[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I guess it is a child that will appear later on

SY must have got married and has Ttalgi, perhaps with the guy. Her relationship with him is unclear. 

For 20 years, she did not bump into Kang omma? Her shop is across the corridor, just like Gold Mask. 

I don't remember the guy @LeftCoastOppa. The uncle that I remember is the brother of the President - Gemma's birth dad. He was uncle too in GM.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- So why were Seo Yeon/Ba Ram & her co-worker wearing wired ear pieces in the salon? :huh:

It's quite common in salons here. They use it to communicate with each other when they are in different treatment areas. They ask support staff to bring them supplies or to request extra help at the front when they are busy. 

The mother appears at last, she has a daughter with light brown short hair, she seems the one in the chart.

Remember that the mother might think that SY is dead

@maribella I think Ttalgi is the friend's child. Looked it up

• 최영완 : 배순영 역 - 서연의 친언니 같은 버팀목이자 중요한 조력자, 딸기의 어머니. (1회 ~)
  • 최소율 : 배딸기 역 - 순영의 딸 (6회 ~)

Choi Young-wan: Bae Soon-young - Seo-yeon's real sister-like support and important helper, mother of ttalgi. (Episode one ~)
Choi Min-yul: The role of Bae Ttalgi Soonyoung's daughter (6th episode ~) (Episode 6~)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The mother appears at last, she has a daughter with light brown short hair, she seems the one in the chart

She was in the previous preview flirting with Taepoong.

@nohamahamoud2002  in the previous episode, SY was flashed in a bloodied state when she reappeared. I didn't get why. Perhaps she married her saviour and got a girl.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, maribella said:

There has to be a dead baby because Kang's wife said they threw the baby's ashes somewhere. Would the doctor or someone produce a dead baby from somewhere?

Well they did do it for “The Second Husband”. Well technically the only people who knew about the dead twin was grandma and the doctor. Grandma is a liar and the doctor is a drinker and liar. The odds for truth telling is slim.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Seung Ah was in Second Husband too? I really don't know why she is specialized in villain roles :( ? I really liked her in Woman's Sea.

I get Red Shoes vibe here, Gemma and Hyebin

Baram/SY's mom can be her enemy, and her daughter, the TV reporter fighting over TP in a crazy way. This is so repeated over and over <_<

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seung Ah was in Second Husband too? I really don't know why she is specialized in villain roles :( ? I really liked her in Woman's Sea.

I get Red Shoes vibe here, Gemma and Hybin

Baram/SY's mom can be her enemy, and her daughter, the TV reporter fighting over TP in a crazy way. This is so repeated over and over <_<

I like her in Women’s Sea too. That drama frustrated me . It was long and boring at times. They made the FL and ML brother and sister. Then to make it worst they took the second lead male who I thought had a chance with her since she could not be with the male lead they killed him in the second to last episode I think. I was livid. I felt like I wasted time and brain cells.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I get Red Shoes vibe here

They tend to get type cast. The cheating husband in VIP has acted as a cheater in the way to the airport, and I think another one, which I had forgotten the name. 

5 hours ago, youngae said:

Well they did do it for “The Second Husband”. Well technically the only people who knew about the dead twin was grandma and the doctor. Grandma is a liar and the doctor is a drinker and liar. The odds for truth telling is slim.

Say the grandmother thought the twin was dead and she wasn't drunk. Let's say she was in shock and could not tell that the twin was alive. She took BR and gave her to the DIL to replace the twin. She left the presumably dead twin with BR's mum who took the dead baby and ran away before the place was burnt by Kang. I remember her begging the old woman to save her baby. What was she doing with a dead baby? Shouldn't she leave it there? Maybe she realised the baby was alive??? Just after giving birth, she had the strength to run away from a fire with a baby. Then a friendly passerby stopped to help and took them to a hospital. Thirty years later, she's a chaebol.  Grandmother then needs a baby to cremate, she got the doctor to help provide a body. 

It could be done, and it would be as convoluted as Alchemy of Souls. :Megalol:I thought I had finished with all the twisting and turning kind of shows.

But I don't think so, the 'only daughter' is an adoptee, she's going to end up with SD. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

but @maribella if she is the lost twin, she can't flirt with TP because in that case, he will be her brother unknowingly. According to the plot, it will be a bit odd.

I don't think she is related to anyone, I was just trying to sketch a scenario if she were.

The twin is dead, and for BR's birthmum to be running about just after birth is too much even for kdrama. Remember her husband has just been killed and Kang has started a fire.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

BaRam still loving her mother after 20 years is so weird. I feel like any rational person would realize that her "mother" was wrong, and that she as a child, was a victim. Not once over 20 years did she get angry with how she was treated? So boring! I'm looking forward to the revenge part... I need it lol

I'm feeling sorry for BaDA against my will. Stop making me feel bad for her drama! :angry: I guess it makes her more human... but she doesn't care that she's going to ruin multiple families just to save face. They had so many options, and they went with the one that ruins hundreds of lives. Anyone with eyes will see that the ingredient list changed when the "renewal" packs come out. I feel like anyone looking for it would see the difference.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

After everything Ba Ram went through as a child, I shouldn't be feeling bad for Mama Kang ... but I am 

I ended the episode wanting her to recognize Ba Ram ... this is so wrong. :lol:

She really loved her, SY kept the handkerchief too. I feel sorry that things went wrong.

• Like 4

I am definitely not on the "feel sorry for mama" train.

She took out her anger on a child. That's something I can't forgive - not when she went so far as to threaten to kill herself if Baram even appeared in front of her. To say that to a child and drive them to want to fake their own death, it's horrifying. 

I don't care if she feels guilty now. She has ruined those kids. She could have at least tried to make up for it by showering BaDa with love.... BUT instead of trying to atone for what she did to Baram by treating Bada well it seems like she neglected her. She'd rather get drunk than give some of the love she felt toward Baram to Bada. Nope.