking for MCW as female lead too then it’s a definite no to similar genre and character lol. 

I just finished watching GB and goodness, I want to slap Jong Dae in everyone’s faces. Lmh’s just so good! One thing though, I’ll admit, the movie is not my cup of tea. Politics just bores me so please no politics for his next project (reason why City Hunter isn’t my favorite drama hehehe). 

I’m bringing it up because I would love to see him play someone like Jong Dae in a 16-20 episode drama, someone who started from the bottom and will do anything to climb to the top. And while he’s “bad,” he pitiful because all he wants to do is live. And maybe he doesn’t end up with his love interest too. I like it, I like it! Basically, I’m asking him to rip my heart out :lol: I love seeing lmh in pain, you know?

• LOL 6