[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

19 hours ago, maribella said:

I mean recaps from somewhere else that you can share. Not the rants that I post. .

I am going on hiatus for many eps. Can't take the character or actress JA and evil CHY.

If she did not rape him then she couldn't have thought of pregnancy. 

I am not sure if I would be able to post the recaps from were I read them from sorry.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

This drama seems so much like that of American Soap opera.

This is way worse gthan American soap operas, at least they have a variety of characters and different storylines with good actors. This is a messy show with terrible acting (not actors since they've been in better projects), writing and pacing. Character development is non-existent. Writer is misogynistic and stuck in the 80s. I'll never watch their dramas again.

20 hours ago, maribella said:

I don't remember her killing anyone.

In "Ice Adonis"? She killed the SML's sister and tried to kill Yeonhwa's mom twice. She was absolutely insane.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, leegary said:

I hate Chairwoman cha haircut...she needs a makeover it's been the same for 83 ep! I am tired of seeing her slaps. Only 1 person as slapped her back...it's infuriating.  

This actress always has slapping scenes whenever she plays rich and powerful characters. She 'slapped' Honey Lee in One the Woman several times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

In "Ice Adonis"? She killed the SML's sister and tried to kill Yeonhwa's mom twice. She was absolutely insane.

That was her stepmum, right? 
I remember now. She hid their son just like in First love Again. 

I thought it was a great ending until the FL was shown visiting her and writing to her. :Furious:

I think we are going to get the pest JA being committed into an asylum very soon. Thank goodness.

I feel the writer is trying to keep us guessing if SY and DH will end up together. So she/he is going to drag it till perhaps ep 115. 

Shall we come up with questions for the events people to come up with a poll? 

Eg: The annoying JA will be uncontrollable, get labour pains and has to be committed in episode

before 110, between 110-115 or after 115.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Is Jin A really pregnant??

Now that Soo Yeon found out about who killed her dad, will she team up with Yu Ra (who's still unconscious)?

I don't think DH and SY will get together at the end - it will end up like the Red Shoes.

Nobody will die too.

The only way she can get pregnant is if she drug DH and it look like his i still think DH mom is not his real mom is planning  with Jin A how to get her son to knock JA  up, after i saw that scene with MS and Jin A it was gross no mom would do that to her own son especially how crazy she is.

Yes i think it will end up like Red Shoe

I think someone will die.

Why do i have this feeling that the FL cousin will loose the baby at Jin A hand and  why did the uncle bring his pregnant wife in the same house Jin A is in who think she is prego with a Phantom baby i think MS do not want her brother to have a baby with the cousin MS need to pay for what she is doing  and i think if this happen to her brother baby he will hate her so much and leave with the cousin and not come back and then i still think the ML will die in the end so MS will get  SA Group but no one else will be with her in the end. 

One more thing this writer must hate the ML and the FL cause she finally  has the chip of Mr. Kim killing her father but still want to  pretend to get back with her Ex to look for that second ledger but she can keep YR alive and no one know but i think Mr.Kim is gonna steal the chip form what i  see in the preview she can not keep anything safe she even do not   hide  YR necklace but her son is able to get it she is soooooo dumb and the ML is neuter at this point i do not care the ML anymore dug GIF

• Like 2

That's a rather dark scenario you have @Yazusa you may be right. But with the uncle, MS and cousin as such goofy characters, it seems like a light rom-com. 

I hope they won't have DH ending up with JA even if he doesn't end up with the idiot doormat SY, whose acting is just patchy at best. Giving a psychotic, ill-disciplined and ill-mannered pestilent JA what she wants most which she had started by blackmailing the guy is just incomprehensible. 

I thought the part when SY found out why DH married the pest was a touching scene spoilt by the repulsive mother-daughter duo. Then nothing of it in other episodes. Other women would have slapped the blackmailer, instead idiot FL was being slapped and yelled at. Ok it's kdrama but really.

50 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

baby at Jin A hand and  why did the uncle bring his pregnant wife in the same house Jin A is in who think she is prego with a Phantom baby

MS brought her into her house because ML would not touch her.

I think the maid Ms Lee is going to be used as a coup de grace against CHY. She has not being used yet. Why keep her?

• Like 2

Jin A needs to be admitted to psychiatric hospital for treatment, she is total out of control & mentally unstable.

I have fear for Yong Ji who is currently pregnant;

1) Jin A might harm her and had her pregnancy aborted because of jealousy

or

2) IF Yong Ji gives birth, Jin A might kidnap the baby and says is hers

Thus, is not a good idea from Mi Sook to have Jin A stayed together under the same roof. 

SY is taking a bold move to used Jin Woo in order to get hold of the second ledger for Mi Sook w/o Jin Woo knowledge and Jin Woo intention to reunite  with SY is for real and this is going to hurt DH deeply.

Now that Mr Kim being caught for killing SY dad, fingers might be pointing to evil Cha,this is a good  reason for DH to divorce Jin A. But, my hope might be dashed if pest Jin A who is like a leech still wants to  hold on to DH on condition she managed to handover the second ledger Mi Sook.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Jin A who is like a leech still wants to  hold on to DH on condition she managed to handover the second ledger Mi

Goodness, the annoying gnat JA is willing to stab her mother in the back for DH? Not that CHY does not deserve the worse, but a daughter/parent must be together.

• Like 1

CHY must be in panic mode since Mr Kim's arrest and weighing her options. (1) Throw Kim under the bus and vehemently deny ordering him to kill her in-law. That Kim did it single handedly. (2) 'Persuade', read threaten - Kim to take the blame for a lump sum. (3) Finally as a last resort, kill off Mr Kim. She has killed so many people, what is one more? I cant wait to see how JinA suffers after her mother gets thrown into jail and loses everything. 

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

CHY must be in panic mode since Mr Kim's arrest and weighing her options. (1) Throw Kim under the bus and vehemently deny ordering him to kill her in-law. That Kim did it single handedly. (2) 'Persuade', read threaten - Kim to take the blame for a lump sum. (3) Finally as a last resort, kill off Mr Kim. She has killed so many people, what is one more? I cant wait to see how JinA suffers after her mother gets thrown into jail and loses everything. 

@monalisa  CHY has not panicked yet. She has a lot ways to get away with this because the people she order around live for the check she gives them. None of them think of the consequences of stepping on people just like the Housekeeper.  Even Mr Kim actually thanks SY for letting him go when tresses passed in her house to steal something. Each of CHY’a minion expect CHY to protect them when the police come to them or when they are caught. He turned the house upside down to search for the locket. I don’t think CHY loves her kids they are just chess pièces that she can control. She now can’t control Jin Woo and it infuriates her but she never considered the reason her son is a failure is because of her. Smh smh 

Episode 86 was. Good

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869a068bc0110ee7caa4

CHY is like what ???? Lol  she is blinking her eyes . Will that changed what she is watching 

What did she expect !! She herself thinks getting rid / murdering people is the right thing to do  

this scene was NICELY DONE 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488678088447d3affb9d04

Jin Woo is still very slow. He saw that his mom sent Mr Kim to search SY’s house and yet he doesn’t even get curious as to why?? Was this necessary?? He is such a COWARD . 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@monalisa  CHY has not panicked yet. She has a lot ways to get away with this because the people she order around live for the check she gives them. None of them think of the consequences of stepping on people just like the Housekeeper.  Even Mr Kim actually thanks SY for letting him go when tresses passed in her house to steal something. Each of CHY’a minion expect CHY to protect them when the police come to them or when they are caught. He turned the house upside down to search for the locket. I don’t think CHY loves her kids they are just chess pièces that she can control. She now can’t control Jin Woo and it infuriates her but she never considered the reason her son is a failure is because of her. Smh smh 

What did she expect !! She herself thinks getting rid / murdering people is the right thing to do  

this scene was NICELY DONE 

Jin Woo is still very slow. He saw that his mom sent Mr Kim to search SY’s house and yet he doesn’t even get curious as to why?? Was this necessary?? He is such a COWARD . 

You were right that CHY has not panicked yet  & she will never admit killing SY dad's.

She will get Mr Kim to take the blame, appoint a good lawyer to defend him and when he gets released pay him a huge sum of money.

CHY will only panicked & fear when she is left with nothing, SA Groups falls into the hands of MS and when MS revealed her true identity to her.

The ending preview of the video was a good move by SY - gotcha !