[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf I had my suspicion yesterday about that the unexpected person he would be meeting is Mirinae since Mirinae likes reading. KJ likes her instantly. Nice that Mirinae said she has no father so when KJ sees YY and Mirinae later he won't misunderstand that she is hiding that shes married or something. But anyway, KJ trusts YY already anyway. I really loved this scene since he was soo good with her. I can't wait in the future when KJ starts dating YY and all 3 of them will have outings.

IT was a pleasure seeing him with Mirinae.  They say the love not only shows in the eyes but the entire face.  He did not have to tell mirinae that he does not have a mother.  But he wanted her to feel good and he does not anyway have a mother who he can rely on.  He has a namesake one who causes more trouble than any one should.  But that is life.  Since he was waiting for the book that Mirinae was reading, she said she will finish it quickly to give it to him.  He told her to take her time to read it.  So sweet and thoughtful.

The interaction between them is not forced.  And neither is that between YY and KJ.  But HM and KJ feels so forced.  Of course the story is making it believable.  But it feels good.  I hope the writers will keep them brave and weather any storm that comes their way.  

I hope KJ would not say anything to HM about his feelings for YY.  She is not to be trusted.  SJ already asked about HM and why does she feel jealous about YY.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Again, awesome episode, Good YY and KJ scenes, the way he looks at her :wub:, I love that he is so understanding and is waiting until YY is ready to tell him he is also denying his feeling atm. He met Mirinae he was so sweet with her and he knows she doesn't have a dad I think he will understand when he finds out that she is YY daugther.

I really hope KJ does not tell HM.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan KJ hasn't even realized himself yet that he likes YY. I wonder how long it will take. He better hurry soon with both EH and SJ interested.

subconsciously, KJ did not realise that he likes YY. KJ is showing his caring sides to YY as part

of the team where they work together to achieve their goals.

The scene where KJ & YY daughter having a casual chat in the library is so sweet. 

How sweet of them to share their  bit , where one does not have a father and the other

does not have a mother. 

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I hope KJ would not say anything to HM about his feelings for YY.  She is not to be trusted.  SJ already asked about HM and why does she feel jealous about YY.  

Se Jun comment on HM face to face about her being jealous abt YY was a good one.

Hope, this comment will change HM if she really wants to have KJ.

@Lunkera  KJ is the slow & steady type to voice out that he likes YY, he will take his time.

Unless he forseee that's competition on between Se Jun & Eun Ho, then he might speed up :joy:

• Like 6

New gifs <333

I loved this scene a lot; actually, I love any scene where Youngyi's getting love and care. I think she's so used to running around taking care of everyone else that it's what's most comfortable for her, and she's not used to someone noticing when she's hurt or tired, and then taking care of her. We're so far from hose first episodes when they were working at the convenience store together, but even way back then Kyungjoon noticed when she was crying, even as she denied it. 

dac5457f89ff82adeb3ab29b215b2714e12959a5

caef7f55ccc03799575dba4e0a9bd4442ed30eb9

ef18b5a7046875fa8b2b4e31cc55224897a02833

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@ladyda That's why im looking forward to when they finally start dating. She always have to work hard for others with no one to properly care for her. Sure she has her friends, but it's not the same. Ever since her husband died, she had to raise Mirinae and deal with all her in-laws problems and a moody MIL who blames her for her husband's death. She had to work herself to death. So i want to see YY getting taken care of instead of taking care of others. KJ is the only one who can break throught her shell completely. Neither EH or SJ has that ability.

• Like 7

I’m wondering what if Do Jin hasn’t been able to leave yet and lingers around as a spirit guardian for the duration.  When KJ met Eun Ho again in the food stall,  he grabbed his hand very hard.  At first I felt KJ’s seemingly childish jealous act was funny and cute.  Then again later the way KJ’s grabbing EH made me view it differently and somehow think about Do Jin.    Do Jin and Eun Ho were best friends. But nothing much is revealed about their past regarding YY.  Maybe they were best friends but were friendly rivals??

Even after 5 years it appears the rest of the family has been able to put behind the pain and move on whereas YY and MIL couldn’t.    So I thought about Do Jin being a spirit guardian so he could help YY and MIL.    Eun Jin teasingly said the way YY and KJ met accidentally three times must be fate.  It’s twice KJ said exactly what Do Jin said to YY.  It’s like Do Jin sees KJ is the right person for YY and their daughter.  YY had her feelings deeply buried with Do Jin, till, when she heard KJ say the exact words Do Jin said in the past,  her feelings began to crack open ever so slightly.  The first time she heard it, she looked shocked and then, the second time,  she responded by beginning to pay attention to who KJ was as a person. Yes I’m just wondering     
Btw MIL said she had a very strong feeling against YY with Eun Ho because he was Do Jin’s best friend. So maybe Do Jin wrote off  Eun Ho from YY?? haha 

RciaV3F.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

More KJ and Mirinae interactions. YY calls for Mirinae. KJ says to himself so her name is Mirinae. Wow KJ slowly realize his feelings today during his talk with HM at home. HM bullying YY again att office and asking what she did to make KJ pitying her. YY distance herself from KJ again. KJ chase her outside the office. YY lash out cause of what HM said. I think pitying her and stuff and they argue. YY walks off. KJ has flashbacks. KJ follow YY and confess to her that he likes her it seems like. I did not expect it yet. Seems like HM actions made KJ realize his feelings faster :D . In the preview KJ finally sees HM bullying YY.

Episode 41 Preview

Kyung-jun witnesses Hae-mi treating Young-i inappropriately. Angry at her, Gyeong-jun scolds Hae-mi, but Hae-mi, saddened by Gyeong-jun's behavior, asks her if Kyung-jun's feelings for Young-i are nothing but pure camaraderie. In response to Hae-mi's question, Gyeong-jun begins to convey his sincerity with a determined expression...

HM plotting with High Heels now against YY. Posting Preview when out.

Confession :

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

The conversation between Mirinae and KJ is both sad and beautiful. Mirinae says she has actually read the book 10 times and that the dead father comes to visit the protagonist on sunny day as a sun, rainy day as rain,cold day as snow. It's both sad and beautiful. KJ says she has pretty eyes while Mirinae says KJ eyes are pretty and sparkly. Mirinae says she can see herself in KJ eyes. Seems like they both feel a connection instantly. HM says she never letting YY go because KJ likes her ugh. HM lies to HH that YY is acting weak and such to seduce KJ. If anyone does it's HM. 

In the preview what KJ says is : Is this the way you have treated her all this time?. SJ also encourage KJ if he likes her, he has to stay strong and keep YY safe.

• Like 5

I agree @Lunkera that The scene between Mirinae and KJ is both sad and beautiful.

Omg YY thinks KJ just pity's her thanks to HM, we know it is not true, so YY is backing away from KJ :(. and now he is realizing he is in love.

Finally KJ will see HM mistreating YY he looks so mad can he please stop the friendship now.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I agree @Lunkera that The scene between Mirinae and KJ is both sad and beautiful.

Omg YY thinks KJ just pity's her thanks to HM, we know it is not true, so YY is backing away from KJ :(. and now he is realizing he is in love.

Finally KJ will see HM mistreating YY he looks so mad can he please stop the friendship now.

yes he will defend YY, at the moment ML is a really good and really honest man, but with these evil peoples around FL and  with so many episodes left i unfortunately feel like he's going to use the noble idiocy trope to protect the FL, he's probably going to take his distances from her and becoming cold

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

The conversation between Mirinae and KJ is both sad and beautiful. Mirinae says she has actually read the book 10 times and that the dead father comes to visit the protagonist on sunny day as a sun, rainy day as rain,cold day as snow. It's both sad and beautiful. KJ says she has pretty eyes while Mirinae says KJ eyes are pretty and sparkly. Mirinae says she can see herself in KJ eyes. Seems like they both feel a connection instantly. HM says she never letting YY go because KJ likes her ugh. HM lies to HH that YY is acting weak and such to seduce KJ. If anyone does it's HM. 

In the preview what KJ says is : Is this the way you have treated her all this time?. SJ also encourage KJ if he likes her, he has to stay strong and keep YY safe.

20 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Maybe, who knows?. Writer might do like in Unasked Family. When the ML in that drama towards the end was unconscious in the hospital, FL late husband came to him in his dream and told the ML to take good care of FL and Daughter.

Mirinae (미리내) is a Jeju dialect for milkyway (은하수)

Yes it’s ‘sad and beautiful’ as you said.  It’s a well done scene.  The way Mirinae talks has a sound of something hopeful and cheery.  I forgot Do Jin died before his daughter was born.  So the writer lets us know Do Jin’s spirit guardian is here for Mirinae.  I agree ML having kids in his real life helps to create such a believable tender expression when he looks at Mirinae.  
Let’s hope our writer has enough creative juice to come up something different than saying;  Knock! Knock! Excuse me I’m her dead husband.  I just came by to tell you please to take  good care of wife & daughter.  blah blah  :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

yes he will defend YY, at the moment ML is a really good and really honest man, but with these evil peoples around FL and  with so many episodes left i unfortunately feel like he's going to use the noble idiocy trope to protect the FL, he's probably going to take his distances from her and becoming cold

Yes he will defend YY nod, I really hope they do not go that route, I hope they change things up for the better.

• Like 3