Soompi Christmas Cheer Festival

Sleepy Owl

@YongZura⁷ @madmad min @the_sweetroad @rocher22 @liddi @larus As expected, you are pros!

santa claus office thumbs up GIF by The Elves!

Thank you for sharing your favorite Christmas songs and what a treat to get some BTS Christmas performances and carols too. :love:

One of my absolute favorite Christmas carols is Joy to the World. Always brings tears to my eyes when I hear a choir performing it live. It is such a powerful, yet beautiful song. :wub:

Another of my favorite traditional Christmas carols is Carol of the Bells. Brings back memories of my childhood and singing it myself.

• Love 6

Thanks to @partyon for helping me out! And also kudos to @Sleepy Owl and @confusedheart for organising, to @gm4queen for the gorgeous cards....

and everyone here who has posted, the awards go out to you! 

I also want to share one of my favourite Christmas albums: 

I know not everyone celebrates christmas, so I just wish everybody happy holidays, rest, happiness, great food and company. 

Do you celebrate new year's? 

• Love 6

:waves: guys!

I am too busy that I wasn't able to solve the last clue either. But so happy that the whole community enjoyed the event sharing the photo cards I designed! Thank you so much all for who showed me your love! :sweet:

And it's always a great pleasure to work with the ever lovely Event Organizers, @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth & @confusedheart chingus! I am so looking forward to be any help to you guys in the future as well! :heart:

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a nice holiday! :yaaa:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Thank You Chingus for joining us and participating in the Christmas Cheer Festival! thank-you-thanks.gif

We hope you loved and enjoyed it :fullofhearts:

Please look forward to our next event kickstarting in January :piggydance:

We all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

4b21000d8e1b9d35edce06f093f4fa03.gif

@LeftCoastOppa @madmad min  @joccu  @gm4queen @rocher22  @rocat   @MayanEcho @liddi  @ktcjdrama @larus @the_sweetroad @Sunset @YongZura⁷

Look out for the Santa tonight :glasses:

d4c9f5125fe98c4baa438c52ac0c5d1c.gif

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl 

• Love 10
  • Thanks 1