[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住

SC2019

On 3/24/2023 at 9:04 AM, ElleSor said:

Awww!

They are so cute together.

I really think ZLS is a good actress.

As for the male lead, I have to see him in the actual epis.

I have only seen the ML in one thing before, but he excels at eye acting (one of the things that rockets people into my top tier--I couldn't care less if they are idols and wear a suit well; I want to see subtle facial acting that reveals what their character is thinking and feeling). To think that Zhao Lusi is in it it, too! And her mom from LLTG! Whatever the heck the story is about, this cast pretty much cements it into my to-watch list. When is it coming out, does anyone know yet?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I have only seen the ML in one thing before, but he excels at eye acting (one of the things that rockets people into my top tier--I couldn't care less if they are idols and wear a suit well; I want to see subtle facial acting that reveals what their character is thinking and feeling).

High five sister! Even if the plot is crap, I'd watch a drama that got actors and actresses who got the chops in eye acting. 

Whatever the heck the story is about, this cast pretty much cements it into my to-watch list.

It's a story of she fell in love first, but he fell harder. :wub: FL first met her elder brother's friend the ML when she was 13, secretly having a crush on him from that time on. They would meet again when she attends the university in ML's hometown. This time, it would be ML's turn to chase after FL.

When is it coming out, does anyone know yet?

They finished filming last October, so maybe late this year? It usually takes at least a year for Cdramas post production before it's aired for viewing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They finished filming last October, so maybe late this year? It usually takes at least a year for Cdramas post production before it's aired for viewing.

:what!:  I did not know that...   its so long...   :rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I did not know that...   its so long...

I wanna see them soon too! It won't be long once the drama receives distribution license.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I have been waiting for such a long time for this, yet with this level of anticipation, there is no air date just yet….

Yeah, it will still be a while. I hope it releases later this year. That would still be considered early though for a Cdrama. I'm guessing it will be more likely early to mid 2024.

Meanwhile, me: re-read the novel, admire the manhua, and watch the donghua :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Yeah, it takes some time to be approved by the governing body for airing as well.

I think the approval can be hit or miss.

Sometimes it takes years for a drama to air because they do not get approved or have to adjust something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住, premieres June 20, starring Zhao Lu Si & Chen Zhe Yuan
12 hours ago, Tamakins said:

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to me... We finally have a date of the start. =D

I am so looking forward to this show.

Happy birthday! Here's something for you, the birthday BTS :)

I really like their eye speak. Plus new stills.

• Blob 1

My gosh, the support for Hidden Love! :love:

More posters/stills

41 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

I can't believe it's gong to air tomorrow.

Yay! Waited for this for a while but worth it

Isn't it great, cos it's only within a year of from when it was filmed? :sweat_smile: Cdramas be like 2yrs after booting ceremony. :joy:

• Like 2