[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

11 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

No wonder grandpa collapsed. KJ dad handed over all his shares to HH.

I wonder what KJ is talking with his dad.  

1 minute ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf No, he found out that KJ dad had transferred all his shares to High Heels.

wonder why?  What strings did HH pull in order for him to do that.  He wanted to retire and was telling his sons to take over, so he and his wife can retire.  Maybe because of that.  Would he not discuss with grandpa before doing that?  surprised and shocked.  

Writer-nim - Let's keep it cheerful and fluffy.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

No wonder grandpa collapsed. KJ dad handed over all his shares to HH.

I’m not even surprised by this. The man is a nincompoop. He doesn’t even see how his wife treats his first son. It’s like everyone else sees thorns and he sees soft petals.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

She sees YY put it in her pocket and even though she finds it, she acts as if there was no necklace. 

it’s wasn’t good of her heart  , she keep quiet because she literally scared Cow ( she see Oppa watching lol ) 

2-BF4-E78-C-3-ED8-49-D4-9-FFC-B226-EA84-

oppa

B45362-CC-A590-4-FA8-90-DA-EEDAACEB9-E41

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Is a blessing that YY got transferred to distribution centre.

This is to avoid facing further harassment from HH & HM .

KJ was straight to the point with HM that even if he dislike YY, he would not return to HM.

With this, HM should realised & stop being jealous of YY whom she put all the blames.

My hunch were right that Mi Ri Nae & Eun Sook did not turn up at the charity events :blush:

Too bad HM, your effort does not work.

The scene where YY was being searched for the lost necklace must have given YY a shocking

embarrassment especially with SJ presence, what more if KJ was there too. Poor girl. 

SJ seems to be mama boy, I am waiting for one day he retaliates aginst HH, where he could

not longer  see eye to eye with all the bad deeds HH did.

18 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

wonder why?  What strings did HH pull in order for him to do that.  He wanted to retire and was telling his sons to take over, so he and his wife can retire.  Maybe because of that.  Would he not discuss with grandpa before doing that?  surprised and shocked.  

Indeed shocking to know KJ dad transfer all his shares to HH. Since both are going to retire,

don't you think is right to transfer to both his sons who will foresee & manage the whole TS Group.

What is his motive  by giving to his wife, HH ???

• Like 4

seems like they will drag out some stuff now. Seems like HM from the preview will be the first one to find out about Grandpa connection to YY. Also there is more YY and EH scenes now. KJ father won't hear it about YY.

Episode 44 Preview

Young-i realizes that he did not tell Chairman Chang the news of winning first place in the internship competition and calls Chairman Chang.
At that time, Hae-mi, who went to visit the hospital, picks up her cell phone as she sees a call from 'Pipyak' on President Jang's cell phone while he is out for an examination...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 44 Preview

Young-i realizes that he did not tell Chairman Chang the news of winning first place in the internship competition and calls Chairman Chang.
At that time, Hae-mi, who went to visit the hospital, picks up her cell phone as she sees a call from 'Pipyak' on President Jang's cell phone while he is out for an examination...

I guess they did not show about HM seeing YY's phone call to Chairman Chang.  HM asking YY for a favor.  

KJ with grandpa........

HM is so rude.  She thinks just because HH likes her, she is already married to their family.  A conversation with SJ .  Hope they don't put these together.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Yeah, quite often in dramas, the written preview spoilers doesnt happen in preview video. This will drag out for awhile i guess. I might consider stop watching live for a little while. Giving this and next week a shot.

Thank you for providing the initial summary and preview even before the youtube videos show up.  Have been constantly checking this out before even going to you tube.  That said, everyone needs a break.  We are all excited when things are going smoothly and not that excited when it is dragging.  Anyway, holidays are coming up and everything slows down.  

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@Lunkera First of, appreciate all the preview updates you post.  I told myself I will stop watching first and will watch later when there are more episodes in plus HM, HH, SJ's dad, YY's in-laws makes my blood boil lol  But then again this drama was just really that good that it keeps drawing me closer and just could not stop myself from watching ha ha ha... This time, it seems like pace is going slower ... this just might be the right time to pause.   

I really enjoyed reading everyone's ideas, short clips, funny comments and violent reactions lol (don't worry, often times I am with you with cursing HM, HH, YY's in-laws bha ha ha),  oh and the touching scenes, KJ and YY... I had fun watching all the guys that are attracted to YY and enjoyed even more that it annoys HM and HH.  I will still be glued to our forum for snips of the episodes. :) 

• Like 7

@VanellopeVS2020 Yeah. Now comes the frustrating part of it just before they will start dating. Drama has had pretty good pace so far but now these plots happen. But as the char profiles said on YY profile, they will face obstacles on their way. Just want KJ to soon find out about YY being a mother. Now with HM still scheming, we will be lucky if YY acknowledge her feelings towards KJ completely and KJ accept YY regardless before christmas (23rd dec friday. 59ep if no cancellation). As i wrote earlier, i will still post written previews.

• Like 7

I figured the same thing, @Lunkera. I told myself if I will be watching the series, might as well make sure that I watch it when there's a good episode showing most obstacles resolved. that way, even though it will annoy us, at least later episodes will be a "feel good" ones and makes it not too bad to watch.  I too want YY to let KJ know about her daughter.  I think the sooner KJ knows the sooner it will put a damper on HM's schemes.  I think KJ will be shocked at first once he finds out that YY has a daughter but will quickly recover because as we all know, KJ 's affection for YY isn't that shallow. Plus Miri Nae is such a smart kid that she and KJ will hit it off the minute they see each other again. At least, that's what I am hoping.  

• Like 6