[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, Photo Photo said:

Jina's scene with flowery Doha is funny 

I was worried that she was going to get into bed with him, but when the door opened I was just like ... WHHHATTT?! I think I stared at my TV for a while after the episode ended. My brain just couldn't understand what I had just watched :lol:

:isannoyed:It shouldn't have been funny, but it was too weird not to be.

18 minutes ago, renaoh said:

One sip of the tea and he's knock out cold for hours.  JA should share her recipe with CHY.  CHY has problem sleeping from nightmares and maybe if she drinks 2 full cups she may never wakes up again.

From the preview it sounds like she put a bunch of sleeping pills in there. She definitely didn't care if it killed him. She just wanted him to be stuck with her in fairy tale land. If this drama doesn't have her locked away at the end getting treatment, I will riot. 

53 minutes ago, maribella said:

Park has terminal stomach cancer. JW's dad's informant is the secretary who is also the daughter of the former Moran employee.

The pest JA tried to kill DH, I wonder what MS will do. 

I think DH will get kill by JA eventually, MS will not do nothing cause is all about the revenge cause after knowing how possessive JA is toward her son she still willing to do    nothing about pulling her son out of harm way but she has to remember revenge is double edge sword she might get SA group but loose a son or he leave Korea but MS have to feel some kind of pain for doing this to her son......... I can not believe i am saying this WAKE UP YR i miss you what a waste of this actress  talent to have her in a coma i think the writer hate this actress cause we see JA everyday  so now we only have to hear  her screeching and crazy every day.Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

• Like 4

Jina's intention wasnt to kill DH. If it was, she'd kill herself too so they could be together forever. She drugged him so he has to stay with her 24/7. She is a danger to herself and to those she feels threatened by. I think she will die but not before trying to kill SY.

As for CHY, she denies and denies when caught. Then she blames it on someone else and finally justifies whatever she did by saying she did it for the company. If Jina is obsessed with DH, then CHY is obsessed with SA. As they say, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, maribella said:

Park has terminal stomach cancer. JW's dad's informant is the secretary who is also the daughter of the former Moran employee.

The pest JA tried to kill DH, I wonder what MS will do. 

OMG !.... I really can't predict mad JA will do such a thing....to drugged DA.

Just like how CHY drugged his own husband.....such insane act.

Deserved to be admitted to mental hospital.

10 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

Jina's scene with flowery Doha is funny 

This scene is so hilarious..is like those indian funerals.... 

9 hours ago, renaoh said:

One sip of the tea and he's knock out cold for hours.  J

hahaha, bad script writing here..

9 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I was worried that she was going to get into bed with him, but when the door opened I was just like ... WHHHATTT?! I think I stared at my TV for a while after the episode ended. My brain just couldn't understand what I had just watched 

From the preview it sounds like she put a bunch of sleeping pills in there. She definitely didn't care if it killed him. She just wanted him to be stuck with her in fairy tale land. If this drama doesn't have her locked away at the end getting treatment, I will riot. 

I was worried that she might stripe him and go to bed with him cause she is crazy to have a baby.

MS will flip tables once she found out what her crazy daughter-in-law did to her precious son, DH.

Crazy Jin A is indeed in her own fairly land ever since she married DH, dreaming day & night how to cling to DH like a leech.

Oh for sure, she will land in mental hospital at the end once she lost DH to SY.

7 hours ago, monalisa said:

As for CHY, she denies and denies when caught. Then she blames it on someone else and finally justifies whatever she did by saying she did it for the company. If Jina is obsessed with DH, then CHY is obsessed with SA. As they say, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

I just don't get why CHY keeps on denying and point fingers at someone else when evidence & facts are there. In her mind she is always the good samaritan who does no harm.

CHY is so thick skin and got the guts to ask her own brothers to invest in SA Group, lucky her  brother brushed off  knowing how she runs the Company.

7 hours ago, maribella said:

The preview shows JA talking to MS, so she has not been arrested by the next episode. Yes our poor ears. 

If Jin A gets arrested, then CHY might not handover all of Jin A shares to MS.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, leegary said:

Jin Ah is detestable its sickening to watch. 

She is a sick woman. The mother indulges her too much. I wish the writer would give her some redeemable characteristic. 

I have seen actress CHY before but I can't remember in which show. Does anyone remember?

• Like 2

I hope DH dumps his mother. She is 'sick' in how she is sacrifizing her son over her thirst for revenge. Also why is she haggling over her son's divorce? DH should grow a spine and not jump when manipulative MS says 'Jump!' From a certain preview, there may be shocks for MS and SY's family.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have seen actress CHY before but I can't remember in which show. Does anyone remember?

She's everywhere they need someone to yell :lol: She was in One the Woman, Children of Nobody, About Time, Glorious Temptation, My Love from the Star, and a bunch of others. I'm trying to think if I have ever liked her characters, but I don't think I have :vicx:

14 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

The mom drugs the husband to control the group. The daughter drugs the husband to possess him. Like mom like daughter both crazy.

Exactly, having same bloodline.

12 hours ago, leegary said:

my ear drum burst whenever she yells & hoping we get less of her screen time. But I dont think

so untill and unless she is admitted to mental hospital.

She acted together with Lee Min Ho in Legend of the Blue Sea :blush:

5 hours ago, monalisa said:

I hope DH dumps his mother. She is 'sick' in how she is sacrifizing her son over her thirst for revenge. Also why is she haggling over her son's divorce? DH should grow a spine and not jump when manipulative MS says 'Jump!' From a certain preview, there may be shocks for MS and SY's family.

DH is a filial son to MS. I can relate why MS has to make DH scarifices in order to get revenge which  both mother & son planned for years. DH dont mind being used by her mother as long they get back what they aimed for.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

DH is a filial son to MS. I can relate why MS has to make DH scarifices in order to get revenge which  both mother & son planned for years. DH dont mind being used by her mother as long they get back what they aimed for.

DH is going with his mother's revenge although he is treating her coldly.

SY told MS that her feelings for DH are over but she was pleading for his sakes.

Maybe the prediction that they would not end together is right? She and SJ move to the US? 

SY the idiot is definitely sorry for the unconscious YR who has been missing her dad. For goodness sakes, just because she was taking revenge for her assumed loss of her dad, are we to accept the horrible things she did? I would never forgive anyone who hurt my innocent child, no matter what her/ his motives were even if I could forgive someone for hurting me. This writer is unbelievable.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

SY the idiot is definitely sorry for the unconscious YR who has been missing her dad. For goodness sakes, just because she was taking revenge for her assumed loss of her dad, are we to accept the horrible things she did? I would never forgive anyone who hurt my innocent child, no matter what her/ his motives were even if I could forgive someone for hurting me. This writer is unbelievable.

I totally agree 

Imo, abusing a child is even far worse than murder

• Like 4

On 9/27/2022 at 3:00 PM, leegary said:

When it comes to mental health, I have a soft spot. The honest truth is that JA is bipolar and something else. Her mom knows her diagnosis but never got her daughter the help she needed. Sadly her family also suck. The longer they don’t help her the worst she will get. 

Mi Sook - -> she is seething mad and will keep holding on to JA even tho she knows how her son feels. She does really care that JA

is sick but she is only going to get her son seriously hurt before she realizes she has to let go.

• Like 3

Chingus ….. CHY eyes nearly pop out when Catherine (Mi Sook) walked into the meeting room introducing herself as Chairman of BCosmetic.

Evil CHY makes profit from sale of paintings for her own good, she’sreally a bad wife for making full use and a fool of her own husband. She should be punished and cannot be pardon for all those crimes she did.

Thanks to Ms Lee, finally the second set of books being recovered and she was so brave to confront CHY at the store…

• Like 2