[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

Here are the ratings for Episode 1 :).

tvN’s “Eve” has just premiered!

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 1 premiere of “Eve” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.644 percent. This is similar to the score of 3.688 percent achieved by the final episode of its predecessor drama “The Killer’s Shopping List.” The premiere episode of “Eve” was also rated 19+.

“Eve” is a new romance-revenge drama about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. The drama boasts a star-studded cast including Seo Ye JiPark Byung EunLee Sang Yeob, and Yoo Sun.

“Eve” Kicks Off With Promising Premiere + “Love All Play” Sees Rise In Ratings | Soompi

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Eve • 이브 - Seo Yea-Ji & Lee Sang-Yeob - Wed & Thu @ 22:30 KST

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

tvN’s new drama “Eve” is on the rise!

Starring Seo Ye Ji, Lee Sang Yeob, Park Byung Eun, and Yoo Sun, “Eve” is a romance-revenge drama about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

On June 2, the new drama enjoyed a slight increase in viewership for its second episode, which was rated 19+. According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of “Eve” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent

Seo Ye Ji’s “Eve” Sees Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode Despite 19+ Rating | Soompi

• Like 2

https://asianwiki.com/Jung_Hae-Kyun

The bad guy who killed her father is the same actor who played her father in "Save Me." Haha, this is confusing!

Both actors were really good in "Save Me."

I don't know how I feel about this drama so far, but I love her makeup during the tango performance. I really want to learn how to copy it.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

This drama is smoking!! Eve/Ra El is laying down the foundational bricks of her revenge. I wonder if Kang Yoon-Kyum or his parents had anything to do with the destruction of her family. It will be quite unfair if she uses him to destroy the family of her enemies and he had nothing to do with it. We shall see. Was it an arranged marriage between Yoon Kyum and Han So Ra? So far in the first episode it seems that the Han family is the dominant one although KYK seems to make necessary decisions for the business. Is Ra El's plan to make the Han and Kang family fight and destroy each other? Why does Eve not want Seo Eun Pyeong to get involved? He is rumored to be someone considered to be a candidate for Presidency. Ra El has a good husband. What a merry go round and so much to look forward to.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 6/2/2022 at 12:58 AM, marrez1 said:

Yes, the first episode was so good, just i wonder if she will able to take revenge until the end against powerful people?!! no sure 

I think she will, she prepared for this for a long time but revenge also has consequence for the one doing revenge. I do hope that Kang Yoon Kyum will not be the sacrifice.

• Like 3

I loved the two episodes. I am intrigued and I love a good revenge drama. The FL seems to be a badass and she is not one of those too stupid to live characters. 

However, I have a few questions.

1. How did the FL know that the little girl needed diapers and they were in her bag? 

2. Also, does she have access to Yoon Kyum and Han So Ra's house? The cameras look into their house? If yes, how did she manage to do that? 

I do feel bad for the FL's husband and his daughter.  They are going to get hurt. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Not sure what I think about this drama yet but I was bored so thought I should try it.

It promises to be a twisted, messy story:

• So she is actually "happily" married and has a daughter. Her husband told her he loves, but she never said it back. The one time she is hooking up with her husband, it's designed to seduce the rich guy. 
  • Whoaaaaaaah so they beat up her father to death IN HER PRESENCE AND wife's presence? You might as well do it on daylight streets then.
  • also shocked that she managed to get a lot of cameras inside the rich house, apparently
  • nice twist of MIL being part in the scheme, does that mean that she and the husband aren't actually married? 
  • a lot of bed scenes in 2 episodes already... whoah. The 2FL is overcompensating her insecurities and basically being aggressive because she tries to appear strong in front of her dad. I guess such coldness makes her husband dislike her and which is why they hadn'Ät been intimate in some time until ep 2... 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

a lot of bed scenes in 2 episodes already.

Chingu, I have an axe to grind here. I mean if you are showing bold explicit scenes why do it halfway? The camera work was bad! HSR was in lingerie and the filmed it that way that it was obvious she was wearing one? 

Take a leaf out of Hollywood and do it ‘correctly’ . Why the half hearted attempt? TBH, we don’t much care about explicit scenes in Kdramas because we love the stories. But if you do take the bold step, go the Hollywood way. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@agenth @confusedheart chingu!!!

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

i thought it was weird of the plot why the synopsis points to Kang Yoon Kyum.. from ep1 and 2, isn’t the mastermind has always been the ex prime minister (Han So Ra’s dad) and his bunch of lackeys..

https://www.viki.com/tv/38527c-eve

perhaps we need to wait till how So Ra set her eyes on him and made him her husband and the CEO to LY group.. im quite sure her dad wouldn’t have accepted him if his family background wasn’t helpful..

as for the cctv, Ra El’s dad used to be the brainchild of the security systems industry before he fell into the ex prime minister’s greed to acquire it by ruthless ways.. i’m more curious how she has access into the secret passageway of Liyan school.. was her mom really one of the pioneer students? hahaha this part had me relating it to harry potter and hogwarts lol  my bad, the secret passageway is in her dance studio.

and the bedscenes..

wow, that So Ra actually had one of her dad’s trusted men as her toy boy.. not forgetting those abs..

when we talk about abs, where is @Ameera Ali chingu???

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

hi everyone!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

m more curious how she has access into the secret passageway of Liyan school..

Ah I forgot about that little detail completely. You are right about the security system but then how did she 'breach' their security system. She wasn't the genius. But for the sake of drama logic, I accept it. We can't be questioning rationality if we wish to remain sane. 

The synopsis says that the husband's daughter so she is the step mom. We definitely know that her 'mom' is not really her mom as she is still looking for her mother. 

Also, so they want us to believe a young girl left for the US and stayed there all by herself?:scream:

@joccu and @Lmangla watch this drama. It is a makjang , almost as twisted as your Thai lakorns. 

@partyon I forgot to mention last night but it has lots of abs. :wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 2

4 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, I have an axe to grind here. I mean if you are showing bold explicit scenes why do it halfway? The camera work was bad! HSR was in lingerie and the filmed it that way that it was obvious she was wearing one? 

Take a leaf out of Hollywood and do it ‘correctly’ . Why the half hearted attempt? TBH, we don’t much care about explicit scenes in Kdramas because we love the stories. But if you do take the bold step, go the Hollywood way. 

broadcasting rules from authorities?! 

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1