[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

Wow so unexpected  HM saved KJ before and now she did it again with grandpa.  It’s going to be very awkward for KJ from now on.  He has to thread extra carefully in dealing with HM.   What a bummer 

However things around HM appear to be not so simple black and white.   Well if she fell for KJ, it’s not totally her fault.   She mentioned that KJ was very private and didn’t socialize with anybody, yet he was available to her.  So for 3 three years she’s confident that he had a feeling for her too.  When KJ realized HM misread his behavior, he apologized.  Though she felt hurt and humiliated,  she didn’t have any recourse to do anything about it.  But unfortunately the stepmom already stepped in and lured HM in for KJ.    HM assumes the stepmom is KJ’s real mom. She has no idea of the stepmom’s real intention so it’s not surprising she tries to change KJ’s feeling for her.  

The grandpa just learned KJ had no feeling for HM as a girlfriend so he felt bad for HM.  He doesn’t know it’s the stepmom’s scheme to use HM in order to control KJ in some ways.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, booha said:

Wow so unexpected  HM saved KJ before and now she did it again with grandpa.  It’s going to be very awkward for KJ from now on.  He has to thread extra carefully in dealing with HM.  

Its just co-incidence that HM was there at the right time & place.

KJ has to be strong and stand on his own feet to decide, must not get sway away easily just

because he is being obliged by HM for saving him & his grandpa.

• Like 9

@Thong Thin I agree.  And because we are still in episode 43, I think they will add that twist of KJ feeling indebted to HM and will be conflicted on how to interact with her without YY misunderstanding. HM will take advantage of the situation and will do the best she can to get attention from KJ,  be closer to KJ's family and make sure she gets their affection. That way, she will gain more points with them rather than YY who she already knows that KJs parents would not want for KJ.  I don't mind the twist as long as it does not go on for long. 

I too believe that KJ will be able to figure out how to convince YY his intention, dispel doubts from YY's thoughts regarding HM and KJ's real relationship, and figure out how to put HM in her place. Hopefully, by episode 70, we are done with those conflicts and focus on another twist. Maybe by then, issue would be YY's in-laws against KJ and YY's relationship. Or, if KJ can't get HM off his back and forced to be with her and his hands tied, with KH moving in  and confessing to YY how he feels as I have a feeling YY will tell KJ about Miri Nae and then say flat out "No" to  KJ.  Then there will be more misunderstandings between them as HM will cause more trouble for YY.  Ugh, not looking forward to the next few episodes if that's the case. lol.   I do believe thought that KJ's grandpa and KS be there to support baby chick and KJ and help them out.  KS is already trying to get close to YY to be each other's support.  KS will be there for YY protecting her specially once he figures out that he robbed YY of a husband and Miri Nae a father. I think YY being a mother will spread in the office because HM will make sure of it.  Hopefully KS will be stronger to face his mother's evil schemes and do the right thing.  Unless the writers will go down that route of getting the brothers fight for YY due to some other misunderstanding.  Just couldn't help think of that twist specially when Grandpa mentioned in one of the later episodes warning the brothers to stay the way they are and to support each other even if some people are trying to tear their relationship apart. lol 

Oh, I don't like HM ha ha ha so I really, really hope she does not end up with KS ha ha ha  that poor thing already had HH for his mom, hope the writers give him a break and live his life without any "HH- like" person badgering and bullying him.  Just my thoughts. 

• Like 8

@VanellopeVS2020 Considering this drama is very similiar to Unasked Family that the writer co-wrote. HM would probably give up around 70s i guess and switch to SJ. Will take some time for YY and KJ to get together. They will probably use like you said a plot to make the ML feel indebted to SFL but will break apart. I'm sure we will have sweet scenes with the Leads and Mirinae. We just have to wait patiently. It will probably the pretty slow until 60 which is half-way. It's time anyway for KJ to find out about Mirinae and YY to find out about KJ being the eldest grandson of TS Retail. Hopefully in the future Grandpa will encourage KJ and YY after Grandpa get over that YY has a child. Hope Grandpa last until the end.

• Like 6

HM answered chairman phone and found out it was YY. HM told the chairman about the phone and that YY called. Grandpa explained it all. Grandpa also said for HM to give up. HM refuse in her mind. HM threw away and went to YY to beg and calling sister in law haha. HM is using the family card. So it will take awhile until they start dating. EJ scolding YY for her sacrificing attitude probably.  HM crying in car. SJ called. SJ asked if she was crying. SJ said he will come. They at a bar and HM keep crying. SJ laughing and making fun of her. It was quite funny seeing HM bawling. YY is ignoring KJ text messages.

Also from this at the end, from SJ caring attitude, HM will fall in love with him instead. She probably will let KJ go in a few weeks.

Episode 45 Preview

After regaining his energy, Chairman Jang urges Kyung-Jun to stop going to the hospital and go out on a date.
Kyung-jun waits for Young-i at a cafe in her neighborhood. He is greatly surprised to see someone's face entering the cafe...

• Like 5

@Lunkera  @VanellopeVS2020  it will take a while for YY & KJ to be together as a dating couple. There are few factors; objections from grandpa should he found out YY had a child, YY family will be shocked if she found out YY is dating HM boy friend ( remember HM mother shows KJ pix to Eun Sook),

HH will make life difficult for YY instead of KJ because KJ is grandpa pet grandson.

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

It's time anyway for KJ to find out about Mirinae and YY to find out about KJ being the eldest grandson of TS Retail. 

i am more concern about YY reactions once she found out KJ is TS Group grandson and not from  a poor/average family. She hates lying.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Will continue probably until KJ finds out they are in-laws or HM decide to go for SJ instead. Atleast the story are progressing forward now instead of the "bullying YY plot".

I understand that family helps out, but I am comparing this with that of the time when HM told YY to behave herself as she was keeping their relationship secret and that she has met his parents and family.  Now she is begging YY to not give into KJ because she is in love with her.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

@backstreetboysfan Better that they solve all the sideplots first. Like HM for example and secrets. Also KJ needs to find out about Mirinae and YY will also need time to be convinced. YY is too self-sacrificing. HM will also use the in-laws at this point unless she decide to switch to SJ. It's better to take it slow than to date-breakup-get back together-breakup again.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Better that they solve all the sideplots first. Like HM for example and secrets. Also KJ needs to find out about Mirinae and YY will also need time to be convinced. YY is too self-sacrificing. HM will also use the in-laws at this point unless she decide to switch to SJ. It's better to take it slow than to date-breakup-get back together-breakup again.

Yes I so agree with all of this 100% @Lunkera It is better this way nod.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I understand that family helps out, but I am comparing this with that of the time when HM told YY to behave herself as she was keeping their relationship secret and that she has met his parents and family.  Now she is begging YY to not give into KJ because she is in love with her.

HM begging YY for help, what a loser ! 

Love does not work if is one sided no matter how hard you push.

Even if it works, will not last longer which will reach the stage of divorce.

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

HM will also use the in-laws at this point unless she decide to switch to SJ. 

HM will use grandma if begging YY fails. 

SJ ! ... i think he dislike her too, unless there's a twist in the plot.

• Like 4

On 12/2/2022 at 12:53 AM, Thong Thin said:

Its just co-incidence that HM was there at the right time & place.

KJ has to be strong and stand on his own feet to decide, must not get sway away easily just

because he is being obliged by HM for saving him & his grandpa.

It was surprising to see HM drop her manicured appearance and wail like that.  But annoyingly SJ, instead reacting uneasily, showed his amusement at her total meltdown.  I guess SJ didn’t expect HM had such an uncalculated vulnerable side.

Gosh the writer did with YY’s MIL. She annoyed me with her whining nasal talk and then when she moped around with sad eyes from Do Min’s death, it’s hard not to feel bad for her, though she still annoys me.  

Wow the way HM called YY SIL( honorific) was a bit cringy but at least she made a sincere expression.   As DO Suk has been doing lately to YY calling her SIL because he owes her money.  At least Do Suk isn’t such a calculating person like HM.  He is immature but good hearted.   

But I have to give credit to HM about her quick mind.  She understood what the grandpa said.  KJ isn’t frivolous about his feelings for a girl.  Also she knew there was limit to what she could do as the grandpa is the elderly and a chairman.  

Yeah I have to wait to see the next move by the writer.   Will HM go back and try to scheme with the stepmom or let the stepmom carry on for her…  But if HM gets close to SJ, there will be a firebomb from the stepmom who never let SJ to marry like HM.  Then maybe HM/SJ has to ask help from YY/KJ by saying something like it’s for the sake of being a family.  haha

• Like 5