[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

exactly; he really does not understand what sandeul and baram went through. not really. if he did, he wouldn't be trying to stop them both. he feels guilt but he really does not get the driving need for revenge. that is one reason, they feel like a bad fit. end of the day, his entire family is dirty. 

Perfect! He tries to remain a bit too neutral at times and that harms Baram's revenge. They do have some wonderful chemistry though. I just want him to empathize a bit more.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

For TP he can’t empathize but only sympathize with what happened to BR and SD families because he hasn’t had families killed by his father. So he can only go to a certain point. Now they can empathize on one thing. A person who they love and cherish kill something. One hand he killed people’s family members and on the other hand he kill a soul/deeply wounded(TP). 
The reason he is over protective he doesn’t want to lose BR again. To be left alone. Since they have been married he has loosen up a bit. He can’t let loose or BR will cause havoc and her plan will not succeed.

They do have great chemistry together.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Only tteboeki ajusshi has to change.

:lol: Agreed.

I wish they would flesh out his role a bit more. He seems like a decent guy in love with Soon Young and adorable Ddal Ki. But we've never figured out where he came from and where his relationship with Soon Young is going. Whatever happened with that fatherhood contest that Ddal Ki was holding between this ahjussi and the one across the hall, actually??

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, youngae said:

For TP he can’t empathize but only sympathize with what happened to BR and SD families because he hasn’t had families killed by his father. So he can only go to a certain point. Now they can empathize on one thing. A person who they love and cherish kill something. One hand he killed people’s family members and on the other hand he kill a soul/deeply wounded(TP). 
The reason he is over protective he doesn’t want to lose BR again. To be left alone. Since they have been married he has loosen up a bit. He can’t let loose or BR will cause havoc and her plan will not succeed.

They do have great chemistry together.

I so agree with you @youngae nod.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

BD finally gets to have SD reaching for her hand instead of looking at her like she's an insect. Will she take advantage of him and get pregnant? :lol:

I can see the kumbaya ending, SD and BD with little BDette, BR and TP with little BRette, IS is tge doting GM, BS in the cell by himself. Grandma died.

• LOL 9

Well well, with San Deul witnessing Seo Yeon embracing Tae Poong, this could spell only one thing - it's gonna be over between YSD and ESY! The preview also has KTP admitting that he likes his "wife". Will this see YSD falling for Kang Ba Da instead? 

Haelmoni knew about his son's latest misdeed and still condoned him.....she will not have a happy ending for sure! Sooner or later, ESY will find out where her mom is hidden inside the house.

ESY's mental tormenting of Im Soon is so satisfying to watch. By now, the identity of ESY may be known to almost all, except for Kang Baek San, his wife and his mother. 

Only 29 more episodes to go and I think they will discover where Yoon Hee will be by Episode 80. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Some spoilers are definitely needed. Someone leak something. Like a “cough” Wedding “ cough”. Something would help to get past the lag. “Baby”. Lol. 

I have a question where is the little girl she has been gone for a while?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I am sure that SD will give up on BR in the next episode. He should have read the writing on the wall. Although it was a faked marriage, BR has  stopped making physical contact with him, meaning she considers herself a married woman. 

He's going to go to BD to spite her, which is rather stupid. He should bring in a completely unrelated woman to spite both of them. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Ahaha y’all are killing me with these comments and gifs lol. They really had to make evil SD, I guess that’s one way to somehow use a boring character they were stuck with. And SD is a hypocrite by saying how can you marry the son of your greatest enemy? And he’s holding hands with BD omg this guy just lost not just his job but his brain as well. I guess brainless, evil, maniac is more exciting than whatever he was before that lol.

On a serious note tho that fire scene as well as BR’s reactions kinda nail it in the coffin for me that IS will not reconcile with BR. BR said it very nicely: no you never loved or cared for me, all you cared for was your ego and that imaginary sense of self who would love or care for such innocent kids. At this point, none of us are surprised IS is just someone with a big ego who doesn’t know anyone but herself. Maybe she won’t go to jail or anything but I don’t think she can ever deserve BR for breaching her trust over and over again. BR even have her a chance at the beginning when despite knowing what IS did to her as a child, she still missed her. But after IS treated her terribly AND she is KBS’s wife, BR has consistently shown in the past episodes that she will never forgive her and she deserves punishment. I will concede the part that she is evil though, she’s just a super selfish alcoholic.

And I agree they need to make the Tteokbokki shop owner a backstory or something. Why is he even here? I thought they’d at least give him a backstory or something but no. 70+ episodes and still nada! All we get is that he was classmates with the braised chicken shop owner and they are rivals and are both terribly weak lol. At this point, he’s only there because Soon Young is because I guess the writers just wanted to bring Amore Mío from Red Shoes lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I'll go out on a limb here, and say despite this episodes painful interaction between BR and Mama Kang, that by the end of the drama, they will have reconciled and will take a new picture together. 

When the war with BS spills out into the open, Mama Kang will redeem herself by defending BR at a critical juncture.

#TeamMamaKang B)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

And he’s holding hands with BD omg this guy just lost not just his job but his brain as

I don't think SD is hitching up with BD for any romantic reasons, it's his revenge. 
He should really do something about avenging his father. He was tagging along BR before, now he's free to get BS into prison or at least get him into bad news. He himself almost died.

In the preview, BR looked confused. I am guessing SD's outburst made her realise that she has fallen for TP. :relaxed:
I wonder if the actor played football in college . But there is only one Ji Sub, he should have taken another name.

• Like 7

:hwaiting2:I was right @Ameera Ali, SD has moved.... down.  What does he plan to do with her? She's not only KBS' daughter, she also has his character. 

I think there's more than 50% chance that the writer will kill him off. He has gone stupid but he is a victim. Maybe kill him off like the SMLs in A man in a veil and Gold mask.

I thought BD is almost 40, she is only 34. BR is 37 or 38, TP and SD are in their early 40s.

• LOL 6

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

:hwaiting2:I was right @Ameera Ali, SD has moved.... down.  What does he plan to do with her?

BD will have him in night in her bedroom , so he do his husband duties :lol:

in daytime BD’s dad will have him :D

7-E779951-6126-460-B-80-BE-2-B584-DAFDD4

* he will get all attention he  want 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought BD is almost 40, she is only 34. BR is 37 or 38, TP and SD are in their early 40s.

bada and baram were thought to be fraternal twins remember? so they have to be same age. born on same day. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4