[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

On 12/4/2022 at 12:20 PM, booha said:

Gosh the writer did with YY’s MIL. She annoyed me with her whining nasal talk and then when she moped around with sad eyes from Do Min’s death, it’s hard not to feel bad for her, though she still annoys me.  

At least Do Suk isn’t such a calculating person like HM.  He is immature but good hearted. 

But I have to give credit to HM about her quick mind.  She understood what the grandpa said.  KJ isn’t frivolous about his feelings for a girl.  Also she knew there was limit to what she could do as the grandpa is the elderly and a chairman.  

YY MIL irritates me when she opens her mouth, all she cares is only Do Sik & money.

I dont blame her for that, cause now her only hopes is on Do Sik to become a doctor to take over her brother place.

But she will go crazy once she found out about Do Sik being performing  so bad in his medical exams.

Yes, no doubt Do Sik is immature due to influences by his friends on getting rich schemes, he is  soft & kind at heart to YY daughter.

I hope Do Sik & Eun Jin pairs up to open a cafe, at least to show both their parents that they are  able to stand on their own feet.

HM is smart but selfish when comes to KJ. She wants to own him all by herself.

• Like 3

KJ confronted Ms Im. YY didn't really appear in the first half. The one who came to meet KJ was indeed HM. KJ was clearly not happy. KJ also wrote later that he clearly understand YY feelings :( . YY finally talked with Grandpa. I think they agreed to meet up. YY grabbed the hairpin from DY again. DY realized she misunderstood EH and is mad. Grandpa is eating with YY at the gomtang restaurant. Grandpa knows YY backstory now with her having a daughter and living with her in laws i think. KJ jogging and having flashbacks of YY. Preview. HM and Mother visit KJ house. Both KJ and Grandpa look clearly unhappy. KJ meets Mirinae at the library again. EJ sees them together and tells YY back home. YY intends to tell KJ that she is a mother i think.

Episode 46 Preview

Hae-mi and Hwa-kyung visit Chairman Chang's house after receiving an invitation. Chairman Jang feels sorry for Yoon-hee for inviting Hae-mine to his house without consulting him.
Meanwhile, Eun-jin, who takes Mirinae to the library, is greatly surprised to find Kyung-joon and Mirinae reading a book together.

Title for preview video [Episode 46 preview] I have to tell you that I'm the mother of a baby [Episode 46] | KBS broadcast

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

When YY got HM to met KJ and not her KJ is not happy.Aww, I think KJ thinks YY doesn't have feels for him.

I am so happy YY told KJ Grad papa her backstory. 

At the end KJ is jogging and has flashbacks of him and YY *He is starting to maybe believe that his feels are own. *The Promo* HM and her mom need to give up already. KJ sees YY daughter again and YY says she has to tell KJ so maybe it will come out soon.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

YY MIL irritates me when she opens her mouth, all she cares is only Do Sik & money.

I dont blame her for that, cause now her only hopes is on Do Sik to become a doctor to take over her brother place.

But she will go crazy once she found out about Do Sik being performing  so bad in his medical exams.

Yes, no doubt Do Sik is immature due to influences by his friends on getting rich schemes, he is  soft & kind at heart to YY daughter.

I hope Do Sik & Eun Jin pairs up to open a cafe, at least to show both their parents that they are  able to stand on their own feet.

HM is smart but selfish when comes to KJ. She wants to own him all by herself.

Yeah but when YY’s MIL finds out she is killing Do Sik who loses hair and develops rashes because of stress from studying, she will wake up and remember something about her son.  Do Sik has a cotton candy brain. Haha
It’s nice to see the whole family put aside Do Sik’s foolish venture and rally around to help him. At the same time they are also mindful about Eun Sook’s fragile emotional state.  
Just like any family, they argue with each other and then, in time of need, they held together.

15 hours ago, Lunkera said:

KJ confronted Ms Im. YY didn't really appear in the first half. The one who came to meet KJ was indeed HM. KJ was clearly not happy. KJ also wrote later that he clearly understand YY feelings :( . YY finally talked with Grandpa. I think they agreed to meet up. YY grabbed the hairpin from DY again. DY realized she misunderstood EH and is mad. Grandpa is eating with YY at the gomtang restaurant. Grandpa knows YY backstory now with her having a daughter and living with her in laws i think. KJ jogging and having flashbacks of YY. Preview. HM and Mother visit KJ house. Both KJ and Grandpa look clearly unhappy. KJ meets Mirinae at the library again. EJ sees them together and tells YY back home. YY intends to tell KJ that she is a mother i think.

Episode 46 Preview

Hae-mi and Hwa-kyung visit Chairman Chang's house after receiving an invitation. Chairman Jang feels sorry for Yoon-hee for inviting Hae-mine to his house without consulting him.
Meanwhile, Eun-jin, who takes Mirinae to the library, is greatly surprised to find Kyung-joon and Mirinae reading a book together.

Title for preview video [Episode 46 preview] I have to tell you that I'm the mother of a baby [Episode 46] | KBS broadcast

I actually like that KJ is getting to know Mirinae without YY.  That will make it much easier for YY and KJ when they begin to open up to each other.  Or if YY still can’t decide,  Mirinae can nudge her toward KJ.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan From watching it with subs, it seems like KJ identity as part of the owner family will be revealed. Ms Im told KJ that's what she was ordered to do. But she feels bad that YY had to suffer. Grandpa knows YY history now and says hes proud of her.

Yeah I agree, I think it will come out soon nod. I am so proud of how KJ Grandpa handled it.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan From watching it with subs, it seems like KJ identity as part of the owner family will be revealed. Ms Im told KJ that's what she was ordered to do. But she feels bad that YY had to suffer. Grandpa knows YY history now and says hes proud of her.

I like how grandpa treat Ms An, she is more like a companion to him then a housekeeper.

He even likes the scarf that Ms An knitted.

Glad the air is cleared,Ms Im told KJ knows that it is  HH orders that sabotage their presentations.

Since secrets can't be kept for long, is a matter of time the whole company knows KJ real identity.

Being KJ, he will not act high & mighty just because he's the grandson of TS Group. He will still

be his humble self.

YY finally found a good time to reveal to grandpa that she has a daughter & invited him to have

a meal at her grandma restaurant.

See, in the eyes of Eun Sook, is only money.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. 

One day she will realise that money can't buy you love & happiness.

• Like 7

lol Grandma handed Grandpa loads of empty soju bottles since he was always turning it in at the convenience store so she thinks hes poor. KJ and Grandpa not happy with HM and HM mom visit. EJ and Mirinae visit the library and let Mirinae go on her own. Mirinae run into KJ. KJ helps mirinae by carrying her so she can choose a book to read.

EJ sees it and call YY but YY is busy so she doesnt answer. YY meets up with KJ. They are eating noodles together. ES finds out about DS grades. ES chase DS out of the house. YY is about to tell him but DS comes and reveal in the worst possible way. Hes such an idiot. EJ beat DS. Ends with KJ feeling embarassed calling himself crazy and tell SJ that YY is married with a kid. In the preview it seems everyone knows now that KJ is part of the owner family and everyone bowing their head to him. YY will find out.

So the reason they had Mirinae reveal that she didnt have a father is for when KJ will see both YY and Mirinae together.

I hate Dosik soo much. When i thought he would slowly get better he prove me wrong.

Episode 47 Preview

Do-sik confides to Eun-suk about the pain she felt while studying forcibly. Eun-suk cannot easily accept her confession of Do-shik, and she weeps sadly.
Meanwhile, the fact that Gyeong-jun is Chairman Chang's grandson is revealed to TS Retail Warriors, and Young-yi is shocked to hear the news...

• Like 5

I hate DS for interrupting KJ & YY when both wants to reveal their personal truth.

Poor KJ, he seems like he was con by YY - not knowing that she is a married lady with a child. 

He is not in fault and so does YY. In fact, both are sincere to each other is just that he did were waiting

for the correct time to reveal so that there's no understanding between them should they decided

to start  dating each other.

Finally, the day has come for Eun Sook where she accidentally found DS exams results.

She feels like the whole family has betrayed her & kept her from knowing. 

LOL, grandma handed over 2 bags full of empty bottles for grandpa and he was a little taken back.

Grandpa was not happy to know HH invited HM & family for dinner without his knowledge, is sort

of no respect to grandpa at all. Unknowingly, HH who is still trying her very best to match HH with KJ

will be disappointed if she finds out that KJ rejected HH.

HM who still playing along with KJ as though they are very closed will hurt herself more if she doesn't

stop &  will hurt her pride more.

Preview shows that the whole company knows who & how is KJ related to TS Group.

How will KJ confront YY & explain to her.

• Like 3

Seems like KJ dad found out something and is upset with HH. YY and KJ end on bad terms now with YY mostly wanted them to be strangers. YY and HM talk at the end. HM is nasty again. YY leave and HM smirk thinking all her trouble is gone. Everything will soon be crashing down for her. Grandpa is at the office now. Maybe YY will find out soon about Grandpa. Seems like he might return to the company or making his moves.

Episode 48 Preview

Chairman Chang suddenly arrives at TS Retail. Surprised by the news that Chairman Jang has come to the company, Jae-Lee and Yoon-Hee are terrified and leave to meet him.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Seems like KJ dad found out something and is upset with HH. YY and KJ end on bad terms now with YY mostly wanted them to be strangers. YY and HM talk at the end. HM is nasty again. YY leave and HM smirk thinking all her trouble is gone. Everything will soon be crashing down for her. Grandpa is at the office now. Maybe YY will find out soon about Grandpa. Seems like he might return to the company or making his moves.

Episode 48 Preview

Chairman Chang suddenly arrives at TS Retail. Surprised by the news that Chairman Jang has come to the company, Jae-Lee and Yoon-Hee are terrified and leave to meet him.

Thank you for the updates.  Appreciate it.  

Spoiler

Wondering what HH is spouting off.  Is SJ not KJ half brother.  Why would grandpa sideline him out even though both are his grandchildren.  

Plea from the son to treat him as her second child instead of DJ's replica.  

I get that YY is upset that KJ did not tell her that he was the grandson of this corporation.  But, YY needs to put herself in his shoes and appreciate his efforts for trying to rise from the bottom.  She knows how hard he worked alongside her and how he achieved it with her.  Maybe he is rich, but he never showed it once he started working with her.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali Drama Queen ha ha ha That's so funny but very true. 

@Lunkera Thanks for the previews as always. 

@angelwingssf Not sure about YY moving out of in-laws. But I agree with @Lunkera that she may not yet leave. I remember her mentioning to KJ's grandpa about growing up lonely and would not want her daughter to grow up the way she did.  As for YY not understanding KJ's situation, I think eventually she will understand. At this point, she already has feelings for KJ and I think it is more of the heart and feeling betrayed that's acting up and not the mind. Frustrations with HM, with her in-laws and also having a lot of unknows may be triggers.  If she is upset about the news of KJ being the grandson of the owner of the company... OMG what more if she finds out that KJ's grandpa is KJ's grandpa and realizes that SJ is KJ's brother. Too many things going on and being revealed. Give her time, YY will eventually realize situation and know how to handle things.  But I feel that for the meantime she will try to avoid everyone until things calm down.  Besides, I have a feeling that the next few episodes, KJ will be busy working with Grandpa to build up his image and strengthen his position in the company. HH will be on guard and will try to see how she can ruin KJ and stop grandpa. 

@Thong Thin Yep, I agree with you about HM.  Am just waiting for that scene when she realizes there is no way in @#$@ that KJ will look in her direction and make her his GF or any other future with her aside from being friend zoned. LOL 

@backstreetboysfan Thanks for all the updates on ratings.  Hopefully this drama will get high ratings by the time it ends.  Even if there were really annoying peeps in here, I still love how the writers and directors handled most of the main scenes like KJ and YY relationship,  EJ and YY relationship wherein she favors YY's choice and not just siding with brother,  KJ and Miri Nae's accidental meetings and how they interact beautifully, KJ and SJ's brotherly bond, Grandpa and how determined he is to protect KJ as well as Baby Chick with Ms. An. And very much enjoyed the competition of all those that liked YY. LOL 

@booha Don't get me started with Do Sik's cotton candy brain. ha ha ha

For now, getting my popcorn and enjoying the show.  :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1