[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

16 hours ago, maribella said:

The preview showed someone with a knife either waiting for DH or SY.  It has to be the pest, now a real nut case.

A guy with a knife is going after DH, must be the work of Jin A.

As mentioned many times by Jin A, nobody can own DH except her. So, if she is going to loose DH  to SY, might as well kill him off.

@monalisa  how can Seo Jun be DH son...is totally absurd.

Idiot Jin A is hallucinating and making up crazy stories. Even her own brother says she is crazy and need medical help.

DH resigned as Chairman of SA Group.. why ???

Is it because he finds the chances of him to reconcile with SY is nil ??

Good !... finally YR wakes up from coma. Fingers crossed that she will testify against CHY with all  her crimes and put CHY in jail for life. However, YR still get light sentence for accomplice with CHY.

Looking at how SY invites Jin Woo into her house, I think they will reconcile for their son happiness.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Looking at how SY invites Jin Woo into her house, I think they will reconcile for their son happiness.

DH might die? 

kdrama writers like to punish revenge seekers, in Red Shoes the FL was ruthless in seeking revenge and ended up alone. In Second husband, she got her man, but was not avenging hard, likewise that same actress in Man in a veil got her man but she was totally eclipsed by her fake evil twin for many episodes.

I think there is a 50-50 chance DH dies but if he lives, it would be DH-SY. 
I think the fact that SY recommended him for the president's post indicates that they will be friends. 

Looks like YR is becoming conscious and much as I hate it, she is being redeemed, maybe even end up with JW again.

If DH dies, I don't think SY will go back to JW. I just don't get tge vibes.

• Like 2

Episode 94 was overall very good, which resulted in the dismissal of Cha Hwa Young as the Chairman of SA Group! But of course, she doesn't give up so easily and Episode 95 continued with her plan to be put back into the company as a condition set by the Union of the employees for the merger to go through. Luckily, Kang Dong Ha and Yoo Soo Yeon were smart enough to put Hong Jin Woo as the President, thereby appeasing the Union and infuriating CHY even more!

I fast forwarded most of the slow-moving plots of Episode 95 and by the end of it, I think Seo Yu Ra has awakened from her coma and next week's last 5 episodes will deal with the fate of everyone. The preview seems to suggest that CHY plotted for Kang Dong Ha to be stabbed. I think the writer will make it more dramatic and instead have YSY saving her from that stab perhaps?

My guess for the ending:

Cha Hwa Young - jailed for a long long time and divorced from her husband

Hong Jin Woo - continues as President of SA Group, remains as a doting father of Seo Jun too. With Seo Yu Ra now awake, maybe he will stay married to her? Not sure about this though. My guess is the divorce will still be on.

Hong Jin A - she will go crazy and put up in a mental hospital

The Dad will divorce CHY and will be involved in a relationship with YSY's Omma

Ko Mi Sook - she will be the biggest winner of all?

Kang Dong Ha - he will be the Chairman of SA Group and get his divorce from HJA. However, I am not sure if he will end up together with Yoo Soo Yeon though

Uncle and his wife - happily married with a new baby

Yoo Soo Yeon - she will also get her revenge but whether she will end up with KDH is a big ?

YSY's Omma - will be in a relationship with HJW's dad

Seo Yu Ra - she will awaken and realise that her revenge is all in vain as her dad is still alive. Hence, her end game will be likely jail-time, admitting to all her crimes and likely get divorced with HJW

Butler Lee - happier as she is working with YSY's Omma now

• Like 2

YR killed her ex bf, murder, he was a roach but coldblooded murder? 

It's a bit much to have SY saying comforting words to the comatose YR to wake her up. Assuming she was seeking revenge for her father on CHY and on SY's father, there has to be some honour for a normal person - pick someone your own size not SJ.

It's as if the writer wants her to be forgiven.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, maribella said:

YR killed her ex bf, murder, he was a roach but coldblooded murder? 

It's a bit much to have SY saying comforting words to the comatose YR to wake her up. Assuming she was seeking revenge for her father on CHY and on SY's father, there has to be some honour for a normal person - pick someone your own size not SJ.

It's as if the writer wants her to be forgiven.

Manipulators like CHW are quick to assess the situation and turn it into their favor.  

• Like 2

DH landing in hospital due to Jina finally makes KMS realises her selfishness in forcing DH to marry Jina. Hope writer kills off Jina. CHY in a flap bcos her previous co-psycho is hurt but didnt bat an eyelid killing people left and right. I will be livid if Jina wakes up! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

DH landing in hospital due to Jina finally makes KMS realises her selfishness in forcing DH to marry Jina. Hope writer kills off Jina. CHY in a flap bcos her previous co-psycho is hurt but didnt bat an eyelid killing people left and right. I will be livid if Jina wakes up! 

I don't want her to die and I don't want to go crazy. I want to see her being punished for all she did. I think best punishment for her is seeing DH and SY marry and live happily every after. I guess that would be the thing she will hate the most.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

I don't want her to die and I don't want to go crazy. I want to see her being punished for all she did. I think best punishment for her is seeing DH and SY marry and live happily every after. I guess that would be the thing she will hate the most.

Yeah this is what I want to happen also.

YR is so easy to manipulate. The fact that she listened to anything CHY said is a joke.

DH suffering again for the people around him being dumb :vicx: Once again, I feel like this would have been better with him and his revenge being more important than SYs. 

I want Jina to get help. If she does have an undiagnosed mental illness, her mother letting her do whatever she wanted made it worse. I hate to say it, but as obnoxious as she is, I don't want her to die. I want her to get medical treatment. 

I still feel its better for Jina to die. She can be treated ONLY IF she wants to be treated. She is very spoilt and headstrong even her mother gives in to her demands. Her father and brother tried to take her to hospital but she doesn"t believe she is crazy. As long as she refuses treatment, she is a danger to the lives and happiness  to DH and SY. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

YR is so easy to manipulate. The fact that she listened to anything CHY said is a joke.

DH suffering again for the people around him being dumb  Once again, I feel like this would have been better with him and his revenge being more important than SYs. 

I want Jina to get help. If she does have an undiagnosed mental illness, her mother letting her do whatever she wanted made it worse. I hate to say it, but as obnoxious as she is, I don't want her to die. I want her to get medical treatment. 

I feel like hammering YR on her head..can't she meet up with SY first before approaching CHY.

Damn it.

Jin A really in a mess...she needs serious help, hallucinating. With her condition I foresee she might hurt herself, SY & DH. She deserved to be lock up in the hospital.

The ending shows DH & Jin A in an accident. Both will survived, but I hope she gets amnesia, DH recovered and return to US for good. 

With DH in coma, YR will sneak in and try to kill him once and for all. But,will be stopped by SY.

Hopefully, SY gets YR to meet her dad before is too late & explain everything to YR during her coma.

• Like 4

Why is Hong sun tae still in the house? He said he'd leave as he couldnt stand CHG's face. I also dont understand how Korean conglomerates can keep the identity of their Chairman or board of directors private. Shouldnt it be public knowledge? If CHY had done some research on Bareun, she wouldn't have been duped by KMS and DH.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I want Jina to get help. If she does have an undiagnosed mental illness, her mother letting her do whatever use she wanted made it worse. I hate to say it, but as obnoxious as she is, I don't want her to die. I want her to get medical treatment. 

Jina is like that because of her mother. She always gets what she wants using money, but her mother never gave her love or care. I don't like what she did to SY, but I can understand her. She is not materialistic, she gave up her shares to MS, which means she is buying love with money, she is obsessed by DH.

In the beginning I disliked her so much, but when she claimed pregnancy I started to feel she is not in her right mind.

I guess she just needs some love and purpose in life, she reminds me of HB in Red Shoes. Her father is the only one who cares about her so he might save her.

I like DH, he gave up his happiness to save SY. I hope he marries her at the end.

• Like 2