[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

KJ and YY won the competition like expected. Grandpa knows that High Heels sabotaged.

Male Co-worker saw HM and YY when HM lashed out at YY in private at the office. HM being an jerk during their drinking infront of everyone. While KJ and SJ looked annoyed. KJ kept giving YY water and food. HM was so jealous. HM got really drunk. YY injured her hand and was running to meet EH and EJ. KJ ran after to stop her. He had a bag with some cream for wounds and a bandaid. KJ practically invited himself to their meeting with friends :D . KJ and EH was fightning with words regarding YY. KJ was so jealous. Eunjin knew what was going on and she was enjoying it soo much hahaha. SJ brought HM home who is drunk. Episode ends with Dosik outside cleaning trash i think and saw KJ and YY asleep in car with their head on eachother. KJ and YY getting closer in preview and HM is mad as hell.

Episode 39 Preview

Even though the dinner ended after Hae-mi returned home, Hae-mi heard that Gyeong-jun had returned home the next morning and began to suspect what happened between Gyeong-jun and Yeong-yi. Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun goes to the library to volunteer and runs into an unexpected person there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

When HM wanted to tell KJ about YY  ( ending of yesterday's episode), it got continued today and was interrupted by the male co-worker.  LAter on HM and KJ were in the break room and HM wanted to continue her conversation, but KJ said something, that put the breaks on HM.  She was saying something like she wanted the team members to not have secrets and KJ said, how YY would feel if she knew that they were friends.  He did not let her continue with YY secret.  

Ooooooo way to go KJ.  Here is the clip.  

• Like 3

Okay's today's episode was so good I am so happy they won. HM wanting to expose YY secret but KJ wouldn't hear it he will wait and let YY tell him when she is ready Go KJ. 

I love that YY has so many good people beside her she has both brothers they both told HM to stop it.

Haha KJ went along with YY to her party with her friends he was so jealous lol, and omy that ending.

• Like 2

I just saw on MDL that now the episodes are up to 124. Guess they added more to this one just have to wait and see if true.

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah todays episode was amazing. Loved it. KJ vs EH was fun and EJ was enjoying herself watching them while YY was totally clueless.

Yes that whole scene was amazing lol :), her friend so knew.

• Like 2

Grandpa summon High heels to his room to question her on the intern presentation cause he

knew High Heels sabotage, yet she lies to him.  Grrrrrrrr... i really hate her.

Poor SJ got scolded by High Heels for giving high marks to KJ & YY presentation. She still

wants to control SJ life & have him to be Chairman of TS Group.  I doubt SJ would want

the post of the Chairman, he might give the seat to KJ.

@Lunkera  I have a hunch that both brothers SJ & KJ are interested in YY. Who do you think

YY will choose , KJ or SJ ??

I choose KJ with YY but will grandpa approve once he found out YY has a child ??

HM is so despicable, she keeps on targeting YY at the bbq dinner get together. She's going to be  as evil as High Heels & i'm sure HH will back her up.

YY was right, she is not afraid if HM were to disclosed to KJ  that she had a child.

• Like 4

I can see why Eun Sook blames YY for Do Jin’s death but it seems the intensity of her blame hasn’t been lessened all those years.  She told her husband that the pain of her grief was still unbearable.   I understand grief isn’t something which can be turned on and off with one snap.  Time helps some but to other unfortunates it latches on forever.   
If ES still blames YY, is it because she is afraid to face grief by herself?  Perhaps when she feels pain, instead of bottling up her emotions, she lashes out at YY who carries guilty feelings ((so accepts her outburst without complaint.))  So over time it appears DJ’s death brought grief and guilt which have forged an unusual bond between YY and ES.

However ES doesn’t seem aware how much she came to lean on YY for emotional support.  When she heard her friend found a man for YY, there was panic in her face.  Then when the grandma disappeared and the family couldn’t find her, sobbing ES leaned on YY for comfort and in turn YY  sweetly responded with an air of familiar ritual.    

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

KJ and EH both insist on paying put KJ wins and end up paying :D . EH trying to help YY home but EJ says KJ can take her home (EJ is the best). EJ and EH have a talk at home. EH thought no one knew he liked YY but EJ saw right through him. EJ knows EH doesn't stand a chance. Dosik hides and he remembers KJ from the bridge. Hahaha YY wakes up and is in shock shes in the car with KJ. KJ apologize or something for it. YY runs back home. YY has to bribe Dosik from telling ES. 

YY remember last night in the car. KJ give her a blanket or something. KJ plays classical music. SJ talking with KJ about last night and such. I think KJ has to hurry :D . YY off with Mirinae somewhere. SJ talk with HM in the office and i think SJ giving HM subtle warning or something.

YY is at EJ place and they talk. EJ gave YY clothes and YY is really happy. HM called ES to find out about YY. KJ leave i think to volunteer at the library like in written preview. KJ looking at the books. KJ meets Mirinae. I think KJ asked about the book. KJ and Mirinae talk. I think KJ finds out Mirinae has no father.  They talk KJ look happily at Mirinae.  KJ doesn't find out yet about Mirinae being YY daughter i think. But in the preview HM confront KJ if he likes YY.

KJ already like Mirinae so when he finds out there won't be an issue. I'm guessing the finds out within 2 weeks. That scene didn't disappoint. KJ was so good and gentle with her. Helps that he has a daughter himself so i'm going to enjoy it alot in the future.

40 previews

Hae-mi visits Gyeong-jun's house with the excuse that he came to play Go, which Chairman Jang likes.
Hae-mi asks Gyeong-jun about what happened to Young-i the night before and asks him to honestly tell him how he feels about Young-i.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

KJ had a nice conversation with MRN.  She told KJ that she did not have a father like the one in the book.  KJ confessed that he did not have a mother.  Asking her how come she is alone and who she came with she answered that she came with her mother and her mother would come back.  Nice introduction to the next phase of the journey.  

HM is running around trying to figure out who all were out till the morning hours of the day drinking and having fun :naughty:.  She is irked that KJ and YY were together.  She called her aunt out of the blue and asked what time YY came home that day and the MIL figured out that YY must be out all night.  She is getting the cold shoulder in the preview.  

EJ tells EH that she knows that he likes her.  He asks how and why she left him with KJ.  EJ says that YY is her friend and she probably wanted her to decide.  

In SJ office, he ask why she likes KJ (I think!) and she answers that she has liked him from when she met him even before TJ retail. ( did not understand the full conversation).  

Anyway, have a great weekend guys!  Have fun shopping on Black Friday.  Chat next week.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@angelwingssf I had my suspicion yesterday about that the unexpected person he would be meeting is Mirinae since Mirinae likes reading. KJ likes her instantly. Nice that Mirinae said she has no father so when KJ sees YY and Mirinae later he won't misunderstand that she is hiding that shes married or something. But anyway, KJ trusts YY already anyway. I really loved this scene since he was soo good with her. I can't wait in the future when KJ starts dating YY and all 3 of them will have outings.

• Like 7