[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住

SC2019

When she tied her cardigan to hide her face rash, I was like "Where!? I don't see any?". @ElleSor and Zhi Zhi looked like she had on a burqa ahah.

The previous ep. where Zhi Zhi was drunk & when given a piggyback ride by Jia Xu, she whined she had a flat chest & weighed over 45kg LoL. I was like girl shhh LoL  tmi yo!

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

The previous ep. where Zhi Zhi was drunk & when given a piggyback ride by Jia Xu, she whined she had a flat chest & weighed over 45kg LoL. I was like girl shhh LoL  tmi yo!

I wonder how many times did they shoot this scene :lol:

This drama is so adorable, I watched everything available straight through as soon as I found it. I've loved both of their acting in other projects and it's delightful to see them working together. And yes, I think there were probably times when it was hard to keep a straight face. 

I'm watching another drama right now with very popular leads and a rom com approach, and it's nice and all, standard rom com fare. But both CZY and ZLS have such lovely, natural acting, they feel like real people and not props. It makes you remember all of your own experiences with a crush in a vivid and personal way. Just really nice job!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I'm not familiar with the airing schedule of Hidden Love.

The site I watch it on is stuck on 16.

I am eagerly awaiting the next epis.

I believe it’s 2 episodes every Monday, 1 episode Tuesday, 2 episodes Wednesday, then 1 episode Thursday. Nothing from Friday-Sunday

i wish we had more eps per week but at the same time I don’t want this drama to end  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

AAAARGGHHH, Jiang Ying's friend Xiao Yu is in the house! 

I feel so fortunate that I had a good time doing my internship. Our handlers were the first to arrive, and the last to leave. Trainees weren't left behind, and we were closely supervised to make sure we were doing the right thing, but were also flexible to let us do our thing the way it's comfortable for us to finish the job.

Right, Xiao Yu at work doesn't only:

Spoiler

1. Is openly hostile and bullying SZ;

2. Doesn't teach her or work closely with the intern assigned to her;

3. Admits to her colleague of her disliking SZ for personal reasons;

3. Worse, she breaches someone's privacy by tattling to company outsider Jiang Yian about SZ, cos "friends". 

I smell a showdown coming through!!!

Ok I'm finally here after binge watching all 16 eps available on netflix at one go. I do look like a panda now but it was worth it. I have so much to say....but I'm a little bit burnt out after watching all the eps back to back. Still 9 more eps to go, I probably won't wait for netflix to release the eps and dive into our good old kissasian or dramacool. 

Let me just say that I'm obsessed with Jia Xu now. The actor playing the role looks very dreamy like he has stepped out of a Manhwa. His acting is on another level...Even his slight eyebrow rise makes me want to do things...woww. I thought my fangirling days were beyond me....guess not. Once I'm done with this show, I'm totally gonna dig up his filmography and watch everything he has been in. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok I'm finally here after binge watching all 16 eps available on netflix at one go. I do look like a panda now but it was worth it. I have so much to say....but I'm a little bit burnt out after watching all the eps back to back. Still 9 more eps to go, I probably won't wait for netflix to release the eps and dive into our good old kissasian or dramacool. 

Let me just say that I'm obsessed with Jia Xu now. The actor playing the role looks very dreamy like he has stepped out of a Manhwa. His acting is on another level...Even his slight eyebrow rise makes me want to do things...woww. I thought my fangirling days were beyond me....guess not. Once I'm done with this show, I'm totally gonna dig up his filmography and watch everything he has been in. 

I agree!

He's such a cutie.

His expressions look very natural

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok I'm finally here after binge watching all 16 eps available on netflix at one go. I do look like a panda now but it was worth it. I have so much to say....but I'm a little bit burnt out after watching all the eps back to back.

Woah, that's one serious drama binge watching! Glad you loved Hidden Love Ms Koko! ^_^ The last 9 episodes will make you love our ML even more.

• Like 1

I can't with Sang Yan....First he beats up Jia Xu for dating his sister. Then he gets scared that his sister will get angry for beating her boyfriend up so he tells Jia xu to punch him. Jia xu doesn't hold back either. This whole scene is too funny for me. LOL. 

• LOL 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住
On 7/10/2023 at 3:29 PM, kokodus said:

I can't with Sang Yan....First he beats up Jia Xu for dating his sister. Then he gets scared that his sister will get angry for beating her boyfriend up so he tells Jia xu to punch him. Jia xu doesn't hold back either. This whole scene is too funny for me. LOL. 

I'm on ep 20.. I didn't see this part. Yet I saw it every where and I remember it was in the novel too.  Is there a version where they edited out?  I'm so confused..

NVM..it's at the end....dumb me.

• Like 1

Woah, so apparently Youku will soon start filming First Frost (Eternal Love), the story of Sang Yan and Wen Yi Fan. There are many rumours, but it seems ML frontrunner as of now is Song Wei Long, and FL will be Zhang Yu Xi. 

I'm glad if it's gonna be the same media producer, that means no rights issues whatnot so that the story will remain relatively the same as the novel, and should not clash with Hidden Love, the first story.

@linh5000 It's at the ending of ep20, as mini flashback. It was a brawl in the novel, right?

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Woah, so apparently Youku will soon start filming First Frost (Eternal Love), the story of Sang Yan and Wen Yi Fan. There are many rumours, but it seems ML frontrunner as of now is Song Wei Long, and FL will be Zhang Yu Xi. 

Why can't they do it with the same actor who played Sang Yan in Hidden Love? He was really good. I'm not a huge fan of Song Wei long. Sighh. 

• Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm glad if it's gonna be the same media producer, that means no rights issues whatnot so that the story will remain relatively the same as the novel, and should not clash with Hidden Love, the first story.

@linh5000 It's at the ending of ep20, as mini flashback. It was a brawl in the novel, right?

Ooohh!

Ok, I was wondering the same thing with @kokodus re the older brother actor.

Anyway, I'm ok with SWL...a bit on the passive side but he's basically pleasing to the eye.

• Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

He was really good.

He was an awesome big brother and friend :) 

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Anyway, I'm ok with SWL...a bit on the passive side but he's basically pleasing to the eye.

Aesthetics-wise he can be Sang Yan. Fist Frost Sang Yan is a tsundere through and through, and is also a secret yandere, LOL. Whoever is the final choice for ML, hopefully he can really play the many facets of Sang Yan.

Aww, Victor Ma sang Be Your Light, one of the OSTs! 

• Like 1