[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

On 4/10/2023 at 4:55 AM, Ameera Ali said:

someone take her out of her misery :mrgreen:

* when mistress wearing the pants in the affair lol 

OMG I am Laughing so hard at this scenarios of AR throwing her like a human Stuff animal even if she pretend she can not see LOL.      angry ron swanson GIF

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Yazusa said:

OMG I am Laughing so hard at this scenarios of AR throwing her like a human Stuff animal even if she pretend she can not see LOL.      

now it will be more entertaining, the crazy two can run each other down  :mrgreen:

wow Se Rin still with that doormat  soul , love to run people down with car :w00t:

D9-A10849-7-B83-4-F46-8432-52-FD49-F9-CB

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

yes, the wife is a doormat but i will see how she will take revenge in Serin body,, but we know this will take several episodes fo that, now she is a rich girl . Serin is a crazy girl, now that she is another body, what's happen? i don't think she will able to quit this hospital soon

i see preview for next ep, seems there is a time jump 5 years later

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

yes, the wife is a doormat but i will see how she will take revenge in Serin body,,

I think she will seduce mama boy away from the mistress :D

it’s  5 years still mistress look like didn’t move to his bedroom as she wanted thanks to the grandfather lol 

30-DB0-AD3-1-C5-A-4-E97-A546-5-DF73-E27-

A9-CCC94-A-FFD6-4-F22-864-E-82687-A1869-

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

How did the switch happen? I was right SR was GW's killer but I thought the switch has happened. It looked like GW was stronger as a vege than a live woman. She jumped into SR. But where is SR? Still in her body or gone?

I skipped a lot. AR and YJ were obnoxious and GW had not stopped being stupid. 

• Like 4

@maribella  I put it in under spoiler

Spoiler

SR tried to kill GW. she took her oxygen mask of but then the lightning strike. it hit the oxygen machine. Sr was still holding the Oxygen mask in her hand so the the lightning traveled to her an GW. And some magical way they switch bodies. It was weird and funny. 

Finally we will move. Totally waiting for tomorrow episode.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I love this.. SR was so nuts.. So I am glad that the universe has did away with her ( Let her go and be with her sister.) and let the wife soul take over her body. I hope we can see her get revenge in the best way possible living in SR's body. What I look forward the most is to see who else the mistress does away with. I suspect gramps days are numbered if she can't get his approval.  This woman is bent on being in that family and the worst lesson for that family will come to the hateful mother in law and the lying cheating husband. Both are blinded and will be accomplices to this woman's plans and will think to deny involvement later. When they finally see her true colors and learn her real background (not sure if cheating hubby knows  or who the woman he helped her hide the body and frame murder on his father in law was.. ) the have no control over her and she will hold their crimes over their heads.  I can see this man feeling betrayed or fooled when the truth comes out. But by then its too late to yell and scream about being tricked, because he is going down with her. (And I will be happy to see it)

It never ceases to amaze me why people do not just find a way to divorce instead of harming people. Yes, his gramps did not want him to divorce because he liked his wife and saw how good she was. Its sad that he was leading with the wrong head and did not listen to his grandfather who has more experience in reading people. He has ruined his life over this woman and will go down for murder and other crimes because of his helping her. He wanted to be free but wanted to still keep his position in the company he should have found another way to divorce instead of harming his wife, the child and her father. I feel no sympathy for what is to come for him. He and this woman will only have a small time to be happy and once she finally worms her way into that family we will see them argue. Its ok when you are not living with the person day by day but once you marry and are with each other a bit of time in the day and night things change. That house that ran well with his former wife will change especially when he and his mom realize that the door mat his first wife was is not what this second wife will be. She will not cook or clean like the first wife nor will she be sub servant to his mother like the first wife. His mother will be shocked she can't bully or push this one around like the last. 

I can't see them being able to have a successful pregnancy either. When you do harm to others children you can't expect there not to be some karma hitting back at you. Even if they manage to have a kid that child could end up like his first kid lost, very sick or worse in retaliation for their deeds. I see her doing all of this to the wife she is really jealous of. It goes beyond wanting the husband. I think this woman truly hated the wife for being so good and sweet and having a loving family and getting the gramps to like her. Jealousy is a sickness and its going to be fun to see her later keep tabs on the husband to make sure he does not do to her what he did to his first wife. 

• Like 6

On 4/11/2023 at 5:00 AM, Ameera Ali said:

lol so the universe hate Se Rin switch her with the doormat wife , not the writer :loolz:

I know we don't watch daily dramas for the amazing plots but this is so dumb , this has ruined the drama for me
+ I really liked Serin TT

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs or images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@maribella  I put it in under spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

SR tried to kill GW. she took her oxygen mask of but then the lightning strike. it hit the oxygen machine. Sr was still holding the Oxygen mask in her hand so the the lightning traveled to her an GW. And some magical way they switch bodies. It was weird and funny. 

Finally we will move. Totally waiting for tomorrow episode.

:hahah!: it's pseudo science @joccu. If you've read Frankenstein, that's how the monster became alive. 
Oh well, we do not have to watch her come back as a super duper business woman or being a protege of some super rich woman.

Does that mean the GW actress has joined her dad who never failed to amuse me in A man in a veil? It's not even 20 episodes, now she has to find another job.

• LOL 3

I am interested to know if her body has died with SR soul in it or will she be able to go back to it in the end. It would be best if it died with SR because we do not want SR to come back and have the male leads love and all the good things that GW did in her body when she is so obsessed and crazy. 

• Like 2