[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

Why would the FL want to kill an idiot who can't find her way in the house, yet she's roaming in the streets? Leave her alone, she'll bump off herself.

13 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

SR is the FL though. There's no issue with having a morally grey/villain lead. So many people have said they want a strong/feisty FL and here she is...

Why is she so angry at GW? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

Why is she so angry at GW? 

Think it's because she genuinely thinks GW's dad killed SY. So she's lashing out and taking it out on her and her family. Also the writer needs to torment GW more and make her extra pathetic. :unamused: It seems like SR = FL, AR = SFL, and GW is second I guess? She and SR will probably team up in the future.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

His prison break is ridiculous :loolz:

He is such a bad actor, they give him stupid things to do. Imagine you are in prison for a murder you did not commit, your daughter is out of the house and you are still keeping mouth shut about the adulterous couple but tried to break out of jail? Maybe the writer is showing that stupidity is genetic?

Yes @Ameera Ali that greeting is called bisou according to the creep of a  husband when he was caught with AR by the uncle. No attraction. But we see GW getting another suspicion, on top of the others earlier. Brilliant? :hahah!:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

On 4/6/2023 at 2:31 PM, maribella said:

He is such a bad actor, they give him stupid things to do. Imagine you are in prison for a murder you did not commit, your daughter is out of the house and you are still keeping mouth shut about the adulterous couple but tried to break out of jail? Maybe the writer is showing that stupidity is genetic?

Yes @Ameera Ali that greeting is called bisou according to the creep of a  husband when he was caught with AR by the uncle. No attraction. But we see GW getting another suspicion, on top of the others earlier. Brilliant? :hahah!:

No she to stupid there were few time more then once she became suspicious and still she choose to believe Ara and her husband everyone is stupid except Ara who is not smart either and how can TY seat there calmly with SR eating sushi after she try to run GW with her car I would  have pack and leave that crazy SR even if he the ML who is so passive can he not see that was attempted murder oh brother

On 4/6/2023 at 4:47 PM, Ameera Ali said:

the writer most be sarcastic :D

* in kdrama they need to chip their new Born  lol 

See everyone is clueless 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Yazusa said:

No she to stupid there were few time more then once she became suspicious and still she choose to believe Ara and her husband everyone is stupid except Ara who is not smart either and how can TY seat there calmly with SR eating sushi after she try to run GW with her car I would

I have seen other shows too where the characters sat down at a coffee house or across a table and one asked the other, " You didn't kill him/her" right after  watching the killing. :joy:

I have watched ep 17 after missing many because I thought the mystery of GW and SR swapping would have started. Maybe there won't be any swapping. Maybe it will be a continual conflict between  TY falling for GW and SR with her unrequited love for him.

• LOL 4

more than aera, it is serin who gives me the creeps as villian. she is 100% cuckoo and will end up having a higher attempted murder tally than aera. won't be surprised if she also kills someone as part of her revenge. she will be the one who tries to off GW and in the process, there will be some sort of swap

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I feel sorry for the maid in this house :D

the guy don’t want to take you , why break thing in your room go break his thing that will make more sense to maid  lol 

if they made serin clean the room, maybe she will destroying it? ^_^

her attempted murder tally -- 3 times yoon joon, 1 time gyel ul. 

I am not sure if serin even liked her sister for the rage she is having. she wasn't even nice when the sister was alive. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if they made serin clean the room, maybe she will destroying it? ^_^

her attempted murder tally -- 3 times yoon joon, 1 time gyel ul. 

I am not sure if serin even liked her sister for the rage she is having. she wasn't even nice when the sister was alive. 

CB5025-CA-F8-AA-4-E68-9-FB5-E33-F248491-
who give this woman a license , she running Down people like dominoes 

:loolz:

• LOL 3