[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I think it is Part of her revenge. 

do you mean Baram's mom wants to take revenge for her husband by sending her daughter to SB's son?

I think Baram and her birth mother will be against each other for some time, as both of them don't recognize each other. Also Baram can't accept any mother other than Bada's mom :(

right now, the drama is so dark, I want Park Hana to stop loving this ridiculous fake mom and starts acting for herself. She is really being subjected to much oppression.

Don't know if I can take it.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

immature more like a shield; feels like he just wants to lay under the radar as he is still struggling with his

Mid 30s or 40, what's 2-3 years? Maybe they are trying to show that he is stuck emotionally and mentally at 15? :Megalol:I think he'a a typical daily actor - positively bad. I am trying to be positive since there are more than a 100 episodes left. BR's birth mum has to be amnesiac. Waiting for or planning a revenge for 30 years is not unusual, she did the same in Second husband. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

BR's birth mum has to be amnesiac. Waiting for or planning a revenge for 30 years is not unusual, she did the same in Second husband. :D

do you mean that she forgets parts and remembers other parts? I guess so, anyhow she doesn't know if her daughter is alive or not. The TV reporter is her daughter now, does it mean she remarried?

• Like 7

On 10/20/2022 at 6:07 AM, CupcakeEonni said:

I am definitely not on the "feel sorry for mama" train.

She took out her anger on a child. That's something I can't forgive - not when she went so far as to threaten to kill herself if Baram even appeared in front of her. To say that to a child and drive them to want to fake their own death, it's horrifying. 

I don't care if she feels guilty now. She has ruined those kids. She could have at least tried to make up for it by showering BaDa with love.... BUT instead of trying to atone for what she did to Baram by treating Bada well it seems like she neglected her. She'd rather get drunk than give some of the love she felt toward Baram to Bada. Nope. 

I truly loathe this woman.  And I don’t get why the second female lead is shown as awful at her job and disliked by her whole family. She’s worked  her way up, she should be good at it.

On 10/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, youngae said:

Yes and no. I agree that being blank could suggest it could belong to anyone. But also it is a good thing for Baram. It’s good for Baram because she knows the ingredients and I bet there will be a thing about the owner of the mask and BD will try to cheat and Baram will win because she will know the secret ingredient in the mask and BD will lose and look bad.

I hope Seungah gets paid a lot to play such terrible roles.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

do you mean that she forgets parts and remembers other parts? I guess so, anyhow she doesn't know if her daughter is alive or not. The TV reporter is her daughter now, does it mean she remarried?

I am betting that she has total amnesia. Of course, I've been wrong before with kdrama. I am assuming that a mother who is not sure of where her child is will come looking for her. I don't think Kang had moved far, if at all.

She was in her living room looking at a big family portrait; she, her daughter and a man. Yes, she has another family.

• Like 6

Aha welcome to product dev! A team that knows their RickRoll'D and doesn't take her bull. :rolleyes:

Bada sis can't just show up with the answer key without showing her process steps in a matter of days.

Too bad she doesn't know what the frack is in that mask she 'developed', neither a paper trail of homework she's done.

Oh how it reminds me when Hyebin (Red Shoes) got out with a rendered heel for publicity and no one went 'when tf did this chick design that 'cause she does nothing productive but shadow her oppa'.

Did not expect Baram to get caught so soon. 

• Like 6

I have a few Thinking What GIF by H.E.R.questions 

1.Why was TP over SY’s house when he was little at the time of murder/fire?Will that be addressed later?

2. So now I am confused. SY was last seen behind containers but now dead at the river? What about the secret miracle product formula?

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

I think that will be an alliance between TP, BR and SD. BR’s real parentage will have to be revealed first before the marriage of her and TP. Papa Kang is way to powerful to take on by herself.

Also I don’t think SY is still amnesiac. I think she has been plotting. 

Part of me thinks this drama is the “The Second Husband” remake with a better script. Like they saw what was lacking with the “The Second Husband” and fixed it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, joccu said:

I think Baram mom thinks that If her daughter(the reporter one) would marry TP. Then she could try to pit TP against his Father or something like that

That sets up some interesting twists in the end - If Ba-Rams real mom views TP as expendable in her revenge plot, but half way through finds out that he defended her daughter growing up, that will make for a few really intense episodes

:approves:

Now someone tell me how Auntie Soon Young ended up with a kid ... and its not Uncle Bong Pil's :blink:

How Did That Happen GIFs | Tenor

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Episode 8

Kang Ba Da is so despicable to have claimed that she was the one who developed the face mask, that would have solved the issues originally created by her product! Thanks to San Deul who asked her straight away where she took the mask from.

In Soon is also getting more attached to Seo Yeon and she even asked her to come to her house to do the facial for the interview show by Joo Yi. While Tae Poong is not interested in her, it was Joo Yi who took the initiative to get close to In Soon and even bought her an expensive bag! This will make it interesting in terms of how Seo Yeon can marry Tae Poong later on!

Kang Baek San has also seen Yoon Hee and was shocked to learn she's still alive. He will enlist the help of his corrupt detective friend as seen in the preview.

Having learnt that Seo Yeon is the creator of the face mask, San Deul went to her shop and asked her to sell the rights of the product to Le Blanc, only to be rejected. When he barged in to the staff room, he saw the gift that he gave to Ba Ram before he left. By the next episode, he would likely know that Seo Yeon is indeed Ba Ram!

Another person who is keenly searching for Ba Ram is Soo Young, who is now with a cute daughter but the status of her husband is unknown. More storyline related to her for sure.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

bag! This will make it interesting in terms of how Seo Yeon can marry Tae Poong later on!

The chart shows they are a couple. I prefer her and SD, even though he may be a virgin and boring as heck. All he needs is the right woman. :)

4 hours ago, youngae said:

Also I don’t think SY is still amnesiac. I think she has been

No she's not. If she were, she wouldn't have recognised BD's parents.

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Now someone tell me how Auntie Soon Young ended up with a kid ... and its not Uncle Bong Pil's :blink:

Is she married to BP? Maybe just an employee who he is attracted to.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

The show seems to be pointing towards Ba-ram and San-Deul as the main couple...at least feelings wise. 

I know that Tae Poong and Ba-ram get married but I think she is just scamming him. I am not sure what his real feelings will be. 

So far I like Tae Poong more than San-Deul so I am hoping for some genuine feelings between Tae Poong/Ba-ram.

Maybe its San-Deul's actor, I was voting against him in Red Shoes too. This is by the same director. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

The show seems to be pointing towards Ba-ram and San-Deul as the main couple...at least feelings wise. 

I know that Tae Poong and Ba-ram get married but I think she is just scamming him. I am not sure what his real feelings will be. 

So far I like Tae Poong more than San-Deul so I am hoping for some genuine feelings between Tae Poong/Ba-ram.

Maybe its San-Deul's actor, I was voting against him in Red Shoes too. This is by the same director. 

well as of now, baram thinks tae poong and bada are her half-siblings and papa kang is her bio father. so it was a nice twist to see san deul and her meet so early and potentially recognize each other. I wonder if both sandeul and baram will turn very bitter and angst on discovering how the kang family is behind the murder of their parents and start taking revenge paths separately. sandeul may decide to use bada while baram uses taepoong to enter the house -- both are likely marriages of convenience but then it gets complicated by feelings. lets see how it plays out. 

On 10/22/2022 at 1:30 PM, joccu said:

@LeftCoastOppa  maybe Auntie soon young adopted her or had one night stand which ended up her pregnant. 

yea, am leaning more towards adopted rather than one night stand as of now. soon young seems a bit too traumatized to have any relationship that she doesn't even see restaurant ajusshi. but then again, she could have just gotten drunk and had some one night stand with a random guy. if the girl was older, I would have wondered if the bad detective had something to do with it. 

am also confused @LeftCoastOppa where this kid came from. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am also confused @LeftCoastOppa where this kid came from. 

She is just an instrument for SY to find BR and maybe to get SY and BP together. Her parentage won't be affected or affect anyone.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

sandeul may decide to use bada while baram uses taepoong to enter the house -- both are likely marriages of convenience but then it gets complicated by feelings. lets see how it plays out. 

We went through 120 episodes of fake marriages in Secret house. I am ready for a few lovey dovey relationships for at least half the show.  Gold mask also had some kind of fake marriage.  TP really loved his sister BR. It might be like Autumn tales without the dying part.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

On 10/22/2022 at 1:25 AM, youngae said:

Part of me thinks this drama is the “The Second Husband” remake with a better script. Like they saw what was lacking with the “The Second Husband” and fixed it. 

LMAO this is actually exactly what I was thinking too. It’s just too funny how it’s the same actress for the same plot character. It’ll be a direct upgrade lol. No need for a Guinea pig we have the situation straight from the source!

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

sandeul may decide to use bada while baram uses taepoong to enter the house -- both are likely marriages of convenience but then it gets complicated by feelings. lets see how it plays out. 

This is a really good theory. It’s already confirmed BR marries TP so it is super possible SD will do the same with BD since BD likes him one sidedly same with BR/TP (supposedly). 

As for Auntie SY’s child, I have a feeling she’s adopted with her commenting about how she was always reminded of BR and how she lost her so she needed someone to think about it which hints to adoption. But really, anything can happen.

• Like 8

On 10/22/2022 at 1:11 AM, Lmangla said:

feel sorry for taepung though -- his own father had the son committed to mental hospital where they played with his head to try erase the memory. so taepung acts immature more like a shield; feels like he just wants to lay under the radar as he is still struggling with his nightmares. am surprised to see saedul working there but wonder if he is in there for another reason. 

You said exactly how I feel about TaePoong's character. His own father used drug therapy and locked him up, just because he didn't want his son to reveal the truth. He's hurt and that childish persona he has protects him from being hurt again. We got some more information during that makeup treatment and learned he was very reckless growing up. It sounds like his guilt really has done a number on him, and he doesn't care about his own safety. I think that once he has someone that he wants to protect, that his protector side we saw when he was young, will come out. 

I also think it's weird that SanDeul works for Kang, but since they haven't linked the pen to him (as far as we know), he wouldn't know that it was him who killed his father. So he's either digging up dirt or clueless lol