[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Why Ms Nam did not noticed the scarf that Ba Ram put on her neck.

I think is the same scarf she got from her mom.

Oh, why is granny scaring, how could she remember those words spoken 30 years back by II Seok wife. And she found the star marked on Ba Ram shoulder.

She will find out soon. BR will probably say she found it.

More importantly how could BR say the same words as her mum? She wasn't even born yet. 

It could be a famous poem which they all learn in school. If not, it would be ridiculous.

• Like 7

Hi chingus,

I just binged the first five episodes of this, the first daily drama I've ever watched. There was a point when I thought, "Hey, this is the first time a chaebol's wife is actually kind and sweet!" and then episode 3 hit and the mom went crazy. Poor little Ba Ram :(. (By the way, that child actress is amazing!)

Poor San Deul losing his dad, and poor Ba Ram waiting for the maid to come back to the motel. I seriously don't know how all of these kids are going to heal from all this trauma.

I was surprised to see the revered Kim Young Ok here, playing such a hapless halmeoni who's having trouble influencing anyone in her household. Her son even wrist-grabs her multiple times. Beyond murdering so many people, he's a terrible person!

Will try to catch up to you all this weekend and backread some more of the thread. Looking forward to seeing why this drama is getting so much buzz. :)

• Like 8

Just now, joccu said:

Also don’t try to use logic.

Haha, yeah, I already gave up logic in the first 10 minutes of Episode 1, when: halmeoni threw the blanket over the body because she didn't want to see his face, when no one called the police to report the murder (and Yoon Hee had seen it happen!), and when Yoon Hee walked all around town immediately after giving birth. (There's just no way.) :joy:

• LOL 7

12 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Haha, yeah, I already gave up logic in the first 10 minutes of Episode 1, when: halmeoni threw the blanket over the body because she didn't want to see his face, when no one called the police to report the murder (and Yoon Hee had seen it happen!), and when Yoon Hee walked all around town immediately after giving birth. (There's just no way.) :joy:

She did? I must have missed that part. I thought she just disappeared after pleading with the old woman to save her baby. 

Maybe in 40-60 episodes we will get an explanation how a woman gave birth then escaped a burning house and end up as owner of the S company. 

12 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Poor San Deul losing his dad, and poor Ba Ram waiting for the maid to come back to the motel. I seriously don't know how all of these kids are going to heal from all this trauma.

SD was traumatised and lived like a monk, BR was traumatised and lived like a nun, despite having a best friend who was very active.  Although, I can't explain how a fire and being abandoned did that to them.

• LOL 6

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

She did? I must have missed that part. I thought she just disappeared after pleading with the old woman to save her baby.

She found the envelope with the Japanese flower development plans, then ran away through the streets, dodging BS and the detective’s flashlights. Eventually she ended up exhausted and resting somewhere outside. 

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe in 40-60 episodes we will get an explanation how a woman gave birth then escaped a burning house and end up as owner of the S company. 

It’s going to take that long to find out?! I was hoping they’d explain it before episode 13. :loolz:

I’m currently on episode 8. 

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It’s going to take that long to find out?! I was hoping they’d explain it before episode 13

welcome to the world of daily where you have to wait for months to see this expression when the truth comes out....

:lol:

Spoiler

GlumLimpingEmu-max-1mb.gif

• LOL 6

I'm starting to get Red Shoes flashbacks ... not from Ki Seok but from the fact that secrets are falling about every 2 episodes.

Episode 13 -

- Ba Ram has already found her step family

- Ba Ram has now found out about her real family

- SD has found Ba Ram

- We already know real mom is alive

- Grandma knows its Ba Ram, which can only mean the rest of the family will shortly

I really hope this doesn't go the way of Red Shoes, all the important secrets come out and its just a slow grind of plot -snarl-slap-knock things off table-counter plot ... repeat repeat repeat. til episode 100 then a meh ending :rolleyes:

- I really hope Kang Mom tries to make amends when she finds out Ba Ram is still alive.

- Now that grandma knows, what function will auntie & tae gil play in all of this.  I thought they'd have a hand in the reveal of Ba Ram some how but they weren't even in the latest episode.

- I really hope you guys are wrong - the reporter is now too cute to die :wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Yoon Hee must be an amnesiac, otherwise how could she not recognize the name Kang Tae Poong? He was the little boy that would have lived right next door to her and her husband, before her husband was murdered. And the little boy's halmeoni was her housekeeper.

The Kang family is soo dysfunctional! The father is an arrogant, abusive jerk, halmeoni is an enabler who helps him hide everything, and Ba Da lives for the love of her parents and they never give her a morsel of it.

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- I really hope Kang Mom tries to make amends when she finds out Ba Ram is still alive.

Yeah, I like her, surprisingly. Hopefully she'll have a redemptive arc, the dad will get everything coming to him, and halmeoni will own up to her part in the baby switch and coverups.

On 10/29/2022 at 12:31 PM, maribella said:

More importantly how could BR say the same words as her mum? She wasn't even born yet. 

It could be a famous poem which they all learn in school. If not, it would be ridiculous.

That was really strange. It's not like Ba Ram grew up listening to her birth mom say these kinds of things about flowers.

At this point, I'm shipping San Deul and Ba Ram even though she eventually marries Tae Poong. Tae Poong is an interesting one...half the time he's so vapid, a quarter of the time he's dealing with his past, and a quarter of the time he's doing the right thing. Reminds me of his mom. :lol:

• Like 7

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

1. I change my mind a little I think that SD is the one that’s gets hurt or could still be the reporter or both. I don’t think SD will stand by and let BR marry TP as long as he is awake even for revenge. 

2. Something has been irking me. I think there is a big birth secret or something like that. I think that TP is not Kang’s bio son. For example after Kang mom gave birth and at the hospital she say to grandma that she thought she would be mad that she gave birth to twin girls. Why would she say that when there is already a boy (first born)? TP is nothing like his dad personality wise. Boy don’t have a evil bone in his body. Jealously maybe we will see. Plus we got the best DNA tester money can buy. Kang Mom! I mean think about it anytime she is around the Kang bloodline she is drunk really drunk or fall down drunk. When she around anyone else she is sober for instance TP and BR. Around them she is sober except for the few occasions she wasn’t. But in TP’s defense she was around Kang bloodline before he got there.  

3. I think they will get married in the next two weeks due the pace of the series. Then things will spice up. 

• Like 4

NEW EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Part 2 (Ghosts & Zombies & All Things Spooky in K-Dramas & K-Movies!)

We are back with Part 2 of our  Spooky Soompi. :evillaugh:

Let's talk about all our favourite spookiest K-dramas and K-Movies that we absolutely love watching  in spite of experiencing sleepless nights afterwards. :fear:

Vote for your favourites now! :hooray:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart  @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joccu said:

baram and auntie soon young will finally meet again in next episode.  or atleast it looks like in the preview.

I don't think BR will reveal herself, the preview is to mislead us till the next episode. 

We will see how Kang reacts when he meets both BR and her mum.

• Like 6

So Episode 14 -

- after that grandma/birthmark fake out, I'm never trusting a cliffhanger again ... well played PDnim, well played

- I'm calling it now, aunties daughter will eventually warm to uncle and play cupid for them.

- Can we all agree that the shaman aint making it? ... I do love how grandma has misinterpreted the warning, and will shove TP right into BR's hands ... beware beware the boomerang of karma :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

We are assuming that BR will end up with TP because they marry. In A Secret House the FL and ML got back together in the last episode.

SD is the SML so he could lose the girl, but he is a good man. Showing SD's romantic feelings for BR so early could mean they could end up together since good men are rewarded. However, his reward may be something or someone else, people change over 100 episodes.

In Angel eyes, the lying cheating husband in VIP was the ML who constantly loved the FL. He had many expressions in that show. :Megalol:
so with that model we could get an SD-BR, TP-Reporter ending, after many misunderstandings and false starts.

I could not watch the shaman scene, the woman was so ridiculous.

• Like 5

Omo! Halmeoni got a spit take! That was awesome. :lol:

And the whole dialogue about a*se vs. S. :joy:

Nope - the shaman was terrible.

Did anyone else notice the artwork Ba Ram has in her place?

spacer.png

Someone on the production team must love dogs... and tennis.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5