[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

KJ should just tell YY that he wanted hands on work experience before he started at the corporate office. Its technically the truth of why grandpa sent him there and would answer YY's questions. 

Based on the previews it looks like the misunderstanding is cleared up. I like how the show moves fast through that instead of dragging it on.

I would rather YY tell KJ about her daughter, but that would imply she acknowledges she has romantic feelings for him vs a work friend feelings and she is not there yet. 

HM is def planning an ambush. 

• Like 2

We're getting a day date tomorrow! I'm so excited :relaxed:

I don't think Youngyi's acknowledged it consciously yet, but she's definitely at least a *little* sweet on Kyungjoon right now, because she brushed out her hair and put on lipstick and dressed up--she wouldn't have done all that back when they were at the convenience store together. I thought her putting on the sneakers he got her was so sweet, especially since he noticed she never wore them. 

Another thing I love about this show? It doesn't make Kyungjoon's blindness out to be the worst thing that ever happened to him. His father and stepmom are jack*sses about it, but Kyungjoon finds comfort and inspiration from it; and he sees that Youngyi isn't ableist and that draws him to her even more. It's so cool that he's falling for someone who wouldn't have pitied or been discriminatory to him when he was blind. 

I can't wait for Kyungjoon to meet Mirinae. She's so surrounded by love by her family, and I know Kyungjoon will give her lots of love, too. 

• Like 2

@youactlikeicare Yeah YY is definitely not ready yet. So i think HM will be the one to reveal it or he will accidentally see YY with Mirinae.

@ladyda Since YY has supressed any thought about romance since her husband died and focused on raising her daughter. I think she has forgotten how it feels. She will slowly realize she has started to have feelings for KJ.

I think it's better the faster KJ finds out. YY will be extremely resistant to start any kind of romantic relationship considering she is a widow and a mother. Best chance KJ has is to know YY has a daughter and pursue her regardless so she opens up.

• Like 2

YY got shocked by KJ after he said exact some words as her late husband. YY dropped a glass from chock. YY had a flashback of her when she was pregnant and Dojin stopped to talk to a baby. HM arrived outside the cafe when YY and KJ were working. HM got jealous seeing the flowers. Mirinae asks if YY is on a date. HM trying to say no and they are working. Mirinae don't want to disturb her mother and wants to go home instead. Mirinae says shes hungry i think and forces HM to drag her away. Sigh now HM is telling Mirinae to keep it a secret that they were outside the cafe.

KJ come home and saw High heels snooping around in his room. He arrives and they start having a fake conversation and talk about i think when KJ was blind. High heels touch KJ on the shoulder and then leave. KJ change face and dust his shoulder off like he has dirt there . High Heels catch SJ taking pill and confront him and SJ is in a bad mental state and about loudly to say he killed someone High Heels trying to quiet him and looks like she is going to slap him and KJ enters grab her arm and ask what she is doing.

First off, Mirinae is very mature and sensible. I don't think there will be much problem from her end if YY is going to date someone. Since she never really met her own father. SJ mental state is deteriorating cause of the guilt which causes him to have problem sleeping and bad apetite.

Episode 34 Preview

Upon hearing that Bok-hee has ordered her kimchi-making cabbage, Eun-suk and Chang-il are relieved, thinking that Bok-hee will return soon, using her kim-making as an excuse. However, contrary to the expectations of the two, the bag of cabbage Bok-hee ordered is delivered to a small house, not a large house, and Hwa-gyeong is shocked when Bok-hee tells her that she will make kimchi at the small house...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah now we know for sure SJ killed someone and his mom coved it up.

Yeah I believe more that KJ has YY's late husband's eyes he said another thing that her husband would it socked her. I don't think her having a daughter would bug KJ I think he would love her a lot when he and YY get to together.

Oh YY said she will never have a boyfriend, but we know she will lol.

and yay her daughter messed up HM plan haha.

• Like 4

@backstreetboysfan Mirinae is both mature and sensible. It was clear from her conversation with HM. Even HM acknowledged she was taught well. Since she grew up without ever knowing her father i think both Mirinae and KJ will get along very well. I mean KJ already like children alot and i think it helps with the actor having experience considering hes a father of a daughter and son in real life.

• Like 4

Just like i thought. HM getting more jealous today and being mean towards YY infront of KJ. From the preview shes getting worse. I was doing other stuff at the same time so i might be wrong. But it looked like the female coworker went into High Heels office. I think KJ saw it when he exited his fathers office. Reason HM lashed out at YY in the preview is because it looked like KJ was having nosebleed and YY stopped it with paper and HM saw it.

Episode 35 Preview

Hae-mi continues to get on her nerves when she sees Kyung-joon stepping out whenever it's Young-i's business. Gyeong-jun has a weak heart and is the kind of person who can never overlook poor things, so he gives off a pitiful look in front of Gyeong-jun and hurts Young-yi by telling him not to be smart...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Mirinae is both mature and sensible. It was clear from her conversation with HM. Even HM acknowledged she was taught well. Since she grew up without ever knowing her father i think both Mirinae and KJ will get along very well. I mean KJ already like children alot and i think it helps with the actor having experience considering hes a father of a daughter and son in real life.

Yes I so agree with you, she was taught well. I think so to. Yes that does help also.

• Like 3

To KJ, his walking stick has sentimental value & he wants to keep it, even his grandpa agrees.

HM wants to be evil for once by taking YY daughter to meet YY & KJ during their weekend discussion, however the sweet & smart little girl says otherwise. Phew !

Wonders how would KJ react if he finds out YY has a child. Will YY disclose to KJ who & how his  husband died ?

I think Bok Hee did on purpose to make kimchi at Chang Yi place, to teach Hwa Kyung that life is not  a bed of roses. :joy: or money just drop from the sky.

• Like 2

HM continues being awful and just getting worse. YY is not answering KJ calls. At the end of the episode HM shoe broke and was holding KJ arm. While KJ saw YY and EH in a car together and they went out of the car together and all 4 saw eachother and episode ends. HM keeps overstepping her boundaries in the preview. Misunderstanding eachother that they are dating?. I know that KJ is and will continue to be jealous :D

Episode 36 Preview

Bok-hee threatens Eun-suk with all her family, saying that if Eun-suk does not give up 100 million won, she will continue to live in a small house. At that time, Do-sik cautiously spoke in front of her family as if she had made a big decision. Meanwhile, the first internship at TS Retail is finally starting. Kyung-jun holds Young-i's trembling hand and encourages him to do well until the end...

• Like 4